RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] STORY WRITING COMPETIOTION! SEASON 2!JOIN! 5 members!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gah!!! I totaly forgot about this. I pwned myself. I be booted from the competition, and I deserve it because I forgot.

Good luck to every one else though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
U still hqave time fuMannChu..and mosnter doog...but Fu..if u dont post this one ur out..and monster doog if u dont and Fu does ur out.....

DeathTrooper is a little safer than u 2 and Blue is the highest((he may win u know)

Ok im pming everyone...2 days time limit...today is 21st March...23rd march entry CLOSED!

AND!
Blue is leading because of 1 simple thing in which he follows the rules thats why i give him half a mark or so....

YA GOTTA POST THE QUESTION SO THAT THE OTHER JUDGES CAN JUDGE!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
[EDIT] Ahh nevermind... I just now realized what you meant in your post on the second page, but you should still add that to the first post as rule number 6.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sry...and now as uve known...i wont...muhahaha..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: Nightwolf
Write a story on the love of Romio And Juliet with a little  comedy and shakesspherence.....

A young boy of about 17 years was lying in bed.  He had short dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes.  He got out of bed, focusing upon the window to the outside.  He walked with such grace as he towards his dresser -- SLAM! He had tripped on his shirt he wore yesterday and smashed his head into his dresser.  "Owwie.. stupid clothes... never helping me anyway..." Was all he could mutter as he got up and got dressed.  He put his shirt on backwards, but didn't notice thanks to his oncoming concussion.  His name was Romeo.

As Romeo walked down the stairs with the immense pain in his head getting worse he saw something he had never seen before... a painting of him which under it said "Romeo Montague".  He smiled this moment before collapsing and slipping into uncounciousness as he fell down the stairs.  A young woman came in and started shrieking, and then another... presumably a nurse, came in and said "Whats wrong?!"

"My son! Romeo, he's lying there on the floor, woe is he!" screamed the young woman, she was guessingly about 30.
"He must have fallen down the stairs! I'll take care of hi--" the nurse paused
"WOE HAS BEFALLEN THE MONTAGUES AS OUR SON HAS DIED A MOST HORRENDOUS DEATH!!" shrieked Romeo's mother.
"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP, DAMNIT!!" Bellowed the nurse as loudly and as harshly as she could, which instantly made Lady Montague become quiet. "He's okay, maybe a concussion, he just needs a few days of bed rest."
"Oh thank goodness!!" chirped Romeo's giddy mother.

Romeo stayed in bedrest and then he got up to go to his dresser again.  The shirt was still there, but the nurse noticed him and yelled, "ROMEO!! STOP!!" and he stopped inhis tracks.  The nurse picked up the dirty shirt and Romeo continued with his daily dressing activities which he missed the past 3 days.  This time his pants were on backwards.  No one knows why, but it happened.

Romeo went down the stairs and had some breakfast.  "Cornflakes in the morning, conrnflakes in the evening, cornflakes all day round!!" He sung.  Off key to this non-existant song, mind you.  It would've been terrible if not for is great voice.  But it was terrible because his mouth was full of cornflakes.  The NEW! Extra-Crunchy Cornflakes.  His father eventually took the box and beat Romeo across the head with it to make him shut up.  Romeo whimpered in the corner for the next 10 minutes before departing to adventure the town.

Romeo found his friends Freddie, and Jim.  They started to sing the cornflakes song.  Horribly off key.  They only lasted about 5 minutes before the neighbours got out of their houses and chased them off.  Romeo and his friends then say the Capulet's daughter Juliet.  Boy, shes hawt, thought an absentminded Romeo.  And then, the Capulet's minions and the Montague's friends came and they started fighting.  Romeo ducked and dodged some swords.  One of the Capulet minions but the tip of his ear off though, and he ran screaming and picked up a sword.

Juliet's cousin came and started attacking Romeo.  Romeo ran, and ran... and thne he hit Freddie.  Romeo tripped and Freddie defended him.  Juliet's cousin killed Freddie and Romeo got so mad he killed Juliets cousin.  Romeo was then banished from town.  BANISHED I SAYZ!! BANISHED!!?!!?!!

A few months later when Romeo came back, he heard news of Juliet being dead.  He went and defiled her grave.  He look at her and then tripped and smashed his head open on a nearby rock.  Juliet got up with a jolt noticing Romeo bleeding and could only yell "MY DRESS!!" And then she realized.  Romeo wa shanging on for dear life.

So... they uhh... they made love.  And shit.  And then Romeo died.  Juliet cried and cried until she suffocated.  and then the Capulets and the Montagues came.  They killed eachother.  And then the other Capulets and other Montagues came and repaired the bridge that severed the 2 families apart.  The end? Okay!...

[Edited: DONE] I hate Shakespeare :/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good one..Ppl post fast.Entry closing tommorow and finish ur story trooper
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Finished! D:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats it? No love. No Juleit.

Meh....7/10

Entry closing soon.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Write a story on the love of Romio And Juliet with a little comedy and shakesspherence

once upon a time
romio: "that's not a fairy tale... stupid >>"
oh yeah sorry...
many years ago in a castle or something... there.. er... a dragon maybe?
romio: "omg omg omg omg omg no, it's like we have families that don't like each other and want the other family dead and so on, so one family got me , and i am like the best omg i rule, but there is like that chick with the other family that i want for myself cause i rule and no one is going to say no, get it?"

ok... so you are like what? 13 years old?

romio: "jeez... i am like i dunno 18?!"

then you are stupid , sorry to say

romio: "omg i am gonna kick your momma!!!!!!!!"

anyways, in the castle with the family that doesn't like romio too much and well if the rest of his family is like him then i just might use the dragon idea, there was young girl named juliet which was the most beautiful girl in the entire town (big woop)

her blonde her matched her red eyes perfectly..
red eyes.. ?!
oh great, juliet was smoking pot

juliet: "screw you, you are not the boss of me!!!"

i can see why romio likes her... they truely are meant for each other.. >>

and since i really don't want to keep on going with that horrible story, let's just skip to the part in which the families realize they secretly meet.

romio's mom: "my lord, it seems that our son is meeting that girl from that family we don't like very much"
romio's dad: "i do so believe you are right my dear, what ever shall we do?"
romio's mom: "summon the dragon!"
romio's dad: "i am afraid you are confused, this story doesn't have a dragon"
romio's mom: "then let's kill that girl instead"
romio's dad: "great choice, let's wait 1 hour though, we just eated"
romio's mom: " i wouldn't think otherwise darling"

something of the same sort happened on the other side of the fight and both families approached each other.
romio's dad: "ha! i caught you romio you are here with... my lord she smokes pot"
juliet: "screw you all you are not the bosses of me!!!!"
romio: "yeah what she said"

juliet's dad: "it seems our young ones are being less wise"
romio's mom: "indeed.. maybe we should cut off their t.v"
romio's dad: "i am afraid you are in the wrong story again my love, the t.v doesn't exist yet"
juliet's mom: "indeed... let's just kill them and fight about something of more value like how much we want you dead just for the sake of having you dead"
romio's dad: "sounds reasonable, this we should"

and so the families killed the juliet and romio for smoking pot and being less wise than any human they have knowen
and then they went  back to fight about nothing but killing each other for no good reason.

there is a lesson to be learned, ruining good stories is really easy and there was no t.v back then.

the end.

was quite short but hell that was just pointless >>
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
BlueXx-8.5/10
Deathtrooper gave me the rest of the story on msn chat so he is no 8.5/10 too.It was kinda funny...and something else too.

MonsterDoog and FuMannChu posted 1 story all.
So the Eliminated is randomly selscted and is-FuMannChu beacuse even after getting reminded twice he failed.
MonsterDoog got more than FuMannChu is the 1st story too.

And now i think MosterDoog has also forgot so...

WE HAVE THE FINAL 2

DeathTrooper

VERSUS

BlueXx

These both are on 0..and now i will ask a mod or Crank to change the name.
I will pm them..and then u will cast ur vote.
It depends on u(aka the other ppl) To decide who is the winner and gets nothing or who is the loser and gets nothing....hehe
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
hmm.. i posted 3 stories he posted 2 ... i demand a recount  8)
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no.now u both are on 0 stories.U will write 1 story when i pm u.Then the voting begins.And yeah.I am starting a new topic.Final 2 vote here.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is season 2, thought its almost the same season hehe..jokes.

WE need 5 members and the other judges, i dont think there is any use cuz half of the ppl dont post.Thx for the kindness.

AND CMON PPL!
GO AS HIGH AS WINNER 1!(bluxx)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Heh, I can help judge I guess?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yeah the final 2 will be the other judges now, and er,bluXx that means u so if ya wanna be judge then u can be,just tell
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
JUDGE ME i wanna be judge ...

ohw plzzzz

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sry but no.
U can be a participant though.
1 i didnt need judges.
2 if i want(dt u are a judge) itll be only 1 more and that can only be blue if he want.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
So no one is gonna participate?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I got an idea...hehe..i think it should work
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
This would have been a good idea if you had organized it better. :roll:

Maybe if you want to try this again, you should PM me, and I'll set it up, that way people will actually participate.
:tinysmile: