RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pokemon diamond pokedex filling

Rep:
Level 86
hi all.

I created this thread, 'cous I need som help with pokedex filling.

so, my pokedex has 144 pokemon - 5 is missing. numbers of missing pokemons is 46, 65, 146, 147, 148.

I'd be very pleased, if you tell me, where to find these pokemons?

also, you can post here your missing pokemon numbers, to get some help :)

Rep:
Level 86
btw, i need some help with picking up things.. i found sth on floor, with poketch application, but i dont know how to take it.. pls help

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Don't double post. Use the modify button.

Haven't played pokemon for 8 years, so I actully can't remember wich pokemon you miss.

Rep:
Level 86
sorry, but i cant find modify button. maybe 'cous I am there with mobile?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
sorry, but i cant find modify button. maybe 'cous I am there with mobile?
We wouldn't know that.

I'll find my pokemon emerald later and check, also i'm not sure but which one are you using also does it even matter. I haven't played in about 1 - 2 years so i forgot.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Just google pokedex, you get a online pokedex with them all in. Also give the correct numbers for them, as they really show up as 400+ if im guessing you havent got the national dex yet.

Rep:
Level 86
i have sinnoh pokedex, and i need to complete it, to go further.

I dont need their names, I need to find them.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes thats what i mean, the pokedex im talking about shows you there locations, also you have completed the game right, as in elite 4 and found the legendary s? I know it may seem like a stupid question but i know of people trying to complete it sooner than they can.

Rep:
Level 86
'bout 5 times becamee champion of poke league and  I have dialga.

Rep:
Level 86
ok, i checked google where to find 146, 147 and 148. but where can i find 46?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
They are all there, whats the name of the pokemon?

Rep:
Level 86
is it possible to catch auxie and other 2? i used 'bout 20 ultra ball and 10 poke ball, and didn't cought.. he was on red hp.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
IS THE #46 POKEMON National or Sinnoh? And oh! You need to Sleep/Paralyze/Burn/Freeze one of them to have a highere rate of catching it. Another one, To catch "Mesprit" you need a Wobbuffet with an important item.. (i forgot)
and Mesprit won't be able to escape.......

Try this site and search for "pokemon diamond"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Rep:
Level 86
it's sinnoh.

Rep:
Level 86
Gotcha! AZELF was cought! :) yay!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
#46? oh that's wormadam... To get it, simply catch a "Female" Burmy, and level it up to 20! that's it!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
what did you do to catch azelf?

Rep:
Level 86
made his/her hp to smallest, and used about 10 ultra balls. now im on UXIE. he's paralysed and has red hp, but i cant catch him/her :(

Rep:
Level 86
burmy is extremally rare..

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
It's just patience.. and a lot of ultra balls too. ;D

Rep:
Level 86
ultra balls.. left 9 from 38 and still not cought!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Try making it SLEEP and oh you need more than "50" ultra balls before you can catch it..

Rep:
Level 86
ohh.. thanx, ill try

Rep:
Level 86
Gotcha! UXIE was cought! at last!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Im not of high quality,more of A odd quality.
I probably would have traded them to you but i havent touched my pokemon diamond in  a while