RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Lol i forgot wahahahaha tnx for reminding me
*edit
fixed:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 01:36:15 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
cool pirate. the skill animations are particularly impressive.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
^^ tnx modern im currently working on 2 more battlers hope to fhisnigh them soon

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey Dollmage I was wondering if you could create me some animated battlers for my project? I have 7 main characters but you can start on them one at a time I dont expect them to be done right away but could you make my first character?

First Character

Name: Voz
Class: Buster Soldier
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Hair: Short Brown spikey hair (Like Gunner -01)
Armor: Create the Armor to your liking doesnt matter he wears light gear.
Legs: Create to your liking ^_^
Weapon: Buster Sword

Thanks and please message me back.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
about the monsters ill only be doing the ff: movements
Ready
Guard
hit
move to/from
attack
skill
dead

but still they will be in the same style as before

4x11

kinda restin from all of those request at the moment =)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome work dollmage, I see you've still kept up the good work while I was gone =P

(Btw, I'm still not back yet, just posting while checking PMs xD)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
^_^ oi how u doin awww,, still not back awww. owkie tc then ^^

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Awesome work dollmage, I see you've still kept up the good work while I was gone =P

(Btw, I'm still not back yet, just posting while checking PMs xD)

~Winged
HAI! YOU REMINDED ME TO DO THE ~Moo THING XD Anyways, dollmage, very nice ;) But just to tell you, it's not as good as your battlers. :(

~Moo

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
you cant blame me ^^ its a monster totaly from scratch =p and its not human lewl im havin a bit of hard time animating them reason i havent seen any real monster lewl.

maybe a few more tries ^^ and ill get on the grove of making good mobs =) that 100% match the human battlers

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I like it a lot, but I'm not sure of the weird shadow in the death frame.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, considering it's just a black circle :\

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
haha dont say that you makin me sound lazy lewl

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Battler is for ccoa's CBS, not Minkoff's.

Name: Exido
Class: Swordsman
Image:
Details: I need this character in a sort of relaxed pose. He is a swordsman. His weapons are one-handed swords. His weapons need to be aligned in seperate strips. I need the following poses: ready, dead, victory [facing the screen with his hand above his head], low hp, attacking [one punching, one like he's using a weapon], defending, running foward, jumping back, hit, miss, poisoned [kneeling, tinted green, green bubbles floating above head], paralyzed [kneeling, tinted yellow, yellow electric half-circle spinning above head], asleep [lying down, "z"s above head], victory, and item [holding a bag above head with left hand], and the following skill poses: spinning, jumping up then slashing down, thrusting, trusting repeatedly [about 10-15 times], and thusting downward [into the ground].
Here are his weapons:
Short Sword:
Buster Sword:
Knight Sword:

Hope that's not too much.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 08:27:42 PM by Irgna »
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
can I post this?
xenok & Tharantry

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
You made those? NICE! I was looking for some for those guys.

Rep:
Level 90
but xenok doesn't have red mantle doesn't he? =P

maybe next time i'll fix it

Rep:
Level 86
Is this the place I ask for request for battler anime?

also, are these drawn with pc pen or by mouse alone?

they are amazing ^^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
umm.... this is not the place for a sideview request but you could post those request under resources and someone mi8 help  ;D

ill try but i wanna post some of the stuff im working on ri8 now give me a few more days being away from a computer kinda makes my hand stiff lol

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Emokashi, Uber p00nage 1337z0r noobzo0r. WTFz0rs?
Hi, Guys. I not new to Rpg Maker, But I'm having trouble with your sprites, Dollmage.

When I inport the whole thing into Battlers, It shows up like on the top half of the attack animation, in the middle

its shows the whole ready animation, and on the bottom attack animation, and when I attack it's like one animation of the attck

and that's it. Please help! I'm getting ready to release a demo for my newest game, Tales of Angelia. This is the last thing I

need. Thanks a bunch guys!  Im sad ;9 >> Make me happy >>  ;D Lol, w00t.
Current Project:

Tales of Angelia - 3% Complete. 1% Database, 2% Maps.

Emokashi: Why does people always make Fangames?
Some guy: Cause their n00bs.
Emokashi: Does that mean I'm n00b? I'm making KH ownz0r game.
Some guy: Hell yes, Uber n00b.
Emokashi: Uber 1337 n00b! :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
do you have the battle system?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes i do, but the one who made it is minkoff then continued by devverworlman from
Spoiler for:
hbgames.org

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Just wanted to say: You're so very talented!! O_O
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow this been a long time since i made a new one.

kitsune
(neko fighter)

made for Halladen

please see first post to view all battlers

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:33:37 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Added two new battlers

1)Female Black Mage weapon : none (she's sexy and cu8 though ^_^)
2)Male Gunslinger weapon: 2 hand gun and 1 gigantic granade launcher

Rep:
Level 97
All those new battlers look wicked. It's awesome to see that you are making them again. Great work dollmage.