RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sailor Moon character sets REQUEST

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:
These are the attacks of Sailor Venus and Neptune that I ripped from Sailor Moon: Another Story. I'll do the others, too.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ok i remembered the website!
www.geocities.com/themoonshrine

be warned that geocities is very annoying with its low bandwith, so you can check it out, sorry if it stops working cause of the bandwith. ill upload the animated transformations i made. tell me if you like them :P
I like them very much. Can u make the anims for the rest of the senshi as well, please?
THANX
ooh that was a project i did ages ago, i only have the images of the first 5, cause its from the first fighting game, with only the main 5. you can check out the sprite stuff i have of the outer sailors if you want :S sorry.
i might make them, but i estimate it will take quite a bit of time :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Spoiler for:
These are the attacks of Sailor Venus and Neptune that I ripped from Sailor Moon: Another Story. I'll do the others, too.
thanx for the rips,but i meant the attacks without the senshi sprites...but that is okay, Ill try to do them my self.
How are the sprites going on?

Rep:
Level 88
ok i remembered the website!
www.geocities.com/themoonshrine

be warned that geocities is very annoying with its low bandwith, so you can check it out, sorry if it stops working cause of the bandwith. ill upload the animated transformations i made. tell me if you like them :P
I like them very much. Can u make the anims for the rest of the senshi as well, please?
THANX
ooh that was a project i did ages ago, i only have the images of the first 5, cause its from the first fighting game, with only the main 5. you can check out the sprite stuff i have of the outer sailors if you want :S sorry.
i might make them, but i estimate it will take quite a bit of time :-\
Thanx for your help. As u can see, I amlookin for a person who will do the attack animations, dont u know about someone?
THANX

Rep:
Level 88
Hi.
Just checking in how the work is going on.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Are Any more Sprite Sets Coming or is this topic Resolved?

Rep:
Level 88
Are Any more Sprite Sets Coming or is this topic Resolved?
Ferenn is not making any, but it is not resolved yet, I am still in need for some spriter.

Rep:
Level 88
Helloooo...anyone willing to do these for me? Pleeeeease?

Rep:
Level 88
I will not be here for a month or two, so if anyone will please do the sprites I would appreciate it very much.
THANX
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 03:09:10 PM by patmi »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
you cloud just use Sailor Moon Another Story Sprites, There Alot Esaier to Edit

Rep:
Level 88
you cloud just use Sailor Moon Another Story Sprites, There Alot Esaier to Edit
thanks,but i want rmxp sprites,because it would look very weird to have a non rmxp sprites in a rmxp game.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Well, there's always an option called :

"Ask landofshadows to make it but if only if he likes you and if he has time to make stuff like those you mention in your request topic."
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, there's always an option called :

"Ask landofshadows to make it but if only if he likes you and if he has time to make stuff like those you mention in your request topic."
Thank you very much.