RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] STORY WRITING COMPETIOTION! SEASON 2!JOIN! 5 members!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I thought...Event..then map..So this is STORY TRIVIA!

I need 5 members..and...2 more judges.....

Now in round a  judge(one of us 3) will pm each contestant with the topic of the story..then they will have 2 days time, to post their story in this topic..they will be given marks from:-

-10 to 10

Rules:-
1.There will  be 2 days time.
2. There will be 5 members.
3. Only us 3 judges.
4.Stories will be jjudged on.......Skill, connnection to topic, common sense and emoctions.
5. DAILOUGES IN THE STORY ARE NECESARRY! It is just like making a game..dialouges movements etc. Are necesarry.

So, please join.. and i need judges..this should go well, though its not a good topic to have a competition on..but What goes in trying..and....the ! RULE IS DIFFERENT!

No one is kicked out...they are scored in each round...the guy with the highest score in the end of all round will be the winner, or i want ur suggestion..

! kicked in each round
OR
The highest in all rounds
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:23:43 AM by boe »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Hmm so have you decided all the rules yet? :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
I'll write a story!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
If we're playing more than one time, then I may join after this one.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
ooo,i could join this. 8)

Rep:
Level 90
~
I guess I'll join :/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd enter because I just wrote a two page Edda. But you said dailoge is neccesary, and this Edda  tells a stroy effectively with out dialoge. So I can't join in on this I guess.

And the fact that a topic is picked for me, would most likely eliminate that Edda.

On second thought since a topic will be given to me, I would like to join

Rep:
Level 90
~
When will this start?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah..im back..exams or the line..now the member s are:-

1.Monster_doog
2.Lavata
3.Ramiro
4.DeathTrooper
5.FuMannChu
Ill wait 1 more day if somenoe 2 ppl are willing to join as judge..if not..I am enough..

And u might think what do iknow 'bout stories..but i win the competitions in school
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
meh if i'll have the time i'll try
sign me up for now and then we will see if i can find time to actually post a story ~_~
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
6 members is also ok..

PArticipating closes tommorow(15th march)
And blue is in too...
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I would like to judge.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i would also like to judge

and ithink ill spell check your post changes in bold and no offence to your typos i make them all the time i thought id just do this anyway.

:

Post subject: STORY WRITING COMPETITION!     Reply with quote
I thought...Event..then map..So this is STORY TRIVIA!

I need 5 members..and...2 more judges.....

Now in round a judge(one of us 3) will pm each contestant with the topic of the story..then they will have 2 days time, to post their story in this topic..they will be given marks from:-

-10 to 10

Rules:-
1.There will be a 2 days time limit.
2. There will be 5 members.
3. Only  3 selected judges.(one of which is me)
4.Stories will be judged on:

• Skill,
  • connnection to topic
  • common sense
  • emotions
  • [/list:u]
    5. DAILOUGES,ACTION,DESCRIPTION ETC. ARE ALL NECCESSARY[/b]

So, please join...

i need judges this should go well, though its not a good topic to have a competition on but What goes in trying and the RULE IS DIFFERENT!

No one is kicked out...they are scored in each round...the person with the highest score in the end of all round will be the winner, or i want your suggestion..

see poll to make your suggestion

you dont have to make the changes i just felt like doing it :)

Rep:
Level 89
Yes! I'm in!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Awesome, I got accepted in the competition. Writing short stories are the shizm shazm.

Rep:
Level 91
is there a limit for the story's size or otherwise a minimum amount of lines? Oo

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No..but try to make it a little big and od for more points....

PARTICIPANTS ENTRY CLOSED!

Ill pm everyone with their topics today evening(in india that is)
And...you will post ur story's here....not pm me and with the question i wrote too soo the jdges can judge..and then Gilgamesh will send and then ahref..so on and so forth....And yeah..the lowest will be kicked...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
This goes in Creativity Outlet.  :O_o:
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah...Right..Very True..Creativity Outlet....

Forgot..ThoughtCompetitions should be here..sry...

OK..im pming everyone...and i will give...till....Friday...mornig(in india)
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay here's my story, I don't know if it's any good or long enough. Dumb question. But was I supposed to copy and paste the topic you game me, do the judges know who got what topic? Please let me know, and If I got to put in the topic too, I'll edit this and put it in.

I'm trying to remember why I'm lying in a pool of my own blood, staring at the night sky. I need to remember, it has to come back to me. Did it have to do with Emily? I think it did, it really did have to with my sister. I'm remebering now.

So we sat on the lawn joking how old people smell like cottage cheese. "Ryan," She uttered, "You're a twerp."

Our friend Pug was there he laughed, "Yeah your a twerp... And short too."

"Shut up Pug," I mumbled. "So yeah, remember that time Emily feel in a cow pie? It was the best."

She smacked me saying, "Hey! I thought you weren't ever going to mention that again." She pouted in her usual way.

Pug rolled around in the grass, laughing. He couldn't stop. He didn't care how agrivated Emily was. He kept rollong around laughing, holding his stomach. It was funny in itself, considering he's so pudgey he rolled like a ball, he really did. A ball wearing a ruddy shirt and faded kilt.

Emily stood up, she commanded, "Dummy and fatty! Come we were going to go on a hike in the woods weren't we? Hurry up!"

So we got up. Pug was trying to hold in the laughter... I was too, but I think I did a better job. We usualy went on a weekly hike in those woods, nothing specail usually. Up to the old Tower and back, completely normal except today.

It was the border of the woods, strange it was silent today. Usually it had a sound of birds, chips of squirrls, the flowing of streams. You know standard stuff... But not today? A figure did move, a shadow at first, like a dark mist even. His voice was cold, "Aww look at the three little whelps. You think your cute huh?"

The shadow formed, he was an old man missing his right arm. His eyes glowed. A blood red, shiimering like hate itself. He grabbed emily by the hair and laughed, "What are you ten? The tarts too young to rape, but your soul should be nice and tastey." He looked at me and pug, "Come up to the tower if you want your souls eaten too... There's always room for dessert." He faded, Emily faded too kicking and screaming yet fading.

I grabbed a tree branch, it had to be fifty pounds. My rage gave me the strength to weild all nine feet and fifty pounds. It would crush his skull i knew it. I screamed, "You bastard!!!!"

Pug said, "Damn it all. We need to get her back. We gotta huury Ryan, we gotta hurry!"

I said nothing, but we ran. We've never run so fast, What would of taken us an hour, took us moments. The door was closed, we tried out best and kept crashing our bodies itno it. The door stared to give, it shattered. I grabbed Emily's hand and shouted, "Pug! get here the hell out of here!" He said nothing and they fled.

That misty shadow returned. Said, "Good job. I Didn't want the tart's soul, stupid. I wanted yours."

I swang all fifty pounds into the mist. Nothing... It didn't hurt him? Why? I kept swinging, the mist was laughing. Every swing I tried my best, but only laughter.It happed that mist formed a hand... A punch to my chest, he broke through me, blood splattered, my eyes faded white.

Now I know why I'm in a pool of my own blood. Staring up. I can't move. I'm dead aren't I? The mist is swirling above me laughing still. I'm dead? I'm dead? Why am I dead? Why?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
(My english is rather bad, and I drunk some beer, so take it for what it is :P)

It was a long time ago...

The days that Aristcles was King of Argos.
10 years after he abandoned Perseus and his Daugher Danea to Sephiros.

Perseus, now a young man of 18 years was hunting in the woods.
His beloved GaurdDog Callistos running with him.

After a while they reached the border of the forest..
There was a huge cave, where, according to the tales, a enormous beast lived.

Perseus moved swiftely and silently towards the entrance of the cave...
His dog on his side.

The cave was dark and it looked like it was deep, but the smell was horrible.
Silently and with his sword in his hand Perseus entered the cave...
He did a couple of steps when he heard a growl.. so loud that he smelled the stinking smell of the monsters breath.

And instead of deeper in the cave the growl came from outside...
Perseus shrugged and duck into a small hole in the wall.
His dog was not in sight... and Perseus was too affraid to call him..

There fell a shadow on the entrance and a huge hairy monster appeared.
Perseus held his sword tighter in his hand and waited for the next move of the monster.

The monster seemed to smell him, because with another load growl he jumped into the cave..

Perseus, affraid and almost paralyzed rolled out of his hole and stood in front of the beast.

The beast attacked immeately, but Perseus wasn;t forgotten what his master Diktys teached him and dodged the first incredible smash bij jumped back. ignoring the pain, because his head hit a rock while he jumped back.

Then he moved quickly forward and drove his sword into the thick skin of the beast..
The beast didnt seem to feel it, and Perseus became really worried..
He passed the beast quickly by jumping between his legs and climbed quickly higher in the cave by using a couple of big rocks.. then hwe jumped on the shoulders of the bewast and drove his sword into his skull...

The beast was slain.. and Perseus went back home..

There he drunk a cup of coffee and went to sleep.

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Rep:
Level 89
Okay, here it goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the village of Little Valley, a boy named Ryan and his younger sister Heather are picking mushrooms in the forest, which go great with the stew that their mother is making.

"Hey kids!" said ma. Hurry up with them mushrooms the stew is almost ready! "Almost done Mom!" I said.

I came out of the bushes and went to my mother's small wooden cottage and sat down on the porch, waiting for her to take the mushrooms.

I realized that Heather wasn't with me, so I called" Heather! Get your mushrooms!"

No answer.

I said " This isn't funny! You're gonna ruin dinner!"

No answer.

I left the mushrooms on the porch and went near the bushes in the forest. I began to panic. Mom would kill me If I lost Heather! After all, she's only 9.

I continued my way, deeper and deeper into the forest, until I noticed someone that was hiding behind a tree. I said" Hey! Who's there?"

I heard quiet scuffling, and out jumped a small boy, shaped like an apple, and he knocked me down! I pushed him off me, and yet another one came too! I thought I was seeing things. I grabbed both and threw them on the ground. I said" You two rascals, who are you?" They said" Im Tate"! And the other one popped up and said " Im Nate!".

They begged me not to tell their mother. I said, " I won't tell, IF, you two come along with me. I'm looking for my sister." Nate shivered. Tate said" There's some strange things in this forest lately. Not the normal raccoons and squirrels. And that strange tower in the middle of the forest. We'll take you there to look!" I said " OK!"

We made our way to a little opening in the forest, where a 3 story tower stood. I never saw this before in my journeys through the woods, so this was a surprise. We opened up the door and went in.

As we made our way, never-ending corriders looked as if they were painted along the walls. Nate and Tate opened a door, and Heather lay there, asleep. I said" Thanks guys! You can go now if you want, I can wake her up."
Nate and Tate together said" I don't think you'll be leaving Ryan".

"I"? I asked.

Then, I was thrown back as if a stone wall had hit me. As Nate melted into Tate, and Tate melted into Nate, one person was made. Or, monster?

It roared with a powerful belch. It was hungry. I picked up Heather,put her on my shoulder, and ran to the next corridor. I hit the wall with a mighty THUD, and my nose began to bleed. The walls were painted! I grabbed a carved piece of wood, and waited for him to attack.

As quick as leaves fall, four copies of the monster was made. I noticed one had a distincht glow. Before I could attack, he lunged forward with a powerful punch, and my arm felt as if it had broke.

Four copies were made again. I saw the glow, and punched it. He was stunned, so I took my wooden dagger, and stabbed! He fell on the ground, and the walls began to wash away. We were outside again.

I picked up Heather again, and went home for some Mushroom stew.

Hope it isn't too long!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Supervisor..you're not in..and asd u aren't in the topic HAD to be wrong..

FuMannChuu:- I got someo f the story but where did he save his SIStER!
i say.... 2/10(Good story atleast)
Monster_Doog:- Best of the3( 7/10)

3 more storise left
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
He did knock down the door and told her to get out of there... So he sort of saved her. But I can understand if you don't consider that saving her. I just realised Anthoer reason why you may have given it a 2/10... Because the villain won.

Now that I think of that. Your score was probly dead on because the hero lost.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well, I was never informed of the topic... It would be nice if someone would post it so I have something to go on. :O_o:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No..i liked when the villian won..and gigamesh..u gotta keep seeing this topic and grade(ahref u 2) so be in touch ur a judje
Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
im on Gmt time so its goiing to be differt times ive got to check on ething then ill read them

also didnt help that i lost this topic

perhaps you could say the topic as i cant mark it on relevance to the topic ive read two out of 3 and will show my marks once i have read all

Rep:
Level 89
Wo! I didn't think I'd get that high a score!

whaha was drunk, jsut copied the story :p

www.rpgs.nl

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But um supervisor you never officailly joined the contest. I think that's  why  niightwolf  was like 'what in the world' a little. Actaully I'm kind of confused on why you posted a story since you weren't a contestant.

0  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:

Nah the fact was... Before I make a game, I gather a lot of pictures, foto's all that stuff, the get the feeling .. and idea's
I also make loads of small stories which I put in gameplay later.. or not..
This was one of the stories I never put in.. and I thought when I just copy it in the post it has at least some use ;p.

www.rpgs.nl

Rep:
Level 91
ok i almost forgot , i am tired, so the first things i'll think of will be written.

Write a story on a boy named Ryan...who's sister has a sort of spell and is locked in a tower..so he goes meets ppl saves his sis n all.and kills the demon...LIKE A FAIRY TAIL!

er.. fairy tale*

ok so once upon a time (lol) there was a boy named ryan.
obviously, ryan's parents hated him very very much.
for his entire life he was forced to walk around with that name...
he got laughed at by the other kids in the "zomg i want my own rpg" school

and with time he learned to accept the fact that ryan is a smelly name.
so he changed his name to arshes, cause it's the only name no one else wanted.

arshes had a sister, his sister was very much loved by their parents.
so one day between laughing at arshes and having her shoes shined she took a walk in the forest (you wanted a fairy tale... you are getting it)
shockingly.. there was a wolf there... but it had better things to do.
so after a while of walking around the forest she saw a tower.
the tower was guarded by a dragon, only that he ran away because he knows that towers and dragons usually end up badly.
so now the tower was guarded by her maths teacher.

"come here" the angry teacher voice screeched
"y...yes....s..sir!!" the sister . also knowen as mig was so scared she almost fainted.
she started walking slowly, hypnotized by the teacher's glaze.
"clean up the tower's blackboard!" the teacher's voice was stronger than ever
mig's heart started to pump quicker and quicker, a slight chill was passing through her body, she wanted to run but she was too scared to move

meanwhile in a slightly less interesting place arshes was testing his new sword
the wind calmly blowed , a drop of water fell out of the melting ice inside the fridge.

"ryan for the last time close the fridge door or you will be grounded" yelled arshes' angry mother
"i am sword training!!!! and i told you i changed my name to arshes!!!" he tried to reason but it was of no use
"ryan put the damn banana back to it's place, it's not a toy! and stop calling yourself dumb names! and where is your sister? i will have to kill you if something happens to her because i may just feel like it!!!" her last word stroke fright in arshes' heart as he grabbed the banana and ran away trying to fight his beloved sister

"here migy migy migy, here migy migy migy" he yelled into the forest not realizing that he only makes the spirits angry.
lucky for him, the spirits were afraid of bananas.

and so he looked around for hours in the deep forest, and slowly he got hungry.
"damn i am hungry i wish i had a zomg ready in 1 sec meal" he said and waited.. not realizing he doesn't live inside the t.v
"well it was worth a try" he said to himself, thinking no one hears him
but deep in the forest there was a hunter, not just any hunter but a newspaper cameraman, he took 1000s of arshes pictures and posted them in his newpaper, sadly he then realized it wasn't a good idea, his newspaper never got sold again.

arshes then heard a scream, it was the maths teacher
he ran quickly in that path and saw his sister , his maths teacher and a newspaper on the floor.
"oh god my eyes... god... i am dying!!!!!"cried the poor maths teacher
"hi what happened here? er.. does that means we don't have to come to your class anymore?" said arshes , his eyes came across the newspaper
"holy crap!" it was his picture there
"why am i.. n...na.. why... am i.." he was so shocked he couldn't finish the line
"naked!" his sister completed him "n-a-k-e-d see? i spelled it for you" she used her amazing spell...the spelling any word spell... because she is just not bright enough to learn any other spell

and then they walked home together and lived happily ever after.
(and the stupid moral? when you are all alone in the forest and you will like getting undressed for no reason, try doing it without people filming it, you don't want to eliminate half of the city's population do you?)
(oh and i did remember the killing the demon - just to clear it up, the maths teacher is D-E-A-D (omg supa spell))

there ... well.. it's original i am quite certain ... :P

Rep:
Level 89
That's what I did. Whatever I thought of I wrote down.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I fell of my chair laughing at the one Blue did. Arshes has to be a miserable bastard.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
VEry Funny Blue....
Cuz of HOLY CRAP and maybe a few bad word i will cut half  a mark..and some marks for others..but better than monster_doog...

8.5/10

TIMES UP!

There is no need for judges to judge cuz 3 ppl didnt even post soo...
LAVATA has randomly been eliminated...

PATICIPANTS LEFT:-
BlueXx(highest)
Monster_Doog(2nd highest)
FuMannChu(3rd highest)
Ramiro(didn't post but got saved)
DeathTrooper(same as above
)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry about that.  I just noticed I haven't been logged in for the past few days so I didn't notice the PM until just now :/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I will pm everyone tommorow...(sat 18th i s'pose0 with their topics and EVRYONE REPLY!
IF only 1 doesn't reply he will be eliminated and if all reply....then we judges will have to give marks....
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes!!! I didn't get booted. I thought I was going to lose.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes! I made it!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Arshes was a boy of about 15 years with orange hair and blue eyes.  He liked to carry his short sword with him and have his wooden armor, they were passed down from generation to generation in his family.  He also wore a red long headband with a knot in it where it reached the back of his head.  He lived in a town named Sraken and there was an old philoser in a tower nearby.

When Arshes was born his mother died and 10 years later in an attack his father died so he lived with the old philosapher.  Recently though he'd been staying with his friend Basil.  Basil was a 17 year old boy with a long spear and light platemail.  He also had a knight's helmet visor.  Basil and Arshes were going to see the old man today.  As they left town they looked at the tower and saw some men with bloody swords just leave it.

Arshes and Basil ran as fast as they could to the tower.  It was a bloody mess and it scared them...

Arshes - "Wha... what do you think happened?"
Basil - "I - I... I don't kn - know..."
Arshes - "Come on... his room is at the top of the tower, we should go check..."
Basil - "Al - alright.."

So Arshes and Basil climbed up the tower with blood splattered all over. Much more blood than even 10 men could have.  Once they reached the top of the tower they saw a broken door, but it was closed.  Basil had the smash it with the wooden part of his spear to get it open.  Once they opened it Arshes and Basil just sat in shock.  There lie the old man, dead, but there were at least 50 men who looked like - knights from the castle not too far from here!!

Arshes - "No! No.. no..."
Basil - "The - these knights... they're from the castle.. the castle.. where my - my dad is!"
Arshes - "why?... Why?... WHY?!"
Basil - "C'mon, Arshes, we have to go to Vintage Castle and see what's going on!"

At that moment Arshes ran out of the tower and Basil tried to follow him but his plate mail prooved to heavy for him to follow.  He hoped Arshes either went back to town or was on his way to Vintage.  Basil started heading for Vintage, eventually he found a trail of blood.  He followed it until he saw Arshes standing there holding his sword which was covered in blood.

There were many knights all dead... around Arshes.  Arshes had killed them and he stood there.  Then suddenly, Arshes started sprinting again, but Basil had already started and he caught up.

Basil - "ARSHES!! Stop being reckless!!"
Arshes - "They killed the only person I could look to for guidance who was still alive!!"
Basil - "That's no reason to be acting like you are!  Killing people recklessly will only make the knights come after us too!!"
Arshes - "I don't care if they come after me!"
Basil - "What about Sraken?! After they kill you they'll get Sraken!!"

At that moment Arshes stopped.  He fell down on his knees and started crying.

Arshes - "What am I supposed to do then?! WHAT?!"
Basil - "Calm down! My dad is a knight at Vintage, we'll go talk to him... c'mon."

Basil picked arshes up and let Arshes lean on him on the rest of the way to Vintage.  The trip took about 2 hours and then they asked for Basil's father, Sirus.  They were brought to him.  Basil explained what happened and asked him why?!

Sirus - "I don't know.  I heard them discussing something like this, I hoped I was wrong."
Basil - "What else did you hear?"
Sirus - "They plan to get rid of Sraken..."
Arshes - "But Sraken and Vintage have always been in an alliance! What kind of person would do such a thing?!"

Suddenly the king came out, he looked pale blue and he said 2 words. "I would."

Then Arshes pulled out his sword and attacked the king, Sirus tried to stop him but Basil had become strong over the years with Arshes.  Basil was able to hold his father back, but his father fought back.  Sirus was turning pale blue like the king.  The king laughed as he dodged all of Arshes' attacks.  Suddenly another boy who looked just like Arshes, who had the 2nd set of the family armor and sword came.

The boy announced himself as Aluxes, he was Arshes' twin brother.  Aluxes pulled out his sword, Aluxes was the older one by a few hours so he got the magically encahnted sword.  Aluxes' sword emblazened with light and he attacked the king.  Arshes and Aluxes together were able to hit the king.  After about 10 minutes they had killed him and they turned around.  There they saw Sirus standing up looking pale blue and angry and Basil was lying on the ground screaming with what seemed like a hole in his head.  Aluxes ran and grabbed Basil and called to Arshes, "Arshes! Whatever you do, do not let Sirus kill you!  I'm going to bring your friend back to Sraken where they'll be able to help them.  You were gifted since birth Arshes, show your true strength!"

Arshes didn't know what Aluxes was talking about.  But nontheless he filled up with rage.  He turned around and Sirus was about to kill him but he dodged long before Sirus' lance would have stabbed Arshes.  Arshes then started to slash him until Sirus simply fell to the ground.  Sirus shouldn't be dead, thought Arshes.  And then he got down on his hands and knees and just cried.  Eventually, maybe a few days later Arshes arrived in Sraken.

War between Vintage and Sraken waged until the day Arshes and Aluxes turned 20.  Them and the 21 year old Basil were able to invade Vintage Castle and the tables turned around and led to victory in less than a few hours.

Rep:
Level 91
whats the deadline on this one?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Probably same as last.  Which means 2 days to do it :/

I mean it's like rule number 1 or something.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
plase put the topic you were given above or below your story it helps when reading it thankyou

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah plz do that...i think i wrote it in the 1st post that u have to, didn't i :huh:
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Write a story on and old man who is a philosopher and get mudered and a boy names arshes...solves the mystery..

it was a dark and stormy and amazingly original night, the sounds of thunders made little kids cry, and the sounds of their endless cry has awaken the sleeping beast of the valley.

"i'll call you basil" said the ignorant farmer arshes speaking to his new baby.
john has lost his wife in a small accident , legend tells, and lucky for him he found a little baby to keep him company.
though he failed to realize most babies don't have tails or eat the town's goats.
"one day you will become big and strong and work for low pay just so you could support me when i age, yes you will yes you wiil.." he kept talking to his baby like parents usually do, with a weird and silly voice.

not far away from there lived a big happy rich family, which treated john like the good person he is, so he decided to go there.

the sounds of john's footsteps in the heavy rain made little basil show off a set of fangs, as if he smelled an upcoming dinner.

john slowly approached the giant gate of the wilris' , the rich family.
and just as he was about to knock he heard a frightning sound
"who goes there?" roared the sound and overcame the voice of a yet another thunder
"i...it is i.. john.. " said john softly, his voice was striked with fear.
"john? you lousy bum how dare you to be here? go shine shoes or something darn farmer" roared the voice
"p..please.. me and my baby came all the way here to keep you company and.." john's words were rudely cutted
"if i wanted your company i would invite you, now get lost before i let my dogs have a special treat!" roared the voice
"but... the baby.. i think i should dry him at your place, maybe i didn't cover him well enough, it will take me 2 hours to walk home, just for 5 minutes let me in to see if the baby is ok.."
"idiot! guards! guards! kill the bastard, slay the baby and bring the heads to me!" the sound stroke fear at john's heart as he started running away
and like a 1000 thunders all at once the guard's guns roared.
the farmer fell to the ground, his skull had more holes than a piece of cheese, there was blood everywhere.
"i think we got him sir, let's go claim the heads it's getting cold" said one of the guards to his captain
the sounds of 100 guards walking at the mud has awoken the beast within baby basil as he started lifting john's body off him
"he is moving captain!" said one of the guards
"fire at will, finish the monster!" yelled the captain.
the guns kept shooting , 1 round , 2 rounds, until all of their ammo was wasted.
it seemed there was nothing left of john's body but a piece of his skull.
the dead baby was on the ground cutted into pieces, the tail was removed, the skull has holes in it and his blood was covering the mud, uncleanable even by the strong rain

"we got him this time, let's retrive the skulls"
the soldiers grabbed the holed pieces of skulls and started walking back to the wilris' house.
and just like it started, so it ended, complete silence fell over the area.
no thunder made a sound, the rain stopped, the skies began to grow darker and darker and no animals in the radius of a few miles.

"good work" said the old owner of the house, " it surely does pay to be a successful philosopher".
"of course it does sir, we seems to have wasted a bit of ammo you see the body..." the old owner of the house otherwise knowen as ard cutted the speech
"i don't want any excuses , you are all fired, the ammo is more precious than you" said ard .
"but sir!" one of the soldiers tried to reason but ard just showed them the door, they didn't even get their last paycheck.

"you will hear from us you old bastard" said the captain "i promise you!"
the captain had an evil grin over his face, as the squad slowly walked away.

"read all about it! read all about it!" screamed the newspaper boy, as he was running that morning around the town "old ard was found dead! his body had more holes than cheese! read all about it!"
the town peoples shock was unmatched by any other story they have heard.
though no one could have guessed what is about to happen.

about 2 days later , medium animals like cows and goats and little kids began to disappear.
no one really knew what could have happened, the 2 basic ideas were of course that they were either kidnapped or murdered by a psycho.
though no "happy terrorist wishlist" was sent to anyone of the victims' families and not even blood was found at any of the places.

a few days later the police arrested the guard squad on account of killing old ard.
of course they claimed to be innocent and they were "taken to a better place" without even having their side heard.

though the new diaster that stroke town slowly got bigger.
now some adults were missing too and worse, the only kid around town was arshes, the rest were no where to be found.

arshes was a little boy that loved beasts very much.
he recently found a puppy-looking beast.
he found out his puppy was eating humans and beasts, it didn't kill him cause they were friends and arshes was afraid to tell anyone what really happened, so at the beginning he points at goats and cows, though those ran out after a day, so he started letting his pet eat kids he hated, and then some others, and when he found out everyone reacts quite badly about it and want to kill the on in charge he hided his pet and didn't tell anyone.

he even knew that the guards didn't lie, that night he was walking around ard's house and saw some bones on the table, one of them took shape into a little puppy, he saw the puppy eat old ard slowly and thought the puppy must be lonely.
and so he brought the puppy home with him.

a few days later the puppy grew to be too big to hide, he was now as big as a tree, so arshes decided to tell his parents

"mom.. dad.." said arshes
"yes son?" said his parents
"i know who is killing everyone but don't be mad" he said slowly
"what who!?" said his shocked parents
"meet my new friend" arshes pointed at the his "pet"
"arshes! how long have you been hiding this thing?!" his parents sounded quite mad
"i... i ... " seeing arshes scared to talk little basil, who was now a little big bigger than before, ate both of his parents with one bite.

arshes's shocked face slowly changed into fright, he thought basil may eat him too, basil felt like arshes doesn't like him anymore so he decided to devour the kid.

and so tells the legend 1 village after another fell to the terror of an unknowen beast who still exists to this very day, wandering around the world.
some call it a yeti, others named it bigfoot, some named it "teacher", one thing is for sure, it's unstoppable and has no mercy and it's hunger just keep on growing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
BlueXx-8/10
DeathTooper:-7.5/10

Ramiro has been eliminated because he didnt post twice in a row...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
So the remaining people are:

BlueXx
DeathTrooper (ME!)
Fumanchuu
GilgameshRO

Right?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
if i dont not place my marks once everyone has submitted their story within 1 day pm me to remind me please i can be forgetful sometimes

Rep:
Level 91
so with ramiro out the scores stand:

1. me (yay?) 16.5/20 (which isn't bad but i can do better)
2. deathtrooper - 7.5/20 (missed 1 story)
3. Monster_Doog 7/20 (missed this one)
4. FuMannChuu 2/20 (bah you went too hard on him =\)

so my next story can be lame and smelly or not even exist and i will still stand strong with the first place =\

it's just about safe for me to say FuMannChuu isn't in it anymore (having 3 stories left tops i need to obtain at most 15.5 points, at 5 points per story, that is if he scores perfect at all 3)

the other 2 seems quite far away anyways =\
i would think that if i will post just 1 last story this contest is mine almost regardless of the grade

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gah!!! I totaly forgot about this. I pwned myself. I be booted from the competition, and I deserve it because I forgot.

Good luck to every one else though.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
U still hqave time fuMannChu..and mosnter doog...but Fu..if u dont post this one ur out..and monster doog if u dont and Fu does ur out.....

DeathTrooper is a little safer than u 2 and Blue is the highest((he may win u know)

Ok im pming everyone...2 days time limit...today is 21st March...23rd march entry CLOSED!

AND!
Blue is leading because of 1 simple thing in which he follows the rules thats why i give him half a mark or so....

YA GOTTA POST THE QUESTION SO THAT THE OTHER JUDGES CAN JUDGE!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
[EDIT] Ahh nevermind... I just now realized what you meant in your post on the second page, but you should still add that to the first post as rule number 6.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sry...and now as uve known...i wont...muhahaha..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: Nightwolf
Write a story on the love of Romio And Juliet with a little  comedy and shakesspherence.....

A young boy of about 17 years was lying in bed.  He had short dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes.  He got out of bed, focusing upon the window to the outside.  He walked with such grace as he towards his dresser -- SLAM! He had tripped on his shirt he wore yesterday and smashed his head into his dresser.  "Owwie.. stupid clothes... never helping me anyway..." Was all he could mutter as he got up and got dressed.  He put his shirt on backwards, but didn't notice thanks to his oncoming concussion.  His name was Romeo.

As Romeo walked down the stairs with the immense pain in his head getting worse he saw something he had never seen before... a painting of him which under it said "Romeo Montague".  He smiled this moment before collapsing and slipping into uncounciousness as he fell down the stairs.  A young woman came in and started shrieking, and then another... presumably a nurse, came in and said "Whats wrong?!"

"My son! Romeo, he's lying there on the floor, woe is he!" screamed the young woman, she was guessingly about 30.
"He must have fallen down the stairs! I'll take care of hi--" the nurse paused
"WOE HAS BEFALLEN THE MONTAGUES AS OUR SON HAS DIED A MOST HORRENDOUS DEATH!!" shrieked Romeo's mother.
"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP, DAMNIT!!" Bellowed the nurse as loudly and as harshly as she could, which instantly made Lady Montague become quiet. "He's okay, maybe a concussion, he just needs a few days of bed rest."
"Oh thank goodness!!" chirped Romeo's giddy mother.

Romeo stayed in bedrest and then he got up to go to his dresser again.  The shirt was still there, but the nurse noticed him and yelled, "ROMEO!! STOP!!" and he stopped inhis tracks.  The nurse picked up the dirty shirt and Romeo continued with his daily dressing activities which he missed the past 3 days.  This time his pants were on backwards.  No one knows why, but it happened.

Romeo went down the stairs and had some breakfast.  "Cornflakes in the morning, conrnflakes in the evening, cornflakes all day round!!" He sung.  Off key to this non-existant song, mind you.  It would've been terrible if not for is great voice.  But it was terrible because his mouth was full of cornflakes.  The NEW! Extra-Crunchy Cornflakes.  His father eventually took the box and beat Romeo across the head with it to make him shut up.  Romeo whimpered in the corner for the next 10 minutes before departing to adventure the town.

Romeo found his friends Freddie, and Jim.  They started to sing the cornflakes song.  Horribly off key.  They only lasted about 5 minutes before the neighbours got out of their houses and chased them off.  Romeo and his friends then say the Capulet's daughter Juliet.  Boy, shes hawt, thought an absentminded Romeo.  And then, the Capulet's minions and the Montague's friends came and they started fighting.  Romeo ducked and dodged some swords.  One of the Capulet minions but the tip of his ear off though, and he ran screaming and picked up a sword.

Juliet's cousin came and started attacking Romeo.  Romeo ran, and ran... and thne he hit Freddie.  Romeo tripped and Freddie defended him.  Juliet's cousin killed Freddie and Romeo got so mad he killed Juliets cousin.  Romeo was then banished from town.  BANISHED I SAYZ!! BANISHED!!?!!?!!

A few months later when Romeo came back, he heard news of Juliet being dead.  He went and defiled her grave.  He look at her and then tripped and smashed his head open on a nearby rock.  Juliet got up with a jolt noticing Romeo bleeding and could only yell "MY DRESS!!" And then she realized.  Romeo wa shanging on for dear life.

So... they uhh... they made love.  And shit.  And then Romeo died.  Juliet cried and cried until she suffocated.  and then the Capulets and the Montagues came.  They killed eachother.  And then the other Capulets and other Montagues came and repaired the bridge that severed the 2 families apart.  The end? Okay!...

[Edited: DONE] I hate Shakespeare :/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good one..Ppl post fast.Entry closing tommorow and finish ur story trooper
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Finished! D:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats it? No love. No Juleit.

Meh....7/10

Entry closing soon.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Write a story on the love of Romio And Juliet with a little comedy and shakesspherence

once upon a time
romio: "that's not a fairy tale... stupid >>"
oh yeah sorry...
many years ago in a castle or something... there.. er... a dragon maybe?
romio: "omg omg omg omg omg no, it's like we have families that don't like each other and want the other family dead and so on, so one family got me , and i am like the best omg i rule, but there is like that chick with the other family that i want for myself cause i rule and no one is going to say no, get it?"

ok... so you are like what? 13 years old?

romio: "jeez... i am like i dunno 18?!"

then you are stupid , sorry to say

romio: "omg i am gonna kick your momma!!!!!!!!"

anyways, in the castle with the family that doesn't like romio too much and well if the rest of his family is like him then i just might use the dragon idea, there was young girl named juliet which was the most beautiful girl in the entire town (big woop)

her blonde her matched her red eyes perfectly..
red eyes.. ?!
oh great, juliet was smoking pot

juliet: "screw you, you are not the boss of me!!!"

i can see why romio likes her... they truely are meant for each other.. >>

and since i really don't want to keep on going with that horrible story, let's just skip to the part in which the families realize they secretly meet.

romio's mom: "my lord, it seems that our son is meeting that girl from that family we don't like very much"
romio's dad: "i do so believe you are right my dear, what ever shall we do?"
romio's mom: "summon the dragon!"
romio's dad: "i am afraid you are confused, this story doesn't have a dragon"
romio's mom: "then let's kill that girl instead"
romio's dad: "great choice, let's wait 1 hour though, we just eated"
romio's mom: " i wouldn't think otherwise darling"

something of the same sort happened on the other side of the fight and both families approached each other.
romio's dad: "ha! i caught you romio you are here with... my lord she smokes pot"
juliet: "screw you all you are not the bosses of me!!!!"
romio: "yeah what she said"

juliet's dad: "it seems our young ones are being less wise"
romio's mom: "indeed.. maybe we should cut off their t.v"
romio's dad: "i am afraid you are in the wrong story again my love, the t.v doesn't exist yet"
juliet's mom: "indeed... let's just kill them and fight about something of more value like how much we want you dead just for the sake of having you dead"
romio's dad: "sounds reasonable, this we should"

and so the families killed the juliet and romio for smoking pot and being less wise than any human they have knowen
and then they went  back to fight about nothing but killing each other for no good reason.

there is a lesson to be learned, ruining good stories is really easy and there was no t.v back then.

the end.

was quite short but hell that was just pointless >>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
BlueXx-8.5/10
Deathtrooper gave me the rest of the story on msn chat so he is no 8.5/10 too.It was kinda funny...and something else too.

MonsterDoog and FuMannChu posted 1 story all.
So the Eliminated is randomly selscted and is-FuMannChu beacuse even after getting reminded twice he failed.
MonsterDoog got more than FuMannChu is the 1st story too.

And now i think MosterDoog has also forgot so...

WE HAVE THE FINAL 2

DeathTrooper

VERSUS

BlueXx

These both are on 0..and now i will ask a mod or Crank to change the name.
I will pm them..and then u will cast ur vote.
It depends on u(aka the other ppl) To decide who is the winner and gets nothing or who is the loser and gets nothing....hehe
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
hmm.. i posted 3 stories he posted 2 ... i demand a recount  8)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no.now u both are on 0 stories.U will write 1 story when i pm u.Then the voting begins.And yeah.I am starting a new topic.Final 2 vote here.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is season 2, thought its almost the same season hehe..jokes.

WE need 5 members and the other judges, i dont think there is any use cuz half of the ppl dont post.Thx for the kindness.

AND CMON PPL!
GO AS HIGH AS WINNER 1!(bluxx)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Heh, I can help judge I guess?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yeah the final 2 will be the other judges now, and er,bluXx that means u so if ya wanna be judge then u can be,just tell
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
JUDGE ME i wanna be judge ...

ohw plzzzz

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sry but no.
U can be a participant though.
1 i didnt need judges.
2 if i want(dt u are a judge) itll be only 1 more and that can only be blue if he want.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
So no one is gonna participate?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I got an idea...hehe..i think it should work
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
This would have been a good idea if you had organized it better. :roll:

Maybe if you want to try this again, you should PM me, and I'll set it up, that way people will actually participate.
:tinysmile: