RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Most Awesome Video Game Moment

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
*whispers*I never liked oneray at all*whispers*

;8

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Kicking Emporer Zant's ass, the irony is to good ;D
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have two shadowrun moments :D
1.) Two guys were chasing me up a ramp, and one threw a grenade, I used the gust spell, to blow the grenade back at them, it killed one and the other tried to flank me, but I took out my smg and gusted his team mates body at him along with a barrage of bullets, he died pretty fast :3.
2.) I got a sniper and went to the first floor of the main building, everyone came in the same entry way, and I got headshots on all of them. :D

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Beating the shit out of Dracula's ass! HA, TAKE THAT!  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
if its SOTN then LOL

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm going to change my answer to two on two CTF battles in halo 2, four players, 1 xbox, the extra map pack, and 7 hours of complete darkness and swears.

Rep:
Level 89
1.) Two guys were chasing me up a ramp, and one threw a grenade, I used the gust spell, to blow the grenade back at them, it killed one and the other tried to flank me, but I took out my smg and gusted his team mates body at him along with a barrage of bullets, he died pretty fast :3.
2.) I got a sniper and went to the first floor of the main building, everyone came in the same entry way, and I got headshots on all of them. :D

for buying the new shadowrun (im assuming) you should be shot, raped, shot again, beaten with a crowbar, punched by a gypsy, kicked by a whore, stabbed by a ghetto man thing, pumped by a monkey, and fish slapped by chuck norris... that is all

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Don't forget the legendary roundhouse

anyway worms: world party killing 14 worms with one rocket  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I <3333333333333 Worms.
Like the best game ever.

Maybe for me:
Beating the Omega Pirate in MP.
Then, beating Street Fighter II for the first time.

Rep:
Level 89
well my videogame moment, getting 5 gold starts on psycobilly freakout on guitar hero 2... what? its the only one i can think of... and its a hard song damnit! :(

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Call of duty 2 online, not aiming and killing 10 people in a row with head shots, then getting mowed down in gun fire, thats going down with dignity   ;8

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Beating Bowser in Paper Mario with 2 HP left.

Rep:
Level 97

for buying the new shadowrun (im assuming) you should be shot, raped, shot again, beaten with a crowbar, punched by a gypsy, kicked by a whore, stabbed by a ghetto man thing, pumped by a monkey, and fish slapped by chuck norris... that is all

Hahahaha, have you even played it? Its like an upgrade to CSS. So shut your cock loving mouth and be on your way you silly nigger.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wait, pwning my friends by like 50 kills in Time Splitters 2

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
pwnding people online with a sniper rifle on Time Splitters: Future Perfect. lets see....1 mheadshot, 2 headshot, 3 headshot, ect.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
oh almost forgot beating metroid prime with one 1 energy left  :o
and rampaging through the streets as megatron ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Getting all the GF's on FF8, and also beating Ultima and Omega weapons is the same game. 1,000,000 hp? THATS REDICULOUS!

Rep:
Level 88
Beating a friend who plays Halo 2 all the time. On my first try. :tpg:

Oh, and getting about 98% complete on FF X.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Blowing shit up in Lost Planet Yelling Yippie-Ki-YAY MOTHERFUCKER!

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
When Aeris comes back to life at the end of FFVII.

Rep:
Level 88
Beating Ruby Weapon when FF7 was first released all those years ago.

Also, maxing my character in RuneScape when it was a good game.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
When Aeris comes back to life at the end of FFVII.
I knew you were a softy at heart.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Actually my battle in the second paper mario on the train with the black blob thing was pretty epic too.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
oh! When, like, a million of them come out at once, or something? Oh god, that was so lulz.

Almost as epic as the screaming Shy Guy battle in the first Paper Mario.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: