RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
im new

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
im new and i need help trying to download Rpg maker Xp... is it free?
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
WOW! lol is 2003 free? >:( :blizj:
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you can get a modified version of XP for free. It is an illegal version I believe but many people do use it.

http://crankeye.com/test/index.php?page=rmxp

it's called postulate knights version.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
you can get a modified version of XP for free. It is an illegal version I believe but many people do use it.

http://crankeye.com/test/index.php?page=rmxp

it's called postulate knights version.

I think it's actually called Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED.

Rep:
Level 86
Correct, just trial that out for awhile and if you find you like it, go get yourself a real copy eh :).

Not sure of any major differences between this hacked and the original version though.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Correct, just trial that out for awhile and if you find you like it, go get yourself a real copy eh :).

Not sure of any major differences between this hacked and the original version though.

Sure there is!
One's legal, one isn't.
One you pay for, one you don't!
Oh, and some translation differences.  :D

Oh, and if you pay 60$ for it, you lose your dignity to enterbrain.  ;)