RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If you could date any video game character, who would it be?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
NOTE: I said "date," not "have sex with." But if dating to you involves sex, then I'll let bygones be bygones.

Anyway, my choice would be, without a doubt, Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

She is by far the cutest character I've ever seen in any video game, not just in looks but in her spirit and personality. She's fun, happy and incredibly adorable. On top of that she's very caring, very optimistic and overall just a very pure and amazing girl. She's pretty much everything I hope to find in a girl, and because of that she is my choice.

So, how about you fellas?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
NOTE: I said "date," not "have sex with." But if dating to you involves sex, then I'll let bygones be bygones.

Anyway, my choice would be, without a doubt, Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

She is by far the cutest character I've ever seen in any video game, not just in looks but in her spirit and personality. She's fun, happy and incredibly adorable. On top of that she's very caring, very optimistic and overall just a very pure and amazing girl. She's pretty much everything I hope to find in a girl, and because of that she is my choice.

Quoted for fucking truth.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well, since it's 'date', then...

...Because she DOES have the added bonus of boobs in KHII.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
LOL, I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS, BUT WITH THAT GIRL...

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Samus, defiantly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
In kingdom hearts 2, you can up skirt her... and it's all detailed. >_>

Not that I knew that, or just said it...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Date?  You mean have a one night stand.  Alright... I'd say Zelda.  And none of that 30 year old shit, one around my age, with no experience for me to pervert thoroughly.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I would probably go with Mog.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Lyn from Fire Emblem, she seems nice
Or Colette from Tales of Symphonia

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Barret, because I let Aeris and Tifa die too many times, and didn't bother getting Yuffie.  ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
THIS IS DIFFICULT!! xO

If a guy...
I will date GUY from Tales of the Abyss. Okay, I know he's gynophobia and such, but he's really kind, gentle, and such a caring person... PERFECT. He's so funny too. x3 After all, I never remove him from the party. =D

If a girl...
I will date NAMINE from Kingdom Hearts. She's just so pure, innocent, and on top of that, a great artist. Oh noes, it'll be absolutely a difficult relationship, but I just love her so muuuuuuuuch... To be true, I never liked Kairi. =P

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I would hit Princess Peach like the fist of an angry god holy crap

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Lara Croft.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lara Croft.
She would kick your ass.

Samus, defiantly.
She would kick your ass.

I'd hit them both, but not date. Something tells me they'd have really bad PMS.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zelda, or peach. It would be fun to date the ruler of a kingdom.  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hmm....

Paine from FFX-2

Kaori from SSX

Rydia (FFIV remake FMV version)

Quistis from FFVIII ^_____^

FF7-AC Yuffie <3

Ling Xaiyou from Tekken =o

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Hmm....

Paine from FFX-2
LOL srsly?

I guess I'd have to go with Pearl from Legend of Mana.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What Zypher said~

btw, she's mine.
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Quistis from FFVIII ^_____^

LOL

Nina from Tekken.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh well to be serious then; I would date Lara Croft.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
LOL, i'd pick Dante from Devil May Cry.  ;8

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

If a girl...
I will date NAMINE from Kingdom Hearts. She's just so pure, innocent, and on top of that, a great artist. Oh noes, it'll be absolutely a difficult relationship, but I just love her so muuuuuuuuch... To be true, I never liked Kairi. =P

Naminé would be pretty much at the same level Kairi is, but I didn't count it because well,

Spoiler for lol kh2 info:
they're more or less the same person.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I know, but Namine is muuuuch muuuuuch muuuuch many many prettier!!!!!!

At least for me.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
ZIDANE from FF9,,cuz I always wanted a PET MONKEY!
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

That's cruel. OoO

but good idea

Rep:
Level 87
LoL,,indeed. Homer Simpson had a pet monkey once,,what a life that was....for both of them.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Homer Simpson had a funny show once, too. Those were the days.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Super Mario, if he's good enough to bang Peach, he's good enough for me :D
Link, if he's good enough to bang Zelda, he's good enough for me :D
Adam, if he's good enough to bang Samus, he's good enough for me :D

(jk)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I almost didn't see the jk at the bottom

Rep:
Level 96

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

At least for me.
You only think that because she's blonde. >:[ Lol at Barret.

Rep:
Level 96
Blonde girls are awesome when they're like Namine, but these days I just automatically associate Blonde with "slut."

Thanks, College.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Blonde girls are awesome when they're like Namine, but these days I just automatically associate Blonde with "slut."

Thanks, College.

;D +1

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Lara Croft.
She would kick your ass.

Samus, defiantly.
She would kick your ass.

I'd hit them both, but not date. Something tells me they'd have really bad PMS.

Lara mayybeee samus depends

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
If we are talking about ANY video game, even those with anime style, I'd chose Blackrose. If you don't know what games she's from, you lose at life.

If we are talking about video games that are NOT in authentic anime style, then there's Seong-Mina from the Soul Calibur series. I prefer her Soul Calibur 3 outfit though. ^-^

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Andrew Ryan Hes soo dreamy

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hmm....

Paine from FFX-2
LOL srsly?

Those red eyes totaly do it for me  ;9

Spoiler for LOL:
bringing sexy back

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

At least for me.
You only think that because she's blonde. >:[ Lol at Barret.

NO! NOT HER HAIR.
It's because she looks so innocent.
Even if she got brunette hair like Kairi, I'd still choose Namine!!
Her face gives such innocent aura!! She looks so pure~
Spoiler for:
She's actually different from Kairi, even though she's Kairi's Nobody. You ppl just see her as Kairi's copy because of that fact. In the other hand, why did you people hate blonds? It's unfair. You can't judge someone by his/her appearance. Don't judge a book by its cover.
^ I'm sorry if I offend anyone.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Good thing I'm not a blonde ;D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Spoiler for:
She's actually different from Kairi, even though she's Kairi's Nobody. You ppl just see her as Kairi's copy because of that fact. In the other hand, why did you people hate blonds? It's unfair. You can't judge someone by his/her appearance. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Spoiler for:
I say she's pretty much the same person not only because she's Kairi's Nobody but because they act in pretty much the same way. The only real difference I see between them is their appearance =/

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Paine is the worst out of the three.

Also screw andrew ryan i'd say Mumbo from Banjo-Kazooie

Rep:
Level 96
Spoiler for LOL:
It's actually possible that this is a picture of my ex girlfriend from highschool LOL

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Am i the only one who thinks paine is a lesbian?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Am i the only one who thinks paine is a lesbian?

no.

I think that cosplayer is pretty good for an american. I also would date Paine just so I could splah coffee on her. I want to know if that bra thingy is really made of plastic or cotton or something else.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Rikku and Yuna are way better then her but honestly, who doesn't want a little of Mumbos magic.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I was gonna avoid this topic, but it seems like it isn't as weird as I thought...Though you people ARE weird.

Date it: Yuri (King of Fighters)

Hit it: Princess Daisy

Not to say Yuri is a bad piece. :V

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I was gonna avoid this topic, but it seems like it isn't as weird as I thought...Though you people ARE weird.

Daisy....?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Daisy....?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Daisy....?

OH SHIT ITS SOO HAWT

Rep:
Level 87
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,lmao @ Daisy

Look at those incredible breasts....

Rep:
Level 98

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I think arl talked about Princess Daisy and how something she became in a game XD

Rep:
Level 96
...why not?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

I'm PEDOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

I'm PEDOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the heck is Nicholas?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Play Rune Factory and you'll meet him.

I also like this one:

Rep:
Level 96
The second Goomba on the first level of super Mario Bros.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Have any picture of that?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
He's the most beatiful goomba ever.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I liked the first bullet bill better, he could penetrate me : D

Rep:
Level 96

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Great, we're starting to date random video characters.
What next, a raindrop from a random Super Mario stage?

;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Great, we're starting to date random video characters.
What next, a raindrop from a random Super Mario stage?

;D

No, the spike balls in level three or four from Super Mario World.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Spoiler for:

I would totally hit that palm tree in the last pic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
OH GAWD THAT PALM TREE IS SO HAWT!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I always thought trunker from banjo-kazooie was hotter, it was just something about how he drank that water.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I would so go out with Epic Smiley.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I would prefer to go with the thing that always appear in every single RPG.
Guess what?
Spoiler for:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The second Goomba on the first level of super Mario Bros.

He's mine, gtfo.
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I'd date a pixel in the second stage of Super Mario Worlds.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I'd date a pixel in the second stage of Super Mario Worlds.

I heard that pixel molested the first brick in super mario bros.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
What?! I thought the pixel molested Mario himself!!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Bowser molested peach, thats why he's red in the face  ;9

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I'd date Bowser.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Why not Wario?? I think he's so lonely...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Why not Wario?? I think he's so lonely...
He just wants your money though. You'd be much better with Nightwolf.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, I'm with Nightwolf, always!
I just think someone should hit Wario. Poor him...

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Well, I'm with Nightwolf, always!
I just think someone should hit Wario. Poor him...
Mario and Luigi should just hit on Wario.
They both are already gay, so why not add another gay to the club ?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
GETTING BACK ON TOPIC I WOULD TOTALLY DATE CLAVES FROM ETERNAL SONATA.
MOSTLY SO I CAN MAKE HER FEEL USEFUL.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Very passionate. :P

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Heh.
"feel".

She's cute :P

Rep:
Level 96
What, does she have self-esteem issues or something?

cuz that's hot

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im either gonna say
Myself from Eyetoy Play 2
If not

Christee from the tekken series.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Wowies, I just completely in love with Aegis (Aigis) from Persona 3 for the 4th time, LOL.

^ I want this. I want this I WANT THIS!! <3333333

Rep:
Level 96
robosex [=-=]

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
PN .03?

Nope...Persona is a different series....

Mario and Luigi should just hit on Wario.
They both are already gay, so why not add another gay to the club ?

Idiot.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I meant she was tappable...

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Whaddya mean she was tappable...? O.o

Rep:
Level 96

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Well...

I see...

Aegis is doable...?

YES BUT SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

She won't run long...WITHOUT THE ANTIDOTE.

Wait, the antidote bottle is empty

OH SHI-

Maybe a female antagonist? What about them?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Aegis is Mine !
jappy, you should have the Persona3's hero.

Female antagonists are......always......hot.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd rape meru at full force.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Aegis is Mine !
jappy, you should have the Persona3's hero.

Female antagonists are......always......hot.

Nah.
Spoiler for:
Aegis loves Minato (the main hero) after all. ;____;

Aegis is mine and mine and mine alone forever!! Not even the main protagonist...

... *utter silence*

...I'd lose to the main protagonist. Period. >_< I liek him twooooo!!

*sigh* Anyway, Leventhan, you can take that Yukari Takeba girl for you. Leave Aegis alooooone (w/ meeee)!!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Dante is beefy.

Rep:
Level 96

In face, mouth, AND ass?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You know it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Aegis is mine and mine and mine alone forever!! Not even the main protagonist...

... *utter silence*

...I'd lose to the main protagonist. Period. >_< I liek him twooooo!!

*sigh* Anyway, Leventhan, you can take that Yukari Takeba girl for you. Leave Aegis alooooone (w/ meeee)!!
Meh, I prefer eating noodles than dating fictional video game characters ;D

In face, mouth, AND ass?
Now that's what we call FULL force.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Hi guys what's going on in this thread?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 86
I think............................
Sera from Digital Devil Saga 2

Rep:
Level 102
Curly Brace for sure.