RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Sonic game for 360 / PS3? Sonic Unleashed

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167059

Way to go Sega for leaving your FTP server open for people to browse =)
bringing sexy back

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
You beat a fellow Sonicfag from making the thread. ;9

Anyway, me and a friend were debating about what console this will be on, I said it better be on 360 or not a PS3 exclusive (The Wii doesn't have to be mentioned, the GPU is obviously not powerful enough for that) or I am going to kill someone.

From what it looks like, SEGA and Sonic Team have decided to make it like Sonic Rush, a fast side-scroller instead of a third-person perspective. I am looking forward to this game as it looks quite good. I'll definitely get it, if it is for 360 that is.

EDIT: Sonic may become a Werewolf in this one.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:52:15 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
From what it looks like, SEGA and Sonic Team have decided to make it like Sonic Rush, a fast side-scroller instead of a third-person perspective. I am looking forward to this game as it looks quite good. I'll definitely get it, if it is for 360 that is.

I'll agree on that and I hope SEGA keeps it like that.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Upon closer inspection, I think the Wii would be able to run that, plus newer Wii games are not surpassing normal DVDs and going onto Dual-Layer to hold bigger games with larger models e.g. Brawl.

So now the Wii or 360 for me. :tpg:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:27:23 AM by Tezuka »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

hopefully
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Im still unimpressed, sonic has been shit since it left the megadrive (apart from sonic adventure/2battle)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Im still unimpressed, sonic has been shit since it left the megadrive (apart from sonic adventure/2battle)

;8
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Where's the head of a chocolate coronet? :O
Ahaha, I remember this news from other forums. Might as well state my opinion. The graphics are very good compared to other Sonic games, but I am not too excited. I only liked the platformer Sonics anyway, and Adventure was one of my favorites despite it being 3-D. Adventure 2 was nice, though I prefer the former. I would've posted up the Sonic Screaming picture, but the person who had it posted got their bandwidth expired on Photobucket.  ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh sorry I thought that was a video of twilight princess, I mean what the hell is that a wolf transformation I see there?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Totally agree; Sonic Adventure was the last good one.

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
Wow, this one actually looks like it might turn out good.

But I hope they iron out the goddamn bugs before release this time. Sonic 360/PS3 was nearly unplayable because of all the weird bugs and disturbingly awful controls.
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

Rep:
Level 89
Oh sorry I thought that was a video of twilight princess, I mean what the hell is that a wolf transformation I see there?

No... It's Sonic running... really fast and doing loops.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
google.com
Search sonic unleashed, and you will find this

SONIC CAN TRANSFORM INTO A WOLF WITH THE HELP OF KNUCKLES AND PALS

Rep:
Level 89
google.com
Search sonic unleashed, and you will find this

SONIC CAN TRANSFORM INTO A WOLF WITH THE HELP OF KNUCKLES AND PALS

WHAT?! Ok that's just weird... isn't he happy being a hedgehog.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Someone just put a bullet in that poor blue hedgehog before he embarrasses himself anymore.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Im a Sonic fan... well now a Shadow fan lol

But since the new release on 360 and PS3 its actually pretty intense, I enjoyed playing it, Silver is a new character to the lineup, he uses some wierd power shizz.

but yeah anyways the 2nd one is to be scheduled for release soon