RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Clericus - New screenshots showing updated features! LOOK AT THEM, DAMMIT

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Ooooh. It's an autotile. This sucks, now I have to go through that whole thing again, lol.
I don't get these errors when I test play it, it's that I'm forgetting which files I need to put in the game folder for what I'm uploading.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
ooooooo I found the thread! I took a look at the screenshots, and I came across that map you have! That looks awesome and inspiring to me, did you make it yourself? Or did you use a program? Any case, I really would like to know lol! It looks really neat and I like the story!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alright you guys, tonight/tomorrow morning there will be a sneak peek/teaser trailer of this game. It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
Clark wakes up in a prison cell to a disembodied voice calling his name...

You cannot know everything. Or can you?
Clericus

Coming some time this year.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Alright a teaser trailer :P

Really looking forward to it. Good Luck, i'm rooting for ya.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
It's uploaded, it's only 20something mb, and it WORKS. I manually put each resource into its respective folder for this.
Anyway, enjoy. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
That was like reading another book, really nice there.

I really can't complain about anything either, it was nice, the story flowed out at a nice and smooth rate.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alright, to those who are interested, a second trailer will appear around the end of next week. This is going to be a more orthodox trailer, with a little narrative about the plot and a brief introduction to our two main heroes and our initial villain.
I say initial villain because... well, let's say the final game will hold an interesting surprise...

Special thanks to Zylos for the encouraging message, and of course Ruzu, for the positive feedback.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:42:40 AM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
I COULD BE YOUR MAPPER!!! reply me if you want to..

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I'd have to see some of your work first.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
HERE ITS IS!
Spoiler for Cobalt Mountains:
HERE IS ANOTHER:
Spoiler for Floralia Town:
DOES IT LOOK GOOD?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 07:02:09 AM by Acezon »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Those are some pretty nice maps Acezon. Also i can't wait to see your next trailer Dertt.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Hey, Dertt, what now? Will you accept me?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alright, it's a week later than I said it would be, but I've UPLOADED THE TRAILER.
THE TRAILER IS NOW ONLINE.
I want some feedback on this, too... from more than one person (no offense, Ruzu  ;8 )

Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5DI6BU0
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:14:50 AM by Dertt »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"Unable to find file Audio/BGM/01 Synfidelity"

Methinks you forgot something!  :D

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
OH FUCK

Here, just put this in the BGM folder:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"Unable to find file Graphics/Fog/Bedroom"

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Son of a BITCH

I'll just re-upload the whole thing if you can wait five to ten minutes.

...Wait a second, the map that fog is on isn't even in the trailer.
WTF

Well, test playing it again, there was a sprite missing anyway... It's uploading. I'll post again when it finishes
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:11:32 AM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
OKAY A WORKING TRAILER IS ONLINE.

I'm going to update the other post, and the original post.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5DI6BU0

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Much better! Now then...

I thought it was an excellent trailer! What I think impressed me the most was the overall lighting of your game. Few are the games that actually do that. Good work so far, Dertt!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Thank you! Have you watched the teaser? It's pretty good.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Would you please upload somewhere other than Megaupload?  Please?  I cannot download from there.  (I've actually tried the Firefox plugins.)

Sorry.  :/

Rep:
Level 86
Looks cool keep it up Dertt.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Thanks.

I updated the screenshots in the first post, just to show that this game's visuals are rather sexy now, and a far cry from the shower'a'shite they once were.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
The new screen shots are rather nice, but i question to know why the Young Noble Sprite is selling drinks. lol oh well it could be used for other things so just ignore everything behind the Nice.