RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pokemon diamond pokedex filling

Rep:
Level 86
hi all.

I created this thread, 'cous I need som help with pokedex filling.

so, my pokedex has 144 pokemon - 5 is missing. numbers of missing pokemons is 46, 65, 146, 147, 148.

I'd be very pleased, if you tell me, where to find these pokemons?

also, you can post here your missing pokemon numbers, to get some help :)

Rep:
Level 86
btw, i need some help with picking up things.. i found sth on floor, with poketch application, but i dont know how to take it.. pls help

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Don't double post. Use the modify button.

Haven't played pokemon for 8 years, so I actully can't remember wich pokemon you miss.

Rep:
Level 86
sorry, but i cant find modify button. maybe 'cous I am there with mobile?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
sorry, but i cant find modify button. maybe 'cous I am there with mobile?
We wouldn't know that.

I'll find my pokemon emerald later and check, also i'm not sure but which one are you using also does it even matter. I haven't played in about 1 - 2 years so i forgot.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Just google pokedex, you get a online pokedex with them all in. Also give the correct numbers for them, as they really show up as 400+ if im guessing you havent got the national dex yet.

Rep:
Level 86
i have sinnoh pokedex, and i need to complete it, to go further.

I dont need their names, I need to find them.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes thats what i mean, the pokedex im talking about shows you there locations, also you have completed the game right, as in elite 4 and found the legendary s? I know it may seem like a stupid question but i know of people trying to complete it sooner than they can.

Rep:
Level 86
'bout 5 times becamee champion of poke league and  I have dialga.

Rep:
Level 86
ok, i checked google where to find 146, 147 and 148. but where can i find 46?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
They are all there, whats the name of the pokemon?

Rep:
Level 86
is it possible to catch auxie and other 2? i used 'bout 20 ultra ball and 10 poke ball, and didn't cought.. he was on red hp.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
IS THE #46 POKEMON National or Sinnoh? And oh! You need to Sleep/Paralyze/Burn/Freeze one of them to have a highere rate of catching it. Another one, To catch "Mesprit" you need a Wobbuffet with an important item.. (i forgot)
and Mesprit won't be able to escape.......

Try this site and search for "pokemon diamond"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Rep:
Level 86
it's sinnoh.

Rep:
Level 86
Gotcha! AZELF was cought! :) yay!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
#46? oh that's wormadam... To get it, simply catch a "Female" Burmy, and level it up to 20! that's it!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
what did you do to catch azelf?

Rep:
Level 86
made his/her hp to smallest, and used about 10 ultra balls. now im on UXIE. he's paralysed and has red hp, but i cant catch him/her :(

Rep:
Level 86
burmy is extremally rare..

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
It's just patience.. and a lot of ultra balls too. ;D

Rep:
Level 86
ultra balls.. left 9 from 38 and still not cought!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Try making it SLEEP and oh you need more than "50" ultra balls before you can catch it..

Rep:
Level 86
ohh.. thanx, ill try

Rep:
Level 86
Gotcha! UXIE was cought! at last!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Im not of high quality,more of A odd quality.
I probably would have traded them to you but i havent touched my pokemon diamond in  a while

Rep:
Level 86
could you explain me, what 'Location: Sweet honey trees' mean? i have to search in trees?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

I have all Pokemon, so if you want to trade with someone, ask me, I'll give you any Pokemon you want.

Rep:
Level 86
I don't know how connect to Wi-Fi, 'cous there's no Wi-Fi 'connectors'.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I see...

If you are interesting in buying one though, you could get one from HERE. You can also use a router to get your DS online.

Rep:
Level 86
hey, no1 will tell me how to search in trees?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
You need to get honey from a guy in Floarama, then find any yellow tree. It will ask you if you want to smear honey on it, choose yes and wait a while (battle, fly, save and turn off or whatever you want to do). Go back to the tree after a while and it will be moving, press A on it and you encounter a Pokemon. I assume the Pokemon you are looking for is Burmy?

Rep:
Level 86
yes, it is Burmy.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Good luck to you then, I couldn't find it, so I just traded with someone.

Rep:
Level 86
that guy will sell me honey?

is it possible to 'complete' Sinnoh pokedex without manaphy? i havnt Ranger, so i cant have it..

Rep:
Level 86
i saw Burmy, when i was a starter, i didn't catch it, 'cos it was too weak for me.. now i need it :(

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Use the Modify button next time. Also it is possible to complete the Pokedex without Manaphy, but you will need to trade, oh and some Pokemon are only available in Japan, so unless you live in Japan you will need to trade.

Rep:
Level 86
Thats mean that I have to buy that thing, which connects my DS to Wi-Fi?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Unfortunatly, yes.

Rep:
Level 86
aww..
is it expensive? :/

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Check my posts above, I linked to a site seeling the Wi-Fi connectors.

Rep:
Level 86
I'm with my mobile here.. Can't check web

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Okay, but check it out when on a computer as it is what you will need to play online.

I hope I helped you out!

Rep:
Level 86
I'll check. btw, thanks for everything, but how many time i need to wait till tree atracts pkmn? im waiting 'bout hour and nothing is changing.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Burmy are very rare, you will just need to be patient.

Rep:
Level 86
if i turn off game, whem i turn on sth will be in tree? if i turn off for nigt, for example?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
If you mean "if the Pokemon will stay there overnight", yes it will.

Rep:
Level 86
i have slathered 3 trees, now i checked all and found, that 1 tree isn't slathered. it means that pkmn fled?

which of these means 'the Pokemon will stay overnight': 1) I will save game and turn off my DS or 2) I will only bow down my DS screen?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
hmm you dont need to catch all the pokemon in that pokedex to advance, you only have to see them, when you have seen all 150 or somthing, go to prof. whoevers lab and prof/ oak will rush in and give you a national dex.

Rep:
Level 86
i know, needed to catch  Burmy 'cos i had to see it's another form, which I can't catch in wild or sth.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
You see all pokemon during the game, if you challenge the trainers you see them all.

Rep:
Level 86
that pokemon can be only seen by evolving Burmy.

Btw, after night i cought 2 Burmys and evolved them. now i have seen 150 pkmn, and Manaphy would be last in my sinnoh pokedex, but i think i can complete it without Manaphy.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes you can, i did ^_^

Rep:
Level 86
so, I was in Magma Stone room, and that guy took it. what I have to do now?

Rep:
Level 86
where is Pal Park?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 86
tryin' to catch HEATRAN.. ^^

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
hmm if i remember right he is in a house on that island, sorry for not being so helpful, and pal park is under oreburgh city on the map, route 221.

Rep:
Level 86
i have already found that huy, and still tryin' to catch HEATRAN :/

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Master ball? Or just use sleep.

Rep:
Level 86
hate the movie Straggle! he hits with recoil, and dies.. 4th time..

Rep:
Level 86
master ball used on dialga :(

Rep:
Level 86
Yay yay yay yay! method with sleep worked! thank u very much ;]

Rep:
Level 86
what the..? why i can't get in place (in Mt. Cornets) where dratinis is? i simply 'miss' that place, and appear in other!

Rep:
Level 86
sorry, that i post that much, but i cant modify my posts..

So i'm catching GIRATINA. which balls should i use? i heard sth about timer balls, that it has more catch rate, how more time u use them?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Around 20-30+ then it becomes like a masterball, or use a dark ball around 11:00-11:50PM as it is also around a masterball also.

Rep:
Level 86
You mean Dusk Ball?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 86
where could I buy dusk or timer balls?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
erm elite four, the market there sells every ball.

Rep:
Level 86
it was easy.. Now i want to catch ice-rock-steel king  or sth, but i can't batlle him? why?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
cause u need all the regis

Rep:
Level 86
what is regis?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Regice RegiSteel and regirock, the three legendary s from ruby,sapphire and emerald, you need to send them over on pal park.

Rep:
Level 86
what i cud do now? have giratina, heatran, dialga, mesprit, uxie, azelf, and nothing new to do/catch.. :(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
www.gamefaqs.com
gg
Stfu. He said he can't view the web while he's on his mobile. Plus, gamefaqs has already been linked to.

GG.

What he said but much more violent, stop being a fag, and try to be helpful numnuts.

what i cud do now? have giratina, heatran, dialga, mesprit, uxie, azelf, and nothing new to do/catch.. :(

Go to the city with the river running threw it, and go into the house by the sailor, and talk to the boy in the bed, it will take to to catch another legendary ^_^

Rep:
Level 86
you talk about boy who is dreaming nightmare? ok i will try when i'll be back to home.

I had a look to map, of diamond and raw 3 more iselands! how i can get to them? i think one or two is for that legendary.But third? that leg. is cresselia? it will be not easy to catch..

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah basiclly it is the same as azlef, it runs around.

Rep:
Level 86
mesprit runs around the map. not azelf.

Rep:
Level 86
got rotom. how i can unlock 2 more islands?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
why don't u just buy a action replay ds?
saved me allot of time

Rep:
Level 86
what is it?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Nuuuu!  Don't use an action replay!  It's so much more fulfilling to catch them all yourself.

I love Pokémon and I especially love helping other people out! ;8  I'm not sure what two islands you're talking about, though.  Here is a map I found with a quick Google search that might help you, though!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 05:26:11 PM by Yossy »

Rep:
Level 86
i can't see the link, if u posted it, cos im with mobile. 1 island in right of fullmoon island and another is north of poke league.. I go to that route start but heres only a stone with polished top.. No routes.. :(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, that area with the polished stone is where you find the legendary Pokémon, Shaymin!  You can't get it unless you meet the requirement of attending an official Nintendo event, though.

The same goes for the island east of Fullmoon Island.  Its name is Newmoon Island, and it's where you find the Nintendo Event Pokémon Darkrai.

Rep:
Level 86
events needs wifi connection?

Rep:
Level 86
i'd like to buy a usb wifi adapter, but i'm living in Lithuania, i can't find that adapters here..

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Try and get on the internet and buy one, then tezuka on here would be more than happy to trade you these legendarys with you i guess, as he has already offered.

Rep:
Level 86
how much it could cost? i think if I better get new game or adapter..

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Try and get on the internet and buy one, then tezuka on here would be more than happy to trade you these legendarys with you i guess, as he has already offered.

ill be happy to help also i have basicly all the legandaries even those event ones.....

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Well in GBP they are around £20,

Rep:
Level 86
and if my internet is basical, it works too? (not wireless)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

ill be happy to help also i have basicly all the legandaries even those event ones.....

Well anyone who actually wants any Pokemon, just PM me and add my friend code (See signature). I'll be happy to GIVE you any you want.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i was at super store today ( yes i am in canada) anyway the price was 39.99 for the usb wifi adapter

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
and if my internet is basical, it works too? (not wireless)

Yes, it sends out WiFi it's self, you only need wired internet.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
A Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Dongle costs $50 around here.  ;9

Rep:
Level 86
in lithuania it costs 155Lt = about 64 JAV $. that's freak price..

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

I have all Pokemon, so if you want to trade with someone, ask me, I'll give you any Pokemon you want.

TEZUKA

Can you give me that crazy Garchomp thing? Preferably at level 50 or above? I don't care what gender.

I'm sure I can think of others. ;_____;

Also, do you have access to some sort of event or NPC that can have a pokemon unlearn an HM move? Furthermore, do you have access to the move relearner? I have a Vespiqueen I got through the global trade center, and some stupid person taught it CUT. CUT!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Okay, yes and yes. :tpg:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Also, do you have access to some sort of event or NPC that can have a pokemon unlearn an HM move? Furthermore, do you have access to the move relearner? I have a Vespiqueen I got through the global trade center, and some stupid person taught it CUT. CUT!
There's a guy in Canalave City named the Move Deleter, he's the only way to get Pokémon to unlearn HM moves.  (I'm pretty sure I named the right town...)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I am deeply in love with both of you :tpg:.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I can only speak for myself but the feeling is deeply mutual.