RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pokemon diamond pokedex filling

Rep:
Level 86
that pokemon can be only seen by evolving Burmy.

Btw, after night i cought 2 Burmys and evolved them. now i have seen 150 pkmn, and Manaphy would be last in my sinnoh pokedex, but i think i can complete it without Manaphy.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes you can, i did ^_^

Rep:
Level 86
so, I was in Magma Stone room, and that guy took it. what I have to do now?

Rep:
Level 86
where is Pal Park?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 86
tryin' to catch HEATRAN.. ^^

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
hmm if i remember right he is in a house on that island, sorry for not being so helpful, and pal park is under oreburgh city on the map, route 221.

Rep:
Level 86
i have already found that huy, and still tryin' to catch HEATRAN :/

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Master ball? Or just use sleep.

Rep:
Level 86
hate the movie Straggle! he hits with recoil, and dies.. 4th time..

Rep:
Level 86
master ball used on dialga :(

Rep:
Level 86
Yay yay yay yay! method with sleep worked! thank u very much ;]

Rep:
Level 86
what the..? why i can't get in place (in Mt. Cornets) where dratinis is? i simply 'miss' that place, and appear in other!

Rep:
Level 86
sorry, that i post that much, but i cant modify my posts..

So i'm catching GIRATINA. which balls should i use? i heard sth about timer balls, that it has more catch rate, how more time u use them?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Around 20-30+ then it becomes like a masterball, or use a dark ball around 11:00-11:50PM as it is also around a masterball also.

Rep:
Level 86
You mean Dusk Ball?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 86
where could I buy dusk or timer balls?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
erm elite four, the market there sells every ball.

Rep:
Level 86
it was easy.. Now i want to catch ice-rock-steel king  or sth, but i can't batlle him? why?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
cause u need all the regis

Rep:
Level 86
what is regis?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Regice RegiSteel and regirock, the three legendary s from ruby,sapphire and emerald, you need to send them over on pal park.

Rep:
Level 86
what i cud do now? have giratina, heatran, dialga, mesprit, uxie, azelf, and nothing new to do/catch.. :(