RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 87
It would be more epic if I knew what the fuck was going on though.

AlienSolider is trying to capture Caro.
Dr_Sword is telling me to shut up.
Zylos is arguing with Dr_Sword.

XD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Fish Month is slowly coming to a close, so starting tomorrow there will be a clearance sale to get rid of all the excess stock of bait that we have. We still have loads of Donation Delights, Randomness Raisins, Color Candies, Defense Attorney Donuts, Burnt Dog Deluxe, and Penis Pretzels.

Yaoi Yums and Furry Fudgsicles are going fast, while Anime Apples and Hentai Honeydews are almost completely sold out already. Also, free coupons for Anski's Fish Shack & Seafood Grill will be given to all who order 50 or more pounds of bait! Grab them all while you can!

Remember, at Master-Baiter's, you're in good hands!

Rep:
Level 87
Give me what is left of anime apples and hentai honeydews. :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Alright, but I should warn you that people may beat you up outside the store in order to steal the bait for themselves. But hey, it's your funeral. *hands off the last of the Anime Apples and Hentai Honeydews to DLBM*

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ZYLOS GIMME ALL OF YOUR ANIME APPLES AND HENTAI HONEYDEWS RIGHT NOW OR IM GOING TO BEAT YOU UP!!

oh, cruel twist of fate!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
M. NIGHT SHYAMARLIN!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Sorry, all out of Anime Apples. You'll have to settle for Pedo Parfait, a lesser known bait in the back of the shop.

Rep:
Level 87
Alright, but I should warn you that people may beat you up outside the store in order to steal the bait for themselves. But hey, it's your funeral. *hands off the last of the Anime Apples and Hentai Honeydews to DLBM*

They're mine! I'll sell them at double the price!

Sorry, all out of Anime Apples. You'll have to settle for Pedo Parfait, a lesser known bait in the back of the shop.

You can't blame me for that. *Goes into hiding*

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I'm buying your store out Zylos.
I have children to feed.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Oh, the glories of the Bait Shop!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Its almost dead, right after fish month.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Zylos I would like to inform you that I have placed exactly 10 pounds of c4 at the base of every support beam in your store. If you do not stop selling bait that could harm the good fish of rmrk I will have to blow the fuck out of your store. This may injure more fish and humans than your bait but to hell with it.
                                                                                           With Love,
                                                                                              P.E.T.A.

Rep:
Level 87
Dr_Sword, can I ask what does P.E.T.A. stand for?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Spoiler for:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Spoiler for:

I would rather for her to show her buns than to wear fur as well.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
The bomb squad have done a sweep of the premises and have removed all threats to everyone's safety.

And while I'm at it... *throws Dr_Swordfish into a bottomless pit and presses a little switch that sets off the explosives that were shoved up Dr_Swordfish's ass, making sure that he never tortures the fish of RMRK again*

Now that that is taken care of, we still have loads of bait to get rid of. Buy them while you can!

Rep:
Level 97
Hur hur hur wait, so this is a battle of imagination? Real world I would set those off as soon as you reached for a phone.
You fail.

Oh imagination time, Im god. Bomb proof, hell your store is now covered in 5,000,000,000 tons of shit just because I can post it. This shit is now frozen and impossible to remove.

Rep:
Level 87
Wait, wasn't Dr_Sword trying to protect the fish of RMRK?
Then, Zylos says that Dr_Sword tortures RMRK fish...

I'm confused now.

Rep:
Level 97
Zylos is feeding you lies.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Hur hur hur wait, so this is a battle of imagination? Real world I would set those off as soon as you reached for a phone.
You fail.

This isn't the real world.
It's the internet.
Anything can happen on the internet.

Rep:
Level 98
Also, free coupons for Anski's Fish Shack & Seafood Grill will be given to all who order 50 or more pounds of bait! Grab them all while you can!

By order bait he means buying bait for me.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
HEY GUYS I'M SELLING ANIME APPLES ON THE UNDERGROUND MARKET.
DON'T TELL ZYLOS.

HE'LL EAT ME.

Rep:
Level 97
HEY GUYS I'M SELLING ANIME APPLES ON THE UNDERGROUND MARKET.
DON'T TELL ZYLOS.

HE'LL EAT ME.

AND THEN WHEN YOU TRY TO SAY YOU'RE TO BIG FOR HIS MOUTH HELL MAKE SOMETHING UP SO YOU END UP DYING ANYWAYS.