RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(UN)OFFICIAL Music Request Topic

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:04:21 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 86
so rmvx is already out???

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
rmvx is not yet out but the trial version is out though its in japanese and not many resources was release + its kinda like under beta testing so its on your own risk if u wanna DL it  ::)

Rep:
Level 87
rmvx is not yet out but the trial version is out though its in japanese and not many resources was release + its kinda like under beta testing so its on your own risk if u wanna DL it  ::)

Hold on, where's the trial located at?

Btw. SirJackRex, your request is being made first.

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
I dont remember the url but i got it and if your comp cant read japanese than dont bother it wont even run :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Hold on, where's the trial located at?

Btw. SirJackRex, your request is being made first.

Thank you! =)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i 4got the link but you could always try googlein it. any way his ri8 unless you know jap. its not realy worth that much but the resources there sure are cu8 <3
i luff ze tilezets

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i 4got the link but you could always try googlein it. any way his ri8 unless you know jap. its not realy worth that much but the resources there sure are cu8 <3
i luff ze tilezets

I only got like half of that...

Rep:
Level 87
i luff ze tilezets

I only got like half of that...

I got:
I forgot the link but you could always try searching on Google for it. Anyways he's right unless you know Japanese. It's not really worth that much, but the resources there sure are cute *heart*.
I love the tilesets.

I still don't understand it.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:04:44 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 86
i didn't like the dungeon gen for 2003 that much  :P

Rep:
Level 87
i didn't like the dungeon gen for 2003 that much  :P

It doesn't even work for me.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Grr... I wish I was a Moderator... Cause then I would have the power to tell everyone just to stay on topic! :mad:

Gizzle, if you are a "master producer/composer" then you probably shouldn't go around asking for music from others. It doesn't make you look very "masterly". I am NOT saying you aren't a "master p/c", I'm just trying to clear this up.

This topic should be for music requests and maybe some light criticism on the music that is received.
indeed.

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
Ok you can drop my request  about the title music unless you've already started it then you can finnish it but i have a new request:
I wanted somthing Dramatic,epic and sad like the music that wiould represent someone important dieng like a main character im not sure about instroments but I dont care what instroment you use as long as its sad and dramatic thnx in advance  :)

Rep:
Level 87
I'm working on requests on the 27th, starting. Xmas Eve (tonight) and Xmas (tomorrow) and the day after are huge days for my family, so I could only scrap the time to get on RMRK for like 30 minutes.

Rep:
Level 88
BPM: Very low, and deep on the msuic scale
Style of Piece: Dark/satanic epic
Related Pieces / Artists: ?
Preferred Instruments:chiors, chanting, satan
Percussion (Y/N): Yes
Effects: Satanic words and chanting. And demon children lauaghing
Other Notes: This can AND SHOULD be an MP3

This will be a battle song, a deep slow one with fast percussion used for the final battle.
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

Rep:
Level 87
could I make a request? I'd really appreciate it =)

Style of game: slightly religious, think kinda like ffx
BPM: slow?
Style of Piece: kinda memory themed, sad..
Related Pieces / Artists: marion barfs, from the movie requiem for a dream
Preferred Instruments: piano
Percussion (Y/N): n
Effects: nothing
Other Notes: i'd like it to be very similar to that piece i said it's related to, only softer, more sad, maybe slower? it'll be a title screen piece.

Rep:
Level 87
BPM: Very low, and deep on the msuic scale
Style of Piece: Dark/satanic epic
Related Pieces / Artists: ?
Preferred Instruments:chiors, chanting, satan
Percussion (Y/N): Yes
Effects: Satanic words and chanting. And demon children lauaghing
Other Notes: This can AND SHOULD be an MP3

This will be a battle song, a deep slow one with fast percussion used for the final battle.

If I can find a *working* vocalizer I can do this.

Otherwise...
Anything with vocals is not possible for me.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP