RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am taking over this board

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Maybe if you ask them politely.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Cows are not allowed to win!!!

I think i might try ~Goes get every weapon from under his bed~
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
BECK <33333333333

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Zypher, I know you'll help me, right? D:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
help you what

(I'm not going back a page to look)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
No, it's me. I'm going to win.

Spoiler for:
PLEASE, ROPHARL?
The ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Forums in the Palms of a-wait, cows don't have palms D< Leaving it to you would meant the End of the World ;____;

And Sword is still ruling this Thread D<

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Moo, stop trying.

Your not cool enough.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D= Actually, Cows were never cool enough to be Cool in the first place.  ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wtf. >:(

1) I'm not a cow
2) If I was, I so am cool. >:( All dem Indianz wanna be me IF I WAS A COW >_>

Zypher I want this board. ;-;

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
The Fan family cannot be overthrown. That's because we can block bullets!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm the one. I can freakin' dodge and stop them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

1) I'm not a cow

do I look like an administrator to you

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Cow has bee Overthrown D<

WE GIVE IT TO SWORD or to me D<

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

1) I'm not a cow

do I look like an administrator to you
;-; I thought the super mods were able to band together and become a mega mod which is better than admin.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I lol'd at how moo is the only person going "PLEASE GIVE ME THIS BOARD I WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT"

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

But you can't do anything about your posts being deleted.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
The godfather i know this man well and this man will definitly help me in taking over this board  :blizj:
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
i'm taking over from now on XD

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:45:57 PM by Forcystus »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We have two threads for this kind of discussion. It's the only two threads I'm really concerned with in this forum.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
GOD DAMNIT WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP ONLY ONE PERSON IS ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE OVER THIS BOARD AND THAT IS ME.
SO ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS WANTING IN ON MY SLICE OF PIE PLEASE GET IN A FUCKING LINE AND WAIT FOR THE GESTAPO TO COME BY.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :mad: The Sword has Spoken!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My post rhymed :3