RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Allsorts of avatars, suitable for here

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Posting them here because it is the only place "suitable".

Hinata:

Lucky Star:

Haruhi:

Fate/Stay Nighti:

Others:

I posted them here because....well....come on...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:03:23 PM by Tezuka »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I have the best avy on the forum. 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
shippuuden hinata is ugly

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
true, I liked the old Hinata <3
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeahhhh... She looks more of a slut now. >_> But I like the third one in the avatars the most. XD

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I'm wondering why they made Hinata's chest huge in Shipuuden.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Because they got bored of her being flat chested like Sakura....
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
They wanted to help people who make hentai.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
They wanted to give Naruto a reason to like her

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Bump due to change. :tpg:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I will not touch an anime avatar unless you get a cool one like Presea from Magic Knight Rayearth *hint hint*
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
It's difficult to find the GIF images at the right size to do anything with, but I'll try.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
It's difficult to find the GIF images at the right size to do anything with, but I'll try.

I believe in you.

I will also love you if you pull this off mang
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
check www.iconator.com , i belive i saw one of her. If shes not there you'll have fun exploring alot of anime avatars.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for letting us have the avys ^_^
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Doesn't matter Naruto is the worst anime ever.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

I'm HAPPY they did that! Am I the last man on earth who likes 'em big and bouncy?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Most guys do,

but most dont fap to anime

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

I'm HAPPY they did that! Am I the last man on earth who likes 'em big and bouncy?

Nooo my friend so iam i!!!!  ;8 also something to stare at!!!

Nah Naruto is pretty good when it comes to the fighting scenes :D.
The worst anime = Princess Tutu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
^^^ Same thoughts exactly. Never got into it (Still ponder how the hell is that Popular, besides been made by the same guy who made DB Series)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The only problem with Naruto is that they explain too much in the middle of fight scenes. But I think it's pretty decent for the most part. Of course, it is a more kid-oriented anime, so that can probably be expected. And I hated DB, at least what little I have seen of it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Read the manga, they cut out a lot from the anime.
Oh and Prince of Tennis is the worst anime ever.

Rep:
Level 98

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
attention whore

Rep:
Level 98
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:57:58 PM by Anski »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 98

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
no u beats everthing  :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The only problem with Naruto is that they explain too much in the middle of fight scenes. But I think it's pretty decent for the most part. Of course, it is a more kid-oriented anime, so that can probably be expected. And I hated DB, at least what little I have seen of it.
It's what I hate about it.
=/ Thou, The Manga rather beats the Series itself.

Spoiler for:
But I still don't like it

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Naruto stopped being good after episode 0.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
 ;8

The manga is definetly better though

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
You guessed it. I love the anime and the manga, and I'm a Hinata fan.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
^^^ Same thoughts exactly. Never got into it (Still ponder how the hell is that Popular, besides been made by the same guy who made DB Series)

Dragon Ball = Akira Toriyama (Genius!)
Naruto= Masashi Kishimoto (Not so genius, plus his inspiration for naruto came FROM DB)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
DB is worsened.
Like, Goku had Gohan, and Gohan had a kid, and the kid had another kid, etc etc etc until WHAT?

But Naruto is... I dunno, I just don't like it.

SHAMAN KING FTW.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Fate / Stay Night FTW

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I second you.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
TRANSFORM!!!! PIROKU! PIROKU! GYO! GYO! GYO! GYO! GYO! GYO! I LOVE FISH!!!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Added more in "Others". DAS's thread reminded me of this one. :tpg:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Double post.

Added a few more from my cousin's "secret stash".

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Triple post.

Added one Haruhi and Fate/Stay Night avatars.

How big is her stash? :tpg:

Rep:
Level 98

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I know, she has over 13,000 images. I am just wondering how the hell she got them on to my PC without me knowing.

They are all deleted now anyway.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:24:52 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
SHE FOR THEM
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Thanks for spamming my spam thread. ::)

EDIT: And yes, I knew I made the mistake.

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."