RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
*pees in the fish water* I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Looks like we have a fish-hater in our midst!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But Halo.... You're the.... FISHMASTER!!!! How can you hate us when you are our LORD?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Oooh, getting a lot of customers!

*replaces the burnt lightbulb in my lamp and starts handing out bait to everyone*

Rep:
Level 87
Zylos, your giving us bait to fish in the water that was pissed in by Halo. XD

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I will take a bucket Fyre Fillets and like five Universal Baits.

* StarTrigger harpoons Dr_Swordfish

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Zylos, your giving us bait to fish in the water that was pissed in by Halo. XD

Actually, Halo's piss is a natural cleaning solution, so the water's even cleaner than before.

I will take a bucket of Fyre Fillets and like five Universal Baits.

*places everything in StarTrigger's cart while munching merrily away on a "furry fudgsicle"*

Rep:
Level 87
Oh yes, the "I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!" sentence really supports what you said. XD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
It's okay. He still loves us.

Spoiler for:
Besides, I peed in his drinking water, so it all works out. :3

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
:V Well, I am huggable at least . . . lol.

Rep:
Level 87
I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!

I think he was serious.

Well, at least Zylos avenged the fish. XD

Spoiler for:
Besides, I peed in his drinking water, so it all works out. :3

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I WILL TAKE EVERY ANIME APPLE YOU HAVE, SIR.

AND KEEP THE GOTH GUMMY WORMS OUT OF THEM, FFS

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*buries Dertt in more Anime Apples than he can ever possibly take out of the store*

It seems that Master-Baiter is a well loved store!

Rep:
Level 87
Its the only bait shop... XD

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Not for long >:D

nvm Im too lazy someone else go do it.

Rep:
Level 87
Its already a popular shop, would be difficult to overcome it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm all out of them Goth Gummy Worms, can I have some more?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*hands a bucket full of Goth Gummies to Volt Catfish*

This is beginning to resemble a fast food restaurant more than a bait shop.

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, you should rename the shop. Your getting more fish customers, than human. XD

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you for the Goth Gummy Worms.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, you should rename the shop. Your getting more fish customers, than human. XD

But then he wouldn't have such a witty name as the Master Baiter.

moar fyre fillets plz ;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*refills StarTrigger's cart with Fyre Fillets*

Thank you for shopping with Master-Baiter's! Please come again!