RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Zeldrak's Works :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I love that design. Very cool.

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Yeah thats the kinda stuff i love, looks cool as.. Very nice, i like your work. By the way you got me interested what is your story about, got a link to it that i can check out maybe?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow, you're really good.

what's wierd to me though is that, although most of them are amazing, the last pic on the first post's face is messed up a bit.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
Yeah thats the kinda stuff i love, looks cool as.. Very nice, i like your work. By the way you got me interested what is your story about, got a link to it that i can check out maybe?

I have, check my sig for all the links to my important topics. My project topic is there.

wow, you're really good.

what's wierd to me though is that, although most of them are amazing, the last pic on the first post's face is messed up a bit.

Oh, that one was a test for a change of style. The eye I made was too bit to start with, but the markings on his face are part of a race from my story. They're the Horgrif. Demons born from the fears of mankind, with the objective to kill the person that created them. They're 7 total. I planned this stuff a long time ago, just didn't have the time and creativity to lay it out when sketching.

Rep:
Level 87
New character. This is Princess Tsuta Valkira Namigari.

The hair needs work and the linart is messy. lol

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I draw things for people, they usually end up as monsters, like the twisted silent-hill type monsters. Not the ones from the actual game, but just as dark and demented as usual. I draw lots of things. D:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
shit load of time on this face alone. 2 friggin hours just to get it like i wanted (still don't like the skin though)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Wow, love the hair. The skin looks good too, maybe a bit pale, but that's fine.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
geez, thats pretty crazy. What program do you use?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Holy CRAP those are GOOD!
Why Mario kicks ass:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Better than your stuff masked.

Rep:
Level 87
more niceness. just finished this one :D

This is one of my character designs for my project.

Remember this image? I've been temperign with the colors a bit. I found a tutorial and asked the person that did it to teach me in a more in depth way, She got one of my pictures from my gallery and colored the face, I ended up finishing the hair. How's this?

Rep:
Level 97
That looks awesome. Very nice work!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Looks very Nice !
The shading and highlights looks perfect. :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
HOLY CRAP  ;D teach me how to color usin PS :D  ;D

Rep:
Level 87

just look for a deviant named HomoShiroi on deviantart. She/He (he hides his gender) colored this face and taught me how to use Open Canvas and NOT photoshop.

http://homoshiroi.deviantart.com/  i'll keep the link here so you can check his awesome gallery.

Rep:
Level 87
Potato Vegeta Approves this Thread

yes, i created this.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Kawaiiii!! XDDDDDDDD

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Potato Vegeta Approves this Thread

yes, i created this.

LOL AWESOME!!  :tpg:

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

just look for a deviant named HomoShiroi on deviantart. She/He (he hides his gender) colored this face and taught me how to use Open Canvas and NOT photoshop.

http://homoshiroi.deviantart.com/  i'll keep the link here so you can check his awesome gallery.

Cause it's easier to draw sketches with OC than PS, but I still prefer PS.
And you're sooo talented!

Rep:
Level 87

proportion tests

Horgrif Zack (from Blademasters)

had to link this one because it's too wide. This is my current Project Assignment on a Movie poster:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs22/i/2008/013/3/d/Heaven_of_Hell__WIP3__by_zeldrak.jpg

Best Cloud Fanart ever.

Kakarot says hi

This one was something i was testing, but didn't come out the way I wanted. Orihime from Bleach:

NEW character for Blademasters. Lean:

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Impressive.  I like your character designs.  Love the carrot joke.

Rep:
Level 97
The first two and the last one in your latest post are my favourites

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I thought you said you can't draw girls? But you just drew 'em beautifully.
Great job!

Rep:
Level 87
I thought you said you can't draw girls? But you just drew 'em beautifully.
Great job!

i've been practicing.