RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
so yea...these....are absolutely amazing. things have been getting quite advanced while i was gone :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Best chars I've ever seen. I'll sure use these  :lol:
These are really impressive, i like them alot, a very very good job on these, well done mate.
so yea...these....are absolutely amazing. things have been getting quite advanced while i was gone :)

thanks all =) im working on some requested battlers but will not post them here but i will finaly post a female battler by the end of the week =) so watch out ^_^ :blizj:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ok =) things to watch out ^_^ for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o female battlers yes finaly female ones  :tpg: here is a preview ^_^

ready pose

skill pose
redoing the skills pose coz the one i made when i test it, >.< blek lol ill make a new one  ;D

and attack pose

she's a grapller but all of her attack will be base on kicking and yes she's pure pink! LOL  ;8
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 01:15:01 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
That looks awesome as do all of your sprites you do, cant wait to see more..

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
 ;D

well was bored and got nothing to do i made this quicky sprite so should i continue to finish it?

last two lines and its all done but i never tried the low hp wonder what it looks like lol

Spoiler for:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

AGREED! nor can i wait  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

AGREED! nor can i wait  ;D

lol ok ill finish it ^_^ but for now need to sleeps its like 11:19 pm ri8 now in the phil. i need to sleep got work tommorow T_T i hate being a clerk LOL but good thing are boss is out till wednesday have all the time i need to sprite lmao

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
sounds good  :D, keep up the good work :mex: :bean:

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Yep cant wait to see how it turns our like..

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Yep cant wait to see how it turns our like..

my boss just got back from his seminar lol dang... i havent yet finish the last 2 lines and edit the rtp character you made. ill try to do this one by sat. =)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
LOL. creating at work!      --------    that's WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!! hahaha. nice.  :P

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
its good as long as you dont get caught lol ^_^

besides im only an OJT =p

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
 :( i don't know what OJT stands for...unless it means like. On the Job Trainee or something lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OJT = Owning Joo Tracer/Drawer. ^_^ His side-view owns.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, i can't wait to find out what OJT stands for now! haha.

and @dollmage, holy cccrraaapppp. your a really good artist, i saw a picture you scanned for a battler in someone elses post. how old are you?!?! i don't see many of the younger crew around drawing as well [or as close as well] as you, from what i saw.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
just so you know OJT = on job trainee yes that's what it means lol

ihehehehe i just turned 10 this may ^^ lol nah 20
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 06:33:15 AM by dollmage »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
aw yesssss. i win, i totally guessed what OJT was correctly. And again, to reiterate myself, awesome job! ;8

Rep:
Level 87
cool  :o good work   ;D

you are LAZY!!!! do the wing  8)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nah too lazy to do it lol any way next stop is this guy

Spoiler for:

do tell me easier way and much simpler way to color stuff. i tried the layer stuff its much more quicker and easier but errr the color looks like it was colored by water color any way to make it look more better and how to do effects? im so noobish i only do stuff pixel by pixel pfff

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i wont be finishing/posting new battlers for a while (reason i just joined a team and where making a mmorpg hopefully this one goes through coz I am one big fan of mmorpg -)

but when i feel up to it ill post some of them =)

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
This are great  :tpg:  You sir, are an awesome spriter D:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
:D

Jaran

WTF yeah a famale battler finaly i finish a female battlers lol!

grats me hehehe

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
Omg I wish I was as good as you at making these... You really know your stuff  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
It's Battlers like these that make battle animation so sexy to do.

On the sexy scale i give ya 10/10.

Keep up the sexy work!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
 ;D

oh bout the sexy stuff someone requested a female blackmage and im on to it now :D

its gonna be sexy ^_^ lol im starting to talk Azark language showing a few skins lol

oh and thanks azark for the wonderfull tut on animation ^_^ hope you finish your game can wait to play it in full ^_^ version