RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Solved my problem, but still VERY curious...

Rep:
Level 86
If you had the kind heart to try and help me on another topic about skill usage problems http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=21605.0 then thankyou.

Now recently, i found out what was actually causing this, by sheer coincidence.

While constructing some blue magic skills for one of my characters, when i test played to test em, yes. You guessed, i could manage to use them AGAIN. So, doing what i did last time, i managed to get the skill to work. Until i noticed i noticed that i'd forgotten to change its attribute from "fire" to "earth". Went back to test again...It became blacked out again!

So, my discovery was, for some reason, the element of my spells seemed to be affecting their availablility?

Well, during writing this topic...i've only just realised that the attributes have a "weapon" and "magic" option.
I realise i must select magic...

I'll post this anyway incase anyone else has this problem anyway...lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 06:11:28 AM by Zeriab »