RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Most Awesome Video Game Moment

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Beating Tales of Symphonia
(PURE AWESOMENESS)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 12:50:07 PM by Forcystus »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
final fantasy 8. the communications tower

that movie rocks

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Chrysler building in Parasite Eve. Man that was hard  :P

But actually finishing  it left me fuzzy inside.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Kicking Sephiroth's ass in Kingdom Hearts.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Not sure, probably an online one, I cant get satisfaction from owning npcs.  I took out a whole 6 person CS team once, it was rambo, does that count?

Rep:
Level 87
Whenever I beat a fight in an RPG with one character left, who happens to have less than 10HP, and me thinking there's no way I'll win. >_>
Poke!
Can you dig it?

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Devil May Cry 3 the second time i fought virgil, i swear it felt like a movie.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 88
Putting blue contact over FF8 Disc 1 (Platinum), leaving it for a while and then ripping it off. The Platinum stuff ripped off. So the disc went fully black. Kept me amused for like twenty seconds.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmmmmmm.................. suikoden 2? i played the game like dunno 8? or more than 10 times lost count dunno why............................................ i just love the game

Voudriez-vous toucher mon croissant ?
Rep:
Level 87
Don't touch at my profile !!!!
That was in Kingdom Hearts 2, at the Hollow Bastion story 2, the boss with an instrument ! ( guittare ? )

That was so hard and difficult but I've win.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it's a sitar

lol, I was beating my brother in Wii Fishing by 860 points and he restarted the game

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
When i stole 5 stars from my brother and won on mario party 6

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
When I beat the Omega Pirate in Metroid Prime.
And maybe when I caught Entei in Pokemon Leaf Green.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
When we did a 3 on 1 in Super Smash Bros. (N64) and I won with one life remaining. :D

And on a separate game, actually still holding on with captain falcon and over 300% damage LOL the guy was like WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU DIE OH MY GOD

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
oh i almost forgot killing 900 men on free melee

on ssbm

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I forgot about the 15 minute men challenge in Melee, I beat it with DK, took me about three tries, but so worth it! (And a really, really, really sore thumb...  ;9)

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Beating Tug-O-War on the island adventure game in Mario Party 1. THAT MINI GAME WAS BULLSHIT! i actually got a sorethumb

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Playing Sonic Shuffle with my brother and two cousins won every mini game.....

-Sigh-.....When is the Dreamcast Emulator going to work with Sonic Shuffle... :'(

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Chasing and owning the Orc who hurt Colin in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I was so pumped up that I rape that Orc...even after he was dead. :blizj:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
when i first learn about rpg maker :D

does that count?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
when i first learn about rpg maker :D

does that count?

Yup, because it's considered a game.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Chasing and owning the Orc who hurt Colin in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I was so pumped up that I rape that Orc...even after he was dead. :blizj:

he never died.....

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Thank you. Thank you so much  :'(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Thank you. Thank you so much  :'(

You're very, very welcome.  :)