RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
current work
Ninja Battler

requested by: blazinhandle

preview

status doing good =) :blizj:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:31:14 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
why dont you like the side view battle system? oh yeah im making a game with this battler ^_^

i put my best effort on to this lmao  :blizj:

<<< Ziegfred me :)
Spoiler for:
<<< Naiza my gf :)
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
wow you really are good at this  ;)

Rep:
Level 87
well this one is one of my first sprites xD

I really like this one, main character of my game is a dual wielding redhead. Could do without the horns xD. Do you have a full set of animations for this sprite?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well this one is one of my first sprites xD

I really like this one, main character of my game is a dual wielding redhead. Could do without the horns xD. Do you have a full set of animations for this sprite?
yes, but this was so long ago I lost the original he looks like this now its one of my very first sprite the poses are not that good. coz at that stage i was just learning how to sprite

i hope you guys like this one >.< I know i know he looks so exagerated >.<
Spoiler for:

wow you really are good at this  ;)

nah it just take's time and eventualy youll get better =), just enjoy while your doing it and it will come naturaly

Rep:
Level 87
it's great   ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
What's Alex looking like, mate? :police:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
A couple of questions: How long does it take you to do a whole spritesheet and do you ever get bored?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
A couple of questions: How long does it take you to do a whole spritesheet and do you ever get bored?

well i can only work on sat. and sunday actualy in depends when i dont put much effort in it i can make a whole sheet i bout an hour? but see my avatar dun even asked how long that take lol,

bout alex im working on it now. =) dun worry
===this was made quickly say under an hour=== so their a bit crappy===
here's what ive done so far i just did them like now and havent yet tested them so i dont know what they look like when they are animated any way here they are
skill default
Spoiler for:
attack
Spoiler for:
move to and from just reverse them im feeling lazy lol
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
and the defend pose
Spoiler for:
when im up to it i will revise them too make them look more better  :blizj:

well i have finish him now =) this is the ninja guy you have requested
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:47:43 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry for the double post updated the first post with the ninja battler

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
these battlers are sweet, I'd use them but they're already being used and I don't like 'repeat' characters

If you are interested, I've got an upcoming project that needs roughly 14 character sprites so far...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
makes me cry lol  :tpg:

and btw the one in the avatar looks very cool... nice work  ;)

i like this sword better

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
these battlers are sweet, I'd use them but they're already being used and I don't like 'repeat' characters

If you are interested, I've got an upcoming project that needs roughly 14 character sprites so far...

wow 14 characers thats a lot of em =) im willing to sprite if i have enough time that is i dont want to promise anything.

makes me cry lol  :tpg:

and btw the one in the avatar looks very cool... nice work  ;)

i like this sword better

=) er tnx thats one of the battlers on my game, still spriting a few more images of him but i think those one are not going to be shared =( though.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow!! Those sprites are very, VERY good.

Anyway, I'm confused about the link in the first post. Which is the sideview system exactly? The spoiler with the 6 scripts? Do I put them separately or together? Can you please clarify.
Sorry, if its too much trouble.
Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 87
I can answer you this...
it's minkoff side-view system but you can also use it on ccoa's side-view

and you have to put that sapareted on the balttlers folder
like this: ready pose- you do "name_ready"
              lowhp pose- you do "name_lowhp"

you have to remove the background and separate it... it's easy with Photoshop

if you download the demo you can see the examples 

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Wow!! Those sprites are very, VERY good.

Anyway, I'm confused about the link in the first post. Which is the sideview system exactly? The spoiler with the 6 scripts? Do I put them separately or together? Can you please clarify.
Sorry, if its too much trouble.
Thanks,

thank ok as you have asked ill make it more clearer

this script is the combine script of the sideview battle system minkoff and large party

and this one  is the link to minkoff's thread but you need to be a member to view this
and the large party system is this one

added some rtp char set =)

here is a sample =)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 11:34:31 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
I didn't know you have to do that. I thought you just have to import the whole spritesheet. Thanks for telling me that. And which one's ccoa's sideview? If I don't use ccoa's will I still be able to do what you just said?

Dollmage, I can't download from megaupload. I don't know why, I just can't. Can you post the combined script? (Minkoff's and large party)

Sorry, I just don't get scripts. They're confusing.
Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Rep:
Level 87
I think ccoa's and minkoff's use the some system but i'm not sure

I use ccoa's and i like it

I really don't know the difference of the two of them

maybe dollmage can answer that :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I didn't know you have to do that. I thought you just have to import the whole spritesheet. Thanks for telling me that. And which one's ccoa's sideview? If I don't use ccoa's will I still be able to do what you just said?

Dollmage, I can't download from megaupload. I don't know why, I just can't. Can you post the combined script? (Minkoff's and large party)

Sorry, I just don't get scripts. They're confusing.
Thanks,

1)I didn't know you have to do that.
answer: Yes you dont need to do that.What you need to do is just upload the whole image found on the battlers, as long as you use minkoff sideview battlers found wich on the first post

2)And which one's ccoa's sideview?
answer: i did not post ccoa's sideview battle system. the one found on megaupload is a combination of scripts for the large party and side view battle
(reason because ccoa's sideview the battlers need' many seperate image. which would be confusing to some people)

3)If I don't use ccoa's will I still be able to do what you just said?
no you can just import the whole image underbattler's, again you need minkoff's sideview battlers to use this images.

ok when using minkoff side view battlers you can use my whole spritesheet or side view battler set,
ye as a whole image just import them under battlers then just do the regular stuff when changing your battlers then after this its done.

*(oh and yes no more edit needed coz their already configured that way and much more easier for some people coz on RM2k3 "well i think its on RM2k3" the old system is much like this) *

oh yeah when you use minkoff side view battlers and wanna find out more just click on the thread most of you question would be answer there...

here is the system  say thanks to DerVVulfman

asked more question's if you dont understand
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:29:20 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 89
Beautiful. Think you could do one for me some time? ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Thanks for answering all that, its very helpful. But I can't download from the link (or my computer  just sucks). Can  you please repair it? Oh, and can I change or edit the spritesheets in the first post. I'll still credit you.

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ill gladly made side view battlers for you guys. but maybe 1 at a time coz i can only work on sat - sunday on the battlers.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Best chars I've ever seen. I'll sure use these  :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
These are really impressive, i like them alot, a very very good job on these, well done mate.