RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I quit

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I quit. pretty simple lol. All I ask is find someone willing to continue my active projects thread. thank you.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Wait, what? Why?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You came in the first place?

Who are you?

Bye.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hey Domino, I'll miss you, after you stopped posting like a crazy person, you were actually quite cool!

Anyway, bye.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'm going to miss you too!  :'( And to think I just met ye.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Awww it was fun man.  :'( and at least tell us why.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well that didn't take very long.
:tinysmile:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
knowing him, I know why. everyone keep beeing an ass with him and me. but why?
I asked some mods and they don't know either. find 1 single post which you can see either of us starting shit. we're here to help and have fun, but you guys(or some of you) are fucking idiots and always try to fuck around, which is probably why he quits.Mods(or some) were ass to him as well. some people to, for no reason. same with me, but I don't care that much i talk to idiots like anski and biohazard everyday...

Spoiler for:
*wink wink post of the year 2007 why blizzard and other people quit. always seems to be the same reason*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 11:50:58 PM by HolyQ »

Rep:
Level 89
I asked some mods and they don't know either. find 1 single post which you can see either of us starting shit. we're here to help and have fun, but you guys(or some of you) are fucking idiots and always try to fuck around, which is probably why he quits.Mods(or some) were ass to him as well. some people to, for no reason. same with me, but I don't care that much i talk to idiots like anski and biohazard everyday...

Spoiler for:
*wink wink post of the year 2007 why blizzard and other people quit. always seems to be the same reason*

You take the internet too seriously

People treated Animefan like shit for ages. Still do at times.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
lol I love Domino, I'm not mean to him  :-[

But yeah, I hope you leave Holyq
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Spoiler for:

You take the internet too seriously

People treated Animefan like shit for ages. Still do at times.

i don't, else i would've quit. i'm interpretting why Domino quit. say that to him. Of course he takes it seriously, but it's mostly that he hoped to find a mature community.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:56:07 AM by HolyQ »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I doubt that there's a mature forum to be found on the entire internet. So long Domino! We barely knew ya... ;9

On a side note, how are we going to handle the new active projects list that Domino started?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
let me or Modern A. do it I guess...

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
sry for the double post.

from Domino( msn )

Thank you all who actually liked me, To those who loved to pick fights... Good for you. <3. For those of you who are actually wondering why I quit. I have to much going on in real life. I still love you all, and goodbye. <3

Rep:
Level 86
I didn't get a chance to get to know you, but you seemed decent.  I do hope to get the chance to know you better in the future.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
What? Domino's leaving?!
But you helped me back then, and I haven't do anything to repay you yet...

Goodbye...though I wish you not to leave... :'(

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
.....Who ARE you? :=:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I dont know who you are...

But I will MSN you anyways coz I like to do that...

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I didn't know you, but bye.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I was treated like shit my first year and now I (EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO)

So GG TO YOU

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I was treated like shit my first year and now I (EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO)

So GG TO YOU

not fair, i'm the one that says GG =(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I was mocking you

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
why ur mocking me idiot I ain't the one leaving lmfao.

GG TO YOU ;D

Rep:
Level 97
I is mocking you since you dun be a two of a kind.