RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
We were fishing nicely until Dr_Swordfish had to screw it all, and you for reviving him.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
(2:00:38 PM) ***Zylos tosses Zeriab a Hug-on-a-Hook for lunch.
(2:00:53 PM) Zylos: No strings attached.
(2:01:02 PM) Zeriab|Scripting: :D
(2:01:06 PM) ***Zeriab|Scripting munches on it
(2:01:43 PM) Zylos: And you thought I was an evil tyrant. >:(
(2:02:03 PM) Zeriab|Scripting: Swordie made me do it ;_;
(2:02:23 PM) Zeriab|Scripting: He had a whole barrel of Hug-on-a-Hooks
(2:03:35 PM) Zylos: Sword's just upset that he'll never be the Master-Baiter that I am. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
SIlence You~ You~ You~ YOU Armor Alien Bully >___>;;; U makes us all Mo No Be s Cry!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
And Dr_Swordfish is any nicer than AlienSoldier? Here, cheer up. *gives Caro an Anime Apple and a kiss*
Fishing season's almost over, and life will return back to normal when it's done.
Until then, just make sure there are no strings attached to any Anime Apples you see floating around.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Zylos tricked me with some bait!
Do you see? ;_;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
;=;

He promise me to give us Unlimited Power.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*shakes Caro out of the hypnotic trance that the evil Dr_Swordfish somehow put her in*

Never believe anything that Dr_Swordfish tells you. He's just trying to get you into his private mating pool.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Shes 3 years younger than me!
* Dr_Swordfish flops out of the water and cuts Zylos' throat

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Dammit Dr_Swordfish, do you know how long it took me to make that clone of myself?!

*drop-kicks Dr_Swordfish into a pit of hungry Redwyn clones, who proceed to devour him before he can do anything*

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Quit making shit up so you can live. You're like that fat kid in tag who makes up rules.

Rep:
Level 89
SIlence You~ You~ You~ YOU Armor Alien Bully >___>;;; U makes us all Mo No Be s Cry!

:P

When fishing moth's over, I'm gonna take a long vacation.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Quit making shit up so you can live.

Funny coming from you, considering that you've been shot, stabbed, poisoned, and eaten alive twice.

Rep:
Level 97
I killed all of you before any of that

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Spoiler for:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 89
srry for double post but I must have revenge on Caro

CARO FEAR MY AMAZING LAZAR!!

Spoiler for LAZAR:

And I'll take 2 Anime Apples.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:51:32 PM by AlienSoldier »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
MOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Zylos Bait Shop & Dertt got crush by a Giant Mo No Be*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 04:43:59 AM by Konoe Konoka »

Rep:
Level 87
Amateur fisher.

Rep:
Level 97
Shut up faggot

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*skewers Dr_Swordfish for the umpteenth time*

Stop being such a dick.  >:(

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 89
srry for double post but I must have revenge on Caro

CARO FEAR MY AMAZING LAZAR!!

Spoiler for LAZAR:

And I'll take 2 Anime Apples.

MOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*AlienSoldier got crush by the Mother Mo No Be*

You had to go fishing for the big One >______________>;;

Well... at least... I'm... still walking...

Amateur fisher.

There's a bigger fish?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, this thread is Epic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It would be more epic if I knew what the fuck was going on though.