RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] STORY WRITING COMPETIOTION! SEASON 2!JOIN! 5 members!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well, I was never informed of the topic... It would be nice if someone would post it so I have something to go on. :O_o:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No..i liked when the villian won..and gigamesh..u gotta keep seeing this topic and grade(ahref u 2) so be in touch ur a judje
Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
im on Gmt time so its goiing to be differt times ive got to check on ething then ill read them

also didnt help that i lost this topic

perhaps you could say the topic as i cant mark it on relevance to the topic ive read two out of 3 and will show my marks once i have read all

Rep:
Level 89
Wo! I didn't think I'd get that high a score!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
whaha was drunk, jsut copied the story :p

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But um supervisor you never officailly joined the contest. I think that's  why  niightwolf  was like 'what in the world' a little. Actaully I'm kind of confused on why you posted a story since you weren't a contestant.

0  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:  :O_o:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Nah the fact was... Before I make a game, I gather a lot of pictures, foto's all that stuff, the get the feeling .. and idea's
I also make loads of small stories which I put in gameplay later.. or not..
This was one of the stories I never put in.. and I thought when I just copy it in the post it has at least some use ;p.

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Rep:
Level 91
ok i almost forgot , i am tired, so the first things i'll think of will be written.

Write a story on a boy named Ryan...who's sister has a sort of spell and is locked in a tower..so he goes meets ppl saves his sis n all.and kills the demon...LIKE A FAIRY TAIL!

er.. fairy tale*

ok so once upon a time (lol) there was a boy named ryan.
obviously, ryan's parents hated him very very much.
for his entire life he was forced to walk around with that name...
he got laughed at by the other kids in the "zomg i want my own rpg" school

and with time he learned to accept the fact that ryan is a smelly name.
so he changed his name to arshes, cause it's the only name no one else wanted.

arshes had a sister, his sister was very much loved by their parents.
so one day between laughing at arshes and having her shoes shined she took a walk in the forest (you wanted a fairy tale... you are getting it)
shockingly.. there was a wolf there... but it had better things to do.
so after a while of walking around the forest she saw a tower.
the tower was guarded by a dragon, only that he ran away because he knows that towers and dragons usually end up badly.
so now the tower was guarded by her maths teacher.

"come here" the angry teacher voice screeched
"y...yes....s..sir!!" the sister . also knowen as mig was so scared she almost fainted.
she started walking slowly, hypnotized by the teacher's glaze.
"clean up the tower's blackboard!" the teacher's voice was stronger than ever
mig's heart started to pump quicker and quicker, a slight chill was passing through her body, she wanted to run but she was too scared to move

meanwhile in a slightly less interesting place arshes was testing his new sword
the wind calmly blowed , a drop of water fell out of the melting ice inside the fridge.

"ryan for the last time close the fridge door or you will be grounded" yelled arshes' angry mother
"i am sword training!!!! and i told you i changed my name to arshes!!!" he tried to reason but it was of no use
"ryan put the damn banana back to it's place, it's not a toy! and stop calling yourself dumb names! and where is your sister? i will have to kill you if something happens to her because i may just feel like it!!!" her last word stroke fright in arshes' heart as he grabbed the banana and ran away trying to fight his beloved sister

"here migy migy migy, here migy migy migy" he yelled into the forest not realizing that he only makes the spirits angry.
lucky for him, the spirits were afraid of bananas.

and so he looked around for hours in the deep forest, and slowly he got hungry.
"damn i am hungry i wish i had a zomg ready in 1 sec meal" he said and waited.. not realizing he doesn't live inside the t.v
"well it was worth a try" he said to himself, thinking no one hears him
but deep in the forest there was a hunter, not just any hunter but a newspaper cameraman, he took 1000s of arshes pictures and posted them in his newpaper, sadly he then realized it wasn't a good idea, his newspaper never got sold again.

arshes then heard a scream, it was the maths teacher
he ran quickly in that path and saw his sister , his maths teacher and a newspaper on the floor.
"oh god my eyes... god... i am dying!!!!!"cried the poor maths teacher
"hi what happened here? er.. does that means we don't have to come to your class anymore?" said arshes , his eyes came across the newspaper
"holy crap!" it was his picture there
"why am i.. n...na.. why... am i.." he was so shocked he couldn't finish the line
"naked!" his sister completed him "n-a-k-e-d see? i spelled it for you" she used her amazing spell...the spelling any word spell... because she is just not bright enough to learn any other spell

and then they walked home together and lived happily ever after.
(and the stupid moral? when you are all alone in the forest and you will like getting undressed for no reason, try doing it without people filming it, you don't want to eliminate half of the city's population do you?)
(oh and i did remember the killing the demon - just to clear it up, the maths teacher is D-E-A-D (omg supa spell))

there ... well.. it's original i am quite certain ... :P
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
That's what I did. Whatever I thought of I wrote down.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I fell of my chair laughing at the one Blue did. Arshes has to be a miserable bastard.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
VEry Funny Blue....
Cuz of HOLY CRAP and maybe a few bad word i will cut half  a mark..and some marks for others..but better than monster_doog...

8.5/10

TIMES UP!

There is no need for judges to judge cuz 3 ppl didnt even post soo...
LAVATA has randomly been eliminated...

PATICIPANTS LEFT:-
BlueXx(highest)
Monster_Doog(2nd highest)
FuMannChu(3rd highest)
Ramiro(didn't post but got saved)
DeathTrooper(same as above
)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry about that.  I just noticed I haven't been logged in for the past few days so I didn't notice the PM until just now :/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I will pm everyone tommorow...(sat 18th i s'pose0 with their topics and EVRYONE REPLY!
IF only 1 doesn't reply he will be eliminated and if all reply....then we judges will have to give marks....
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes!!! I didn't get booted. I thought I was going to lose.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes! I made it!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Arshes was a boy of about 15 years with orange hair and blue eyes.  He liked to carry his short sword with him and have his wooden armor, they were passed down from generation to generation in his family.  He also wore a red long headband with a knot in it where it reached the back of his head.  He lived in a town named Sraken and there was an old philoser in a tower nearby.

When Arshes was born his mother died and 10 years later in an attack his father died so he lived with the old philosapher.  Recently though he'd been staying with his friend Basil.  Basil was a 17 year old boy with a long spear and light platemail.  He also had a knight's helmet visor.  Basil and Arshes were going to see the old man today.  As they left town they looked at the tower and saw some men with bloody swords just leave it.

Arshes and Basil ran as fast as they could to the tower.  It was a bloody mess and it scared them...

Arshes - "Wha... what do you think happened?"
Basil - "I - I... I don't kn - know..."
Arshes - "Come on... his room is at the top of the tower, we should go check..."
Basil - "Al - alright.."

So Arshes and Basil climbed up the tower with blood splattered all over. Much more blood than even 10 men could have.  Once they reached the top of the tower they saw a broken door, but it was closed.  Basil had the smash it with the wooden part of his spear to get it open.  Once they opened it Arshes and Basil just sat in shock.  There lie the old man, dead, but there were at least 50 men who looked like - knights from the castle not too far from here!!

Arshes - "No! No.. no..."
Basil - "The - these knights... they're from the castle.. the castle.. where my - my dad is!"
Arshes - "why?... Why?... WHY?!"
Basil - "C'mon, Arshes, we have to go to Vintage Castle and see what's going on!"

At that moment Arshes ran out of the tower and Basil tried to follow him but his plate mail prooved to heavy for him to follow.  He hoped Arshes either went back to town or was on his way to Vintage.  Basil started heading for Vintage, eventually he found a trail of blood.  He followed it until he saw Arshes standing there holding his sword which was covered in blood.

There were many knights all dead... around Arshes.  Arshes had killed them and he stood there.  Then suddenly, Arshes started sprinting again, but Basil had already started and he caught up.

Basil - "ARSHES!! Stop being reckless!!"
Arshes - "They killed the only person I could look to for guidance who was still alive!!"
Basil - "That's no reason to be acting like you are!  Killing people recklessly will only make the knights come after us too!!"
Arshes - "I don't care if they come after me!"
Basil - "What about Sraken?! After they kill you they'll get Sraken!!"

At that moment Arshes stopped.  He fell down on his knees and started crying.

Arshes - "What am I supposed to do then?! WHAT?!"
Basil - "Calm down! My dad is a knight at Vintage, we'll go talk to him... c'mon."

Basil picked arshes up and let Arshes lean on him on the rest of the way to Vintage.  The trip took about 2 hours and then they asked for Basil's father, Sirus.  They were brought to him.  Basil explained what happened and asked him why?!

Sirus - "I don't know.  I heard them discussing something like this, I hoped I was wrong."
Basil - "What else did you hear?"
Sirus - "They plan to get rid of Sraken..."
Arshes - "But Sraken and Vintage have always been in an alliance! What kind of person would do such a thing?!"

Suddenly the king came out, he looked pale blue and he said 2 words. "I would."

Then Arshes pulled out his sword and attacked the king, Sirus tried to stop him but Basil had become strong over the years with Arshes.  Basil was able to hold his father back, but his father fought back.  Sirus was turning pale blue like the king.  The king laughed as he dodged all of Arshes' attacks.  Suddenly another boy who looked just like Arshes, who had the 2nd set of the family armor and sword came.

The boy announced himself as Aluxes, he was Arshes' twin brother.  Aluxes pulled out his sword, Aluxes was the older one by a few hours so he got the magically encahnted sword.  Aluxes' sword emblazened with light and he attacked the king.  Arshes and Aluxes together were able to hit the king.  After about 10 minutes they had killed him and they turned around.  There they saw Sirus standing up looking pale blue and angry and Basil was lying on the ground screaming with what seemed like a hole in his head.  Aluxes ran and grabbed Basil and called to Arshes, "Arshes! Whatever you do, do not let Sirus kill you!  I'm going to bring your friend back to Sraken where they'll be able to help them.  You were gifted since birth Arshes, show your true strength!"

Arshes didn't know what Aluxes was talking about.  But nontheless he filled up with rage.  He turned around and Sirus was about to kill him but he dodged long before Sirus' lance would have stabbed Arshes.  Arshes then started to slash him until Sirus simply fell to the ground.  Sirus shouldn't be dead, thought Arshes.  And then he got down on his hands and knees and just cried.  Eventually, maybe a few days later Arshes arrived in Sraken.

War between Vintage and Sraken waged until the day Arshes and Aluxes turned 20.  Them and the 21 year old Basil were able to invade Vintage Castle and the tables turned around and led to victory in less than a few hours.

Rep:
Level 91
whats the deadline on this one?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Probably same as last.  Which means 2 days to do it :/

I mean it's like rule number 1 or something.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
plase put the topic you were given above or below your story it helps when reading it thankyou

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah plz do that...i think i wrote it in the 1st post that u have to, didn't i :huh:
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Write a story on and old man who is a philosopher and get mudered and a boy names arshes...solves the mystery..

it was a dark and stormy and amazingly original night, the sounds of thunders made little kids cry, and the sounds of their endless cry has awaken the sleeping beast of the valley.

"i'll call you basil" said the ignorant farmer arshes speaking to his new baby.
john has lost his wife in a small accident , legend tells, and lucky for him he found a little baby to keep him company.
though he failed to realize most babies don't have tails or eat the town's goats.
"one day you will become big and strong and work for low pay just so you could support me when i age, yes you will yes you wiil.." he kept talking to his baby like parents usually do, with a weird and silly voice.

not far away from there lived a big happy rich family, which treated john like the good person he is, so he decided to go there.

the sounds of john's footsteps in the heavy rain made little basil show off a set of fangs, as if he smelled an upcoming dinner.

john slowly approached the giant gate of the wilris' , the rich family.
and just as he was about to knock he heard a frightning sound
"who goes there?" roared the sound and overcame the voice of a yet another thunder
"i...it is i.. john.. " said john softly, his voice was striked with fear.
"john? you lousy bum how dare you to be here? go shine shoes or something darn farmer" roared the voice
"p..please.. me and my baby came all the way here to keep you company and.." john's words were rudely cutted
"if i wanted your company i would invite you, now get lost before i let my dogs have a special treat!" roared the voice
"but... the baby.. i think i should dry him at your place, maybe i didn't cover him well enough, it will take me 2 hours to walk home, just for 5 minutes let me in to see if the baby is ok.."
"idiot! guards! guards! kill the bastard, slay the baby and bring the heads to me!" the sound stroke fear at john's heart as he started running away
and like a 1000 thunders all at once the guard's guns roared.
the farmer fell to the ground, his skull had more holes than a piece of cheese, there was blood everywhere.
"i think we got him sir, let's go claim the heads it's getting cold" said one of the guards to his captain
the sounds of 100 guards walking at the mud has awoken the beast within baby basil as he started lifting john's body off him
"he is moving captain!" said one of the guards
"fire at will, finish the monster!" yelled the captain.
the guns kept shooting , 1 round , 2 rounds, until all of their ammo was wasted.
it seemed there was nothing left of john's body but a piece of his skull.
the dead baby was on the ground cutted into pieces, the tail was removed, the skull has holes in it and his blood was covering the mud, uncleanable even by the strong rain

"we got him this time, let's retrive the skulls"
the soldiers grabbed the holed pieces of skulls and started walking back to the wilris' house.
and just like it started, so it ended, complete silence fell over the area.
no thunder made a sound, the rain stopped, the skies began to grow darker and darker and no animals in the radius of a few miles.

"good work" said the old owner of the house, " it surely does pay to be a successful philosopher".
"of course it does sir, we seems to have wasted a bit of ammo you see the body..." the old owner of the house otherwise knowen as ard cutted the speech
"i don't want any excuses , you are all fired, the ammo is more precious than you" said ard .
"but sir!" one of the soldiers tried to reason but ard just showed them the door, they didn't even get their last paycheck.

"you will hear from us you old bastard" said the captain "i promise you!"
the captain had an evil grin over his face, as the squad slowly walked away.

"read all about it! read all about it!" screamed the newspaper boy, as he was running that morning around the town "old ard was found dead! his body had more holes than cheese! read all about it!"
the town peoples shock was unmatched by any other story they have heard.
though no one could have guessed what is about to happen.

about 2 days later , medium animals like cows and goats and little kids began to disappear.
no one really knew what could have happened, the 2 basic ideas were of course that they were either kidnapped or murdered by a psycho.
though no "happy terrorist wishlist" was sent to anyone of the victims' families and not even blood was found at any of the places.

a few days later the police arrested the guard squad on account of killing old ard.
of course they claimed to be innocent and they were "taken to a better place" without even having their side heard.

though the new diaster that stroke town slowly got bigger.
now some adults were missing too and worse, the only kid around town was arshes, the rest were no where to be found.

arshes was a little boy that loved beasts very much.
he recently found a puppy-looking beast.
he found out his puppy was eating humans and beasts, it didn't kill him cause they were friends and arshes was afraid to tell anyone what really happened, so at the beginning he points at goats and cows, though those ran out after a day, so he started letting his pet eat kids he hated, and then some others, and when he found out everyone reacts quite badly about it and want to kill the on in charge he hided his pet and didn't tell anyone.

he even knew that the guards didn't lie, that night he was walking around ard's house and saw some bones on the table, one of them took shape into a little puppy, he saw the puppy eat old ard slowly and thought the puppy must be lonely.
and so he brought the puppy home with him.

a few days later the puppy grew to be too big to hide, he was now as big as a tree, so arshes decided to tell his parents

"mom.. dad.." said arshes
"yes son?" said his parents
"i know who is killing everyone but don't be mad" he said slowly
"what who!?" said his shocked parents
"meet my new friend" arshes pointed at the his "pet"
"arshes! how long have you been hiding this thing?!" his parents sounded quite mad
"i... i ... " seeing arshes scared to talk little basil, who was now a little big bigger than before, ate both of his parents with one bite.

arshes's shocked face slowly changed into fright, he thought basil may eat him too, basil felt like arshes doesn't like him anymore so he decided to devour the kid.

and so tells the legend 1 village after another fell to the terror of an unknowen beast who still exists to this very day, wandering around the world.
some call it a yeti, others named it bigfoot, some named it "teacher", one thing is for sure, it's unstoppable and has no mercy and it's hunger just keep on growing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
BlueXx-8/10
DeathTooper:-7.5/10

Ramiro has been eliminated because he didnt post twice in a row...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
So the remaining people are:

BlueXx
DeathTrooper (ME!)
Fumanchuu
GilgameshRO

Right?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
if i dont not place my marks once everyone has submitted their story within 1 day pm me to remind me please i can be forgetful sometimes

Rep:
Level 91
so with ramiro out the scores stand:

1. me (yay?) 16.5/20 (which isn't bad but i can do better)
2. deathtrooper - 7.5/20 (missed 1 story)
3. Monster_Doog 7/20 (missed this one)
4. FuMannChuu 2/20 (bah you went too hard on him =\)

so my next story can be lame and smelly or not even exist and i will still stand strong with the first place =\

it's just about safe for me to say FuMannChuu isn't in it anymore (having 3 stories left tops i need to obtain at most 15.5 points, at 5 points per story, that is if he scores perfect at all 3)

the other 2 seems quite far away anyways =\
i would think that if i will post just 1 last story this contest is mine almost regardless of the grade