RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Scarred [RMXP]

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Loved the trailer man, also love the war thing and Eon's dad is pretty cool.
Good Luck still :P
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks. I forgot something in the update:

New "Important Characters" are up. Check em out.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Well, I've been psyched about this game since I read the "cry with sadness" thing, lol. Now the trailer makes me think...
 "I want to play this."

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I can submit more characters if you want.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks guys. An you can submit more. I'll only take 18 more characters, so submit now!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
*rushes off in search of more characters to abduct*

Found one! Only friggin' 17 more to go...

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol, sent another one in.

and thanks alot for making your trailer want me to watch it over and over again.

Nice important character updates also.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 10:10:15 PM by Ruzu »
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 88
We're down to 15 characters!

Update:
3 new playable characters! Thanks, Zylos, Ruzu, and (CVE)Baal!

3 new Important Characters! Say hello to Lily, Boregard, and Alonso!

Weapon Database now at about 50% completion! I might finish it before the end of the weekend!

Rep:
Level 88
Wow, this thing is coming along pretty good! I never thought it would come around this quickly!

Small Update:
Added Progress to first post! Check it out for new progress!

Currently Working on:
Mapping. I'm way behind on that!

Weapon Database. Over halfway done!

Spriting some characters.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
How's it coming? Do you still need some more characters, or any help spriting the ones you already have?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm pretty decent at spriting, so I can handle it. (Plus, a lot of people included sprites in the Image part.)

Still need 14 characters.

No updates, since my power was shut down yesterday for 8 hours. ;9

Rep:
Level 88
Update!

6 new playable characters! Thanks (CVE)Baal, Ruzu, Zylos, and Ferenn!

2 more characters by Sinu Siku in the works!

Only 9 character spots left if Sinu doesn't put his in!

Weapon Database about 75% finished
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:13:11 PM by Final-Knight »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Methinks no one knows how to spell "neutral". xD

Rep:
Level 88
No prob! Anyways, I'm over at a friend's right now, so no progress for now. I might make the story a bit more complex, but that's about it.

Rep:
Level 88
Update!

New character! Info not in first post yet.

Added some facesets of a few characters. I'll add more as I get around to it. Pretty busy. Semester exams, you know.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yeah, those exams are murder good luck with em man.
-goes to first post-

Rep:
Level 88
Heh, I don't have to take any. I'm just helping a friend of mine study. ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Update!

Beginning Note: The first post has not been updated with this yet. Probably won't till tomorrow.

New characters! Thank you Sinu Siku!

Weapon Database... FINISHED!!! Game has 217 weapons of all sorts.

Coming in next update...

Armor Database

My artist comes in tomorrow!

Only 5 character spots left!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I noticed that my one character submission wasnt added... :(
At the name of 'Arnie Pinc'

More submissions in about a hour or more :P

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
You should have people submit spells and skills.

Just a thought.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah. I've been busy. I've been out of town for a bit. I'll try to get the updates up...

And I think we are at about 4 or 3 more spots...

And about the spells and skills... I have a HUGE list of random spells and skills that I use in my projects.

Rep:
Level 88
I have 2 or 1 ideas but thats all. Ill PM them as soon as I finish some 1 frame sprites Im making for some reason.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. We are officially down to 4 character spots.

Update!

Armor Database about 30% complete!

Artist has arrived! I'll try to get her to start tomorrow.

First post is not updated yet. I plan to do that today.

Also, a true demo should be coming sometime before the end of the year. At least, I hope so. :-\

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Allllright woooo  :tpg: hope you can get it done by the end of the year too.