RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If you could date any video game character, who would it be?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd rape meru at full force.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Aegis is Mine !
jappy, you should have the Persona3's hero.

Female antagonists are......always......hot.

Nah.
Spoiler for:
Aegis loves Minato (the main hero) after all. ;____;

Aegis is mine and mine and mine alone forever!! Not even the main protagonist...

... *utter silence*

...I'd lose to the main protagonist. Period. >_< I liek him twooooo!!

*sigh* Anyway, Leventhan, you can take that Yukari Takeba girl for you. Leave Aegis alooooone (w/ meeee)!!

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Dante is beefy.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

In face, mouth, AND ass?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You know it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Aegis is mine and mine and mine alone forever!! Not even the main protagonist...

... *utter silence*

...I'd lose to the main protagonist. Period. >_< I liek him twooooo!!

*sigh* Anyway, Leventhan, you can take that Yukari Takeba girl for you. Leave Aegis alooooone (w/ meeee)!!
Meh, I prefer eating noodles than dating fictional video game characters ;D

In face, mouth, AND ass?
Now that's what we call FULL force.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Hi guys what's going on in this thread?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 86
I think............................
Sera from Digital Devil Saga 2

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Curly Brace for sure.