RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sailor Moon character sets REQUEST

Rep:
Level 88
Hello
Im in need of the villains charsets for RMXP. Can someone do them for me? I have only the Senshi, Qeen ans Princess Serenity, Qeen Beryl and Wicked Lady. Can someone please make me the rest enemies, Prince Endymion and the Senshi in royal dresses?
THANX

patmi

PS : Please e-mail me to patmi@mj-soft.net

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I feel like doing this for you, but do you only need Endymion and the Senshi in royal dresses?

EDIT
Also, you should post the Senshi you already have so they won't look too much different from eachother  ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:24:33 PM by Ferenn »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
I feel like doing this for you, but do you only need Endymion and the Senshi in royal dresses?

EDIT
Also, you should post the Senshi you already have so they won't look too much different from eachother  ;)
I want all the enemies, Endymion and the royal Senshi as well.
This is what I have :

Thanx for your help
Ill put u in the credits of my game. It will be freeeware. U can also be a betatester if u want.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:14:45 PM by patmi »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'd be more than happy to be a betatester, but please specify all enemies, do you want all demons that appear in the series, or do you mean Queen Beryls men? Anyway, I'll start working immediately.

Rep:
Level 88
I want the senshi in these dresses :

The best examples of the senshi in royal dresses :

The Amazone Quartet:

Black Moon :

Other  Villains :

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:02:16 AM by patmi »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Okay, no problem. I'll do these for you  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Okay, no problem. I'll do these for you  ;8
Thanx.
Dont forget Endymion, I didnt find any good pic of him, thats why hes not posted and I would like Kaolinite in the black dress.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:00:11 AM by patmi »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I have finished Usagi with her royal dress, tell me if it's fine

I made her from that image.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

did you draw this? if so. you have great skill do teach it ^_^ i cant draw female dresses

Rep:
Level 88

did you draw this? if so. you have great skill do teach it ^_^ i cant draw female dresses
Nope, I didnt draw this it is an original from Naoko Takeuchi.
But I draw manga myself...but Im not so skilled as Mrs. Takeuchi  :'(

Rep:
Level 88
I have finished Usagi with her royal dress, tell me if it's fine

I made her from that image.

It is great! Way to go! Ilike it very very much! I hope the other charsets will be better and better each time!
You are really skilled! Thanx

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Haha, thank you thank you. Chibi-Moon will have the same dress, but in white and the other Senshi will have their own dresses. But I'm afraid that there will be some recoloration to save the time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:30:19 AM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 88
Haha, thank you thank you. Chibi-Moon will have the dame dress, but in white and the other Senshi will have their own dresses. But I'm afraid that there will be some recoloration to save the time.
No problem. To save u some time with the royal dresses Ill send you an image with all senshi in the official royal dresses drawn by Naoko Takeuchi.
PS : Chibi - Usas dress is the same as those that wears Princess Serenity, that is posted here.
        Setsunas dress is black.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:26:14 AM by patmi »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Oh, I see. Is this ok? I think it was pretty much like Serenitys dress. Anyway, I am now working on Endymion.

EDIT
I actually think Chibi-Moon is too high in this charset, I'll make it better.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 11:31:12 AM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 88
Oh, I see. Is this ok? I think it was pretty much like Serenitys dress. Anyway, I am now working on Endymion.

EDIT
I actually think Chibi-Moon is too high in this charset, I'll make it better.

Use this dress for Chibi - Usa 
THANX

Rep:
Level 88
I hope this helps Ferenn, cause Im not sure, if I send u all villains in the e-mail.  ;)

Villains I have found on the internet, there may not be all of them :

King Endymion

Luna in human form

Helios in human form

Sailor Chibi Chibi

Princess Kaguya
I dunt remember his name, but hes working in a PC store, I think
Naru
Usagis brother

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Endymion looks a little off, I didn't know how to make him any better... basically just a mutation of Tuxedo Kamen...

Rep:
Level 88

Endymion looks a little off, I didn't know how to make him any better... basically just a mutation of Tuxedo Kamen...
Dont forget about the king Endymion.  ;D
EDIT : Here u can find the sprites I am using. Please use Mamorus head for that Endymion u posted, thank you very much. Can u please make Chibi - Usa smaller, she is the same height as the other senshi in your spriteset, but originally she isnt so tall. Thanx
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 09:00:58 PM by patmi »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Here is Endymion with another head

Chibi-Usa three pixels smaller  :)

I wasn't sure what you meant by making her dress softer... so I made the outlines lighter... is this good?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 12:42:19 PM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 88

Here is Endymion with another head

Chibi-Usa three pixels smaller  :)

I wasn't sure what you meant by making her dress softer... so I made the outlines lighter... is this good?
I mean softer like the dress Chibi - Usa wears above....If you recolor princessĀ“s serenitys dress to pink, it would be great...but if u have much work,u can do this one after all the other spritees... ;)
THANX

PS.: Endymion and Chibi - Usa are great!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Here you go, sorry for the delay, I've been busy. I'll move on with the other sprites. It would go faster if someone else would also help me with these, this is otherwise going to take a LOOOOONG time ;/

Rep:
Level 88

Here you go, sorry for the delay, I've been busy. I'll move on with the other sprites. It would go faster if someone else would also help me with these, this is otherwise going to take a LOOOOONG time ;/
WOW! Cool! THANX
Hope ull send me another spritee set soon.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
sailor moon fan game? cute :P
ok well you can always use the rips
http://www.la-soldier.net/Graphics/Vgs/vgsprites.php
from the video games, like the sprites from the battle games for sideview battle system.
i also made a website a looong time ago with some stuff. once i get on my home computer i can post it here.i made transformation animated gifs, i think they look cool, if you'd ever want to use them, somehow :P
ill try and get back to you with that one

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ok i remembered the website!
www.geocities.com/themoonshrine

be warned that geocities is very annoying with its low bandwith, so you can check it out, sorry if it stops working cause of the bandwith. ill upload the animated transformations i made. tell me if you like them :P

Rep:
Level 88
ok i remembered the website!
www.geocities.com/themoonshrine

be warned that geocities is very annoying with its low bandwith, so you can check it out, sorry if it stops working cause of the bandwith. ill upload the animated transformations i made. tell me if you like them :P
I like them very much. Can u make the anims for the rest of the senshi as well, please?
THANX