RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WIL MAK MUSIK FOR FOOD!

Rep:
Level 86
lol. its the master producer/composer guy you guys flamed awhile back. XD!!!

anyway i can make music for your games.

i can make pretty much any type of music. (seriously try me)

there is a couple things i can do that the other guy couldn't do.

I have Choirs. and i can synthesize things very well.

also if you want i can make SFX. ;D

-----------------------

Request form:

Code: [Select]
Genre:
Tempo:
Instruments:
Mood:
Anything else:

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Genre: Boss battle
Tempo: Fast
Instruments: Guitar. You can choose the rest.
Mood: An adrenaline rush. Make it sound kind of epic, too.
Anything else: Make it sutible for a final boss.

Can you do that? I need a fast song to go with an exciting battle.
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 86
psshh, of course i can.

do you want that guitar distorted or clean?

ty for the buisness by the way.

Rep:
Level 88
I think I want it clean.

Rep:
Level 86
ok ill get on that in the next hour or so.

if you don't like the finished product ill do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

then once more and i am finished.

Rep:
Level 88
You don't have to do it over 50 times. You don't need to spaz over perfection.

Rep:
Level 86
yeah hopefully ill get it right the first two times lol.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

there is a couple things i can do that the other guy couldn't do.

I have Choirs. and i can synthesize things very well.

also if you want i can make SFX. ;D

What are you running, Gizzard?

Rep:
Level 86
you mean my DAW?

Fruity Loops.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
And your [real] instruments, [hardware] synthesizers, VSTi's and what have you?

Rep:
Level 86
as far as hardware goes i cheaped out. I got an MPD16 and a crappy Casio. i got a pretty nice bass (a squire). for synthesizers i got a Korg Legacy. got some moog, i have magnus choir and this orchestral vst thingy.

Rep:
Level 88
So gizzle, how is the music going? Is it working out?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Composers don't use Frooty Loops. ::)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
i can make pretty much any type of music. (seriously try me)

Techno Satanic Chant merged with The Chicken Dance.

Pull that off, and... I have no idea what I'd do. Anyway, that was actually a serious request. I kinda need it for a stupid game I'm doing.

Genre: Techno Satanic Chant
Tempo: One suitable for battle music
Instruments: Anything techno. Choir.
Mood: Epic
Anything else: Must have a Chicken Dance sounding feel to it. Yet still evil and epic.

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 86

Composers don't use Frooty Loops. ::)
they can if they want to.

@Hermer: i started it out, didn't think you'd like it some im chaning some stuff. expect it the next day or two, maybe sooner than that.

Rep:
Level 88
Okay. Im fine with that. Hope it turns out good.   ;)

Rep:
Level 86
http://www.zshare.net/audio/810318763ddf46/

150 bpm. pretty fast tempo. i wasn't exactly sure what you wanted me to do. so i kinda just did my thing. i can do it over again if you don't like it.

its really short. like 1:30 minutes. my intention was for it to be looped. if i need to extended i can do that.

Rep:
Level 88
That was perfect. Great job!  ;D   +rep for you and your great music.

EDIT: The mp3 won't import. It wants me to use midi or wav.  :tpg:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 12:47:48 AM by Hemer »

Rep:
Level 86
...thats strange. I can import mp3s on my RMXP. did you import in the BGM section?

i can make a midi version. You don't want wav.

Rep:
Level 88
Could you make a midi for me? I seem fine uploading other musics...
Oh well.

Rep:
Level 86
when i make a midi version of this it will sound alot different because i have to use sounds called General Midi which are just a collection of really cheap sounds. so my beautiful synths won't be included :tpg:

Rep:
Level 86
Final-Knight, sorry if it seems like ive been ignoring you. Im working on your music now.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Genre: Techno/Rock
Tempo: Some real fast shit
Instruments: Some techno stuff with some heavy kick ass guitar with too much gain
Mood: "Oh my fucking god, we're all gonna die while listening to kick ass music" type of mood
Anything else: No

Rep:
Level 88
Final-Knight, sorry if it seems like ive been ignoring you. Im working on your music now.

I thought you didn't see it for a little while. :tpg: Oh well, looking forward to it. ;D

Rep:
Level 86
HOLY FUCK GRJGRUGRWJGSEKFAEFJEQWIEQID ITS IROCK!!!!

ill do yours and Final-Knight's at the same time. they both sound like fun.