RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animes You Never Finished

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'll start.
Love Hina
Gundam Seed Destiny
Elfen Lied
FLCL
Neo Genesis Evolution
Fist Of The North Star
Ghost In The Shell
All .hax

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ghost in the shell,

Kurouni Kenshin,

Haibane-Renmei,

R.O.D,

Inuyasha,

One hell of alot that I can't remember right now.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Love Hina
Gundam Seed Destiny
Elfen Lied
Neo Genesis Evolution
Fist Of The North Star
Ghost In The Shell
All the dot hax/
Kurouni Kenshin,
Haibane-Renmei,
Read Or Die
Inuyasha...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
way to steal all of ours.
Also its Rurouni Kenshin

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yu Yu Hakusho
Technically, Bleach and Naruto
DB/Z/GT
Cowboy Bebop
Kashimashi (because it fucking sucked)
Mobile Suit Gundam
Basilisk
Crno Crusade

I'm proud of myself because I actually did finish Kenshin. All the way through, even after the series went incredibly downhill. And even the movie and OVA's, too!

And who doesn't finish FLCL? It's 6 episodes...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 03:05:27 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
I watched 3 and was like, WHERE ARE YOU. Then I got smacked in the back of the head by a metal bar and here I am today.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Elfen Lied
FLCL
R Kenshin
And about 5 others I can't remember because I stopped watching after the first episode.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
All of em I've ever watched outside of G-Gundam.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I don't have any to list, because I always finish every anime I start.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
All animes I have ever watched I havn't watched them all.  I would watch all of cowboy bebop, but I could only find up to episode six streaming online, and I'm too lazy to torrent.

Rep:
Level 91
There a bunch of animes I only watched 1 or 2 episodes of (including FLCL)
any anime I liked enough to watch more than 2 episodes of I finished watching, yes even inuyasha (which became a fillers-only anime) and Elfen lied (which I really don't get how comes you guys didn't like enough to watch.. it's so sad and full of blood and crazy things =( )
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Excel Saga...
umm

Naruto

to people who haven't finished gundam seed destiny bless you the end sucks royal monkey ass

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Inuyasha, because they ended the series when it was half done, all because one little lousy staff member left.
Elfin Lied, I saw the first one on youtube and fell in love.

I hope to find more episodes around.

Rurouni Kenshin
And..
Sailor Moon???
0.o

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Inuyasha
Naruto
Yu Yu Hakucho
Gundam SEED Destiny (I Skipped over 30 Episodes and for god's Sake watched the Ending which I was "This is the Shittest Ending I've Ever Seen!!!!")
Crno Crusade
Sailor Moon
And Another 3 More...

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Irresponsible Captain Tyler, my uncle gave me these on tapes because he didn't want them anymore, but he forgot to give me the second and third to last in the series so I've only seen up to that far. He later sold the two so now they are gone forever. No great loss though, never seen a japanese cartoon that was actually worth watching.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO