RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WIL MAK MUSIK FOR FOOD!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Alrighty then. :3

Rep:
Level 86
Genre: Title theme
Tempo: Eh kinda slow not sure what bpm to say here
Instruments: Strings percussion winds
Mood: Epic yet sad
Anything else: Idk do ur best!
My mind is my home

Rep:
Level 86
nice, ive been waiting for someone to request that kinda stuff. i can hear it now :blizj:

Rep:
Level 86
My mind is my home

Rep:
Level 86
for Irock, peep the solo. (sorry Final-Knight if it seems like i finished Irock's first cause he is admin, it was just his was alot easier to make, and i was just doodlin with my guitar and i came up with this sick solo then i just remember 'Hey Irock wanted guitar so i just finished his up right quick)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/815223403fea9f/

Rep:
Level 86
http://www.zshare.net/audio/82862727a7fe64/

for Levent.

this is just a variation i created of a well-know sea chanty song. it has alot of brass, no lead guitar but i put in a bass guitar.

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Hey gizzle, the mp3 you made for me that was broken or something just randomly started working. Yay.
:)
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 86
thats good. cause the midi version would be shit.

...somehow all the requests that were posted in this thread are gone?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Feb_2008_Crash

About 60 hours worth of posts were lost last friday.

Rep:
Level 86
thats so cool. like Y2K or something. kinda sucks that all the requests are gone tho.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:46:06 AM by Gizzle »

Rep:
Level 88
Mine's still here though. ::)

Rep:
Level 86
ROFL! im still workin on yours man. im still trying to figure out exactly what you want. could you give me an example or something.

Rep:
Level 88
Basically, all it is is some sort of weird techno-evil chant mix of The Chicken Dance.

If you haven't heard the Chicken Dance, look it up.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
lol. its the master producer/composer guy you guys flamed awhile back. XD!!!

Composers don't use Frooty Loops. ::)
they can if they want to.

They usually never want to :V

Rep:
Level 86
lol. its the master producer/composer guy you guys flamed awhile back. XD!!!

Composers don't use Frooty Loops. ::)
they can if they want to.

They usually never want to :V
well i want too.

BAW!

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Awwww, mine got lost. Oh well, I sort of changed my mind.  ;8

Genre: Title theme
Tempo: Mix of slow and fast?
Instruments: Orchestra
Mood: EPIC!
Anything else: Maybe sound like this song, http://youtube.com/watch?v=-L5tApaHTWo&feature=related

Rep:
Level 87
My request was lost. Oh well.

Genre: Battle Music
Tempo: Allegro (Pretty Fast)
Instruments: Violin, Drums, Guitar
Mood: Powerful
Anything else: I'd like it to have a style similar to this.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
Damn. the 29th of Feburary sucks.
Okay, im gonna rerequest now:
Type: Battle theme
Instruments: Guitar and Piano (use others if you want, but i'd prefer these)
Speed Medium to Fast
Other details: Battle theme for a girl who follows blindly in love. She's an excellent swords woman and quite kind, but she fights for her mans affections. If you've heard it, I want it to be kinda like "Mystery Sword" from FF9. If you haven't heard it, I don't mind.
Needed: I can wait for around 3 months.

Rep:
Level 86
ok. i promise atleast three of these requests will be done in 3 days.

ive just had other work lately...

Rep:
Level 87
Take your time. I can wait a week, even 2 weeks, if I have to. ;)

Rep:
Level 86
yeah i guess there is no need to rush then.

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
You can scratch mine, I found a song for a title, or you can give it away if you finished it. Sorry if you started it :P

Rep:
Level 86
i did, but thats ok.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
Hows it going on these?