RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If you could date any video game character, who would it be?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
NOTE: I said "date," not "have sex with." But if dating to you involves sex, then I'll let bygones be bygones.

Anyway, my choice would be, without a doubt, Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

She is by far the cutest character I've ever seen in any video game, not just in looks but in her spirit and personality. She's fun, happy and incredibly adorable. On top of that she's very caring, very optimistic and overall just a very pure and amazing girl. She's pretty much everything I hope to find in a girl, and because of that she is my choice.

So, how about you fellas?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
NOTE: I said "date," not "have sex with." But if dating to you involves sex, then I'll let bygones be bygones.

Anyway, my choice would be, without a doubt, Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

She is by far the cutest character I've ever seen in any video game, not just in looks but in her spirit and personality. She's fun, happy and incredibly adorable. On top of that she's very caring, very optimistic and overall just a very pure and amazing girl. She's pretty much everything I hope to find in a girl, and because of that she is my choice.

Quoted for fucking truth.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well, since it's 'date', then...

...Because she DOES have the added bonus of boobs in KHII.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
LOL, I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS, BUT WITH THAT GIRL...

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Samus, defiantly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
In kingdom hearts 2, you can up skirt her... and it's all detailed. >_>

Not that I knew that, or just said it...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Date?  You mean have a one night stand.  Alright... I'd say Zelda.  And none of that 30 year old shit, one around my age, with no experience for me to pervert thoroughly.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I would probably go with Mog.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Lyn from Fire Emblem, she seems nice
Or Colette from Tales of Symphonia

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Barret, because I let Aeris and Tifa die too many times, and didn't bother getting Yuffie.  ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
THIS IS DIFFICULT!! xO

If a guy...
I will date GUY from Tales of the Abyss. Okay, I know he's gynophobia and such, but he's really kind, gentle, and such a caring person... PERFECT. He's so funny too. x3 After all, I never remove him from the party. =D

If a girl...
I will date NAMINE from Kingdom Hearts. She's just so pure, innocent, and on top of that, a great artist. Oh noes, it'll be absolutely a difficult relationship, but I just love her so muuuuuuuuch... To be true, I never liked Kairi. =P

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I would hit Princess Peach like the fist of an angry god holy crap

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Lara Croft.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lara Croft.
She would kick your ass.

Samus, defiantly.
She would kick your ass.

I'd hit them both, but not date. Something tells me they'd have really bad PMS.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zelda, or peach. It would be fun to date the ruler of a kingdom.  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hmm....

Paine from FFX-2

Kaori from SSX

Rydia (FFIV remake FMV version)

Quistis from FFVIII ^_____^

FF7-AC Yuffie <3

Ling Xaiyou from Tekken =o

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hmm....

Paine from FFX-2
LOL srsly?

I guess I'd have to go with Pearl from Legend of Mana.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What Zypher said~

btw, she's mine.
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Quistis from FFVIII ^_____^

LOL

Nina from Tekken.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh well to be serious then; I would date Lara Croft.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
LOL, i'd pick Dante from Devil May Cry.  ;8
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

If a girl...
I will date NAMINE from Kingdom Hearts. She's just so pure, innocent, and on top of that, a great artist. Oh noes, it'll be absolutely a difficult relationship, but I just love her so muuuuuuuuch... To be true, I never liked Kairi. =P

Naminé would be pretty much at the same level Kairi is, but I didn't count it because well,

Spoiler for lol kh2 info:
they're more or less the same person.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I know, but Namine is muuuuch muuuuuch muuuuch many many prettier!!!!!!

At least for me.