RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(UN)OFFICIAL Music Request Topic

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i would like to request :D
i dun know but it has to be opera like, scary you know when badguys are walking then the theme song is played
its um mecha base game =) tnx that would be gra8 sorry for not giving you more info the rest is up to you.

tnx alot

Rep:
Level 87
i would like to request :D
i dun know but it has to be opera like, scary you know when badguys are walking then the theme song is played
its um mecha base game =) tnx that would be gra8 sorry for not giving you more info the rest is up to you.

tnx alot

ie: Organ, violin, bass, etc. I can do this. I can't do vocals, however, so your whole "opera" request is kinda out. Unless I can find samples of opera vocals, and then I can add them. I just don't have a *working* vocal synthesizer.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah 4got to say ^_^ no vocals needed :D and i would like the violin to be notisable :D kinda like death is comming :D or roaming something  ::) tnx realy need this for my mech game in VX

Rep:
Level 86
what are you talking about HaloOfTheSun, i know Fl Studio is easy to use, but thats why its the best program ever.

its good for rpg music too.

but anyway pythonus plugins??? what are they???

but anyway(again) i too would like to request music for my game

Style of game: Action
BPM: 110
Style of Piece: Electronic, Lo/Fi
Related Pieces / Artists: ?
Preferred Instruments: needs to have synths and brass and wah wah guitar and if you can do effects with a vocoder that would be AWESOME.
Percussion (Y/N): Y (but sparce)
Effects: sweepers!

Rep:
Level 87
what are you talking about HaloOfTheSun, i know Fl Studio is easy to use, but thats why its the best program ever.

its good for rpg music too.

but anyway pythonus plugins??? what are they???

but anyway(again) i too would like to request music for my game

Style of game: Action
BPM: 110
Style of Piece: Electronic, Lo/Fi
Related Pieces / Artists: ?
Preferred Instruments: needs to have synths and brass and wah wah guitar and if you can do effects with a vocoder that would be AWESOME.
Percussion (Y/N): Y (but sparce)
Effects: sweepers!

Uhm. Aren't you a "master producer"...?

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry about not completing requests. I haven't been home in a few days, and I don't have FL here.

I'll get to work as soon as I can!

Rep:
Level 86

...i don't want to have just my music on my game, cause that will make it boring sort of.

and you might be a little better than i am anyways. :)]

don't worry about completing my request until you've finished everyone elses.

and yes i am a master producer and a master composer, they call me Gizzle van Beethoven 8)

Rep:
Level 87
Why don't you make your own music if you're a master producer/composer?

Rep:
Level 86
1. i just said why

2. i infact DO make a large portion of the music in my games and

3. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
He must use RTP and that's why it's boring. If you're a "master" then it shouldn't be hard to add different styles. Also, just because something is easy to use does not necessarily mean it's "the best." Different programs have different features and people's minds work differently. They may find the layout of certain programs better or the way everything works in general to be more efficient for them.

Rep:
Level 86
are you offended that i said i was a master producer?

if that is the case, you sir need to

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 05:21:27 AM by Gizzle »

Rep:
Level 87
are you offended that i said i was a master producer?

if that is the case, you sir need to

Uh. No. I HIGHLY doubt that a "master producer" of your status would be lurking around making RPG games on RMRK.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@Gizzle: LOL WUT? How would I be offended? I was not offended at all. I simply said that you're a lying, self-centered retard. I don't need pictures to help me make my point. Using pictures is just dumb unless you want to look cool, which I'm not trying to do. Pictures are worth 1000 words but my words own your picture.

Rep:
Level 87
@Gizzle: LOL WUT? How would I be offended? I was not offended at all. I simply said that you're a lying, self-centered retard. I don't need pictures to help me make my point. Using pictures is just dumb unless you want to look cool, which I'm not trying to do. Pictures are worth 1000 words but my words own your picture.

Couldn't agree any more than I already do.
Especially the terms "lying" and "self-centered."
And also "Pictures are worth 1000 words but my words own your picture."
That made me laugh.

@Gizzle: But seriously. Don't lie to try to make yourself look better. You're just digging yourself a deep, deep, deep ditch by calling yourself a master producer/composer.

Rep:
Level 86
your taking this way too seriously mastermoo...

"Its okay to be freakin pissed sometimes"

-Mr. Rogers
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:21:38 AM by Gizzle »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
aww i wanna be a master composer too :D and make stars like beatme wifspears ei so? how is my request commin up :D

Rep:
Level 86
question: am i allowed to curse on this forum?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
question: am i allowed to curse on this forum?

Sure...but it's highly advised that you keep it to a minimum since there are children here.   :flag:

Rep:
Level 86
that is true...

but anyway, pythonus, i dont see why YOU are calling me self centered, remember not that while back when i posted my battle music, and you said, "too much percussion"", i didn't say "f** you" i said "thanks for the advice" or something along those lines.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
aww i wanna be a master composer too :D and make stars like beatme wifspears ei so? how is my request commin up :D
Who cares? You sprite like a GOD.

Rep:
Level 88
Grr... I wish I was a Moderator... Cause then I would have the power to tell everyone just to stay on topic! :mad:

Gizzle, if you are a "master producer/composer" then you probably shouldn't go around asking for music from others. It doesn't make you look very "masterly". I am NOT saying you aren't a "master p/c", I'm just trying to clear this up.

This topic should be for music requests and maybe some light criticism on the music that is received.

Oh yeah... How's my request coming along, Pythonusr? ;D

Rep:
Level 86
fine.

forget my request whatsyourface.

Rep:
Level 87
fine.

forget my request whatsyourface.

Make it yourself, master composer/producer. = )

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Can we please look our ages here?
How's my request going? ^^

Rep:
Level 87
Pretty well, I have the backing mostly done, and a little percussion.

I'm out of town for a little, though. So a lot of my work now is just composing, and not really making the music.