RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Underrated Video Games

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Star Wars: Republic Commando great squad based FPS but it sold hardly at all.

Yes i loved  that game and i wanted a 2nd one  when i beat it D:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Just because I'm the only fucker around here who praises it.
Great game was great, I beat that when I rented it and got the best ending though, so I saw no reason to buy it.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Magical Starsign is probably one of the best RPGs on the DS and it's so underrated it hurts
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Just because I'm the only fucker around here who praises it.
Spoiler for:
That's because it isn't very good.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Final Fantasy Mystic Questttt. I was playing this tonight on my SNES.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
oh god FF:mystic quest rules

Rep:
Level 84
Ive actually beaten FF:Mystic Quest twice. I'd say its lived up to its role as a beginners RPG; what do you guys think?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I hated it. It was completely linear, and it had enemy stations on the map, which is a horrid way of leveling up.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Unsung Member
Terranigma

No more absured than anything else of the time, fun to play, didn't get tedious at any time.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Turok on he 360 =o

Everyone hates it, but i like it lol <3

I just think it's a solid shooter.

Not only that but Serious Sam If that hasn't been said, that game was great.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't have it. I don't have a lot of games for my Xbox actually. I play most of anything that's cross console on my roomates PS3. He buys everything when it comes out. So, for as long as I'm here, no point in me getting it too. :)

Rep:
Level 84
Psychonauts  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, probably is underrated, hell, i don't even know what it is.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
Jet Set Radio is a whole lot of underrated. I loved the concept they did for the first game and still love it, just wish they did more of it and ported for the pc.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I loved that game so much. The soundtrack was also amazing.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hell fucking yeah. JSRF was amazing.

Also underrated: Realms of Everquest: Champions of Norrath