RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pokemon diamond pokedex filling

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
www.gamefaqs.com
gg
Stfu. He said he can't view the web while he's on his mobile. Plus, gamefaqs has already been linked to.

GG.

What he said but much more violent, stop being a fag, and try to be helpful numnuts.

what i cud do now? have giratina, heatran, dialga, mesprit, uxie, azelf, and nothing new to do/catch.. :(

Go to the city with the river running threw it, and go into the house by the sailor, and talk to the boy in the bed, it will take to to catch another legendary ^_^

Rep:
Level 86
you talk about boy who is dreaming nightmare? ok i will try when i'll be back to home.

I had a look to map, of diamond and raw 3 more iselands! how i can get to them? i think one or two is for that legendary.But third? that leg. is cresselia? it will be not easy to catch..

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah basiclly it is the same as azlef, it runs around.

Rep:
Level 86
mesprit runs around the map. not azelf.

Rep:
Level 86
got rotom. how i can unlock 2 more islands?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
why don't u just buy a action replay ds?
saved me allot of time

Rep:
Level 86
what is it?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Nuuuu!  Don't use an action replay!  It's so much more fulfilling to catch them all yourself.

I love Pokémon and I especially love helping other people out! ;8  I'm not sure what two islands you're talking about, though.  Here is a map I found with a quick Google search that might help you, though!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:26:11 PM by Yossy »

Rep:
Level 86
i can't see the link, if u posted it, cos im with mobile. 1 island in right of fullmoon island and another is north of poke league.. I go to that route start but heres only a stone with polished top.. No routes.. :(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, that area with the polished stone is where you find the legendary Pokémon, Shaymin!  You can't get it unless you meet the requirement of attending an official Nintendo event, though.

The same goes for the island east of Fullmoon Island.  Its name is Newmoon Island, and it's where you find the Nintendo Event Pokémon Darkrai.

Rep:
Level 86
events needs wifi connection?

Rep:
Level 86
i'd like to buy a usb wifi adapter, but i'm living in Lithuania, i can't find that adapters here..

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Try and get on the internet and buy one, then tezuka on here would be more than happy to trade you these legendarys with you i guess, as he has already offered.

Rep:
Level 86
how much it could cost? i think if I better get new game or adapter..

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Try and get on the internet and buy one, then tezuka on here would be more than happy to trade you these legendarys with you i guess, as he has already offered.

ill be happy to help also i have basicly all the legandaries even those event ones.....

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Well in GBP they are around £20,

Rep:
Level 86
and if my internet is basical, it works too? (not wireless)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

ill be happy to help also i have basicly all the legandaries even those event ones.....

Well anyone who actually wants any Pokemon, just PM me and add my friend code (See signature). I'll be happy to GIVE you any you want.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i was at super store today ( yes i am in canada) anyway the price was 39.99 for the usb wifi adapter

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
and if my internet is basical, it works too? (not wireless)

Yes, it sends out WiFi it's self, you only need wired internet.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
A Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Dongle costs $50 around here.  ;9

Rep:
Level 86
in lithuania it costs 155Lt = about 64 JAV $. that's freak price..

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

I have all Pokemon, so if you want to trade with someone, ask me, I'll give you any Pokemon you want.

TEZUKA

Can you give me that crazy Garchomp thing? Preferably at level 50 or above? I don't care what gender.

I'm sure I can think of others. ;_____;

Also, do you have access to some sort of event or NPC that can have a pokemon unlearn an HM move? Furthermore, do you have access to the move relearner? I have a Vespiqueen I got through the global trade center, and some stupid person taught it CUT. CUT!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Okay, yes and yes. :tpg: