RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help With 2 Items (RPGmaker XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
yes i have 2 well maybe 3 questions depending on the answer given to the other 2

the first question is im trying to make a event that will go away after the first one is done you will so in the image i posted

as you can see there are 2 events there... there the same event there only there so the player walks into one of them as he spawns so he can go left or down and still start that event so i was wondering if there is a way to make BOTH events go away after hes done one of them and i want to make sure they don't come back for the duration of the game :-*

my second question is i want to make a chest with goodies in it so i was wondering if there is a way to make the chest there and go away after he used it just like the starting event heres a picture

thank you in advance

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I recommend you learn about switches for these. I don't want to just give an answer because that will take away from the learning of switches. Zeriab's signature gives a link to a good tutorial.

can i get a link then?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
use a switch to change the event into a blank event. That should solve the problem. although you need to make the transition to the above area on the same squares.

try moving the event a bit.

thx i got it