RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Most Awesome Video Game Moment

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I never actually considered using them that way. I didn't think they'd do any damage. I'll have to try that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I never actually considered using them that way. I didn't think they'd do any damage. I'll have to try that.

;D At least I'm not the only person who didn't know this.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
holy crap...I never knew deku sticks were so strong against bosses!  I've heard about using them but..wow...

Really?!?! WTH?!?!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Your Most Awesome Video Game Moment
Playing star fox.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
In F.E.A.R. MP, seeing a guy in a hallway...throwing a grenade, killing him.
And then running through the hallway into the next room, killing a guy with an assault rifle from across it with two pistols and then killing a guy with a shotgun from up close, still with pistols =D

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Playing Resident Evil 4, I saw a chainsaw dude and his crazed puerto rican buddy, I shot his buddy in the head and killed him, then shot the chainsaw maniac. I walked a few feet and saw him get up, and I ran in the building and up the stairs, I waited for him, I heard that psycho-fuck ripping through the door with his chainsaw.

He ran to the base of the stairs and screamed at me, his cold chilling death wails, I aimed steadily at his head and pulled the trigger.
*Click*
 :o

He charged at me while I struggled to reload, as I just had finished the maniacs chainsaw went ripping through Leons neck cutting his head off.
Poor Leon.

Rep:
Level 96
Playing Resident Evil 4, I saw a chainsaw dude and his crazed puerto rican buddy, I shot his buddy in the head and killed him, then shot the chainsaw maniac. I walked a few feet and saw him get up, and I ran in the building and up the stairs, I waited for him, I heard that psycho-fuck ripping through the door with his chainsaw.

He ran to the base of the stairs and screamed at me, his cold chilling death wails, I aimed steadily at his head and pulled the trigger.
*Click*
 :o

He charged at me while I struggled to reload, as I just had finished the maniacs chainsaw went ripping through Leons neck cutting his head off.
Poor Leon.

That's Dr. Salvador for ya... silly little man, what will he do next?  :tpg:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
hey, c'mon, i've only been playing for a few weeks with very limited access to the TV...I'm only up to the Fire Temple.

That's a joke?

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
huh?  why do you ask?  no joke...with the TV access I get, I'm lucky to get anywhere in that game.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Pulling railgun shot, after railgun shot in a multiplayer match of Quake 3:Arena at the age of 11 XD

Also, killing the final boss of Gears of War on hardcore.
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Pulling railgun shot, after railgun shot in a multiplayer match of Quake 3:Arena at the age of 11 XD

I was younger than elven when UT2K3 came out...and I totally smoked a bunch of fags in a deathmatch.

Rep:
Level 87
In super smash bros melee I owned my brother with link. Iwas about to die but did spin attack whick would of killed me but it reversed on to him.

Rep:
Level 86
The Last part of God of War II where Kratos fights Zeus!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
The Last part of God of War II where Kratos fights Zeus!!!!
Same :3

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Beating Tales of Symphonia
(PURE AWESOMENESS)

That's probably my #1 too. Or when I beat Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Or when I beat Rayman 2: The Great Escape. (The first video game I ever beat in my life. I was young back then.) Or the day when I officially had the strongest Pokemon in all of my town (it was an Alakazam), back when red and blue version and yellow were the ones being played, and back when everyone in the country played them.

I dunno. I guess I have to go with beating Tales Of Symphonia, as much as I loved the other events.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I played Red. : \ Anyone who believes in more than 151 Pokemon FAIL.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep