RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] animated---side view battlers/minkoff&large party cbs "?? battlers total"

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Could someone help me with this CBS? I'm not new to RPG Maker, but I am new to this website and am looking for some help. I am using all the things provided on this thread(the battle system, the character sprites, etc), but for some reason, whenever a character gets damaged in battle, the HP bar doesn't decrease. The character still takes the damage, but it isn't represented. Hopefully I explained this good enough and hopefully someone can help...I'm sorry if this should've been posted somewhere else, but I'm just in desperate need of help...Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Rep:
Level 86
This is not a help forum, if you need help follow the link below.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,83.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ups 4got xD
i added a new battler oh and abbout the cbs battle system

look for minkoff cbs google it. (i  ha8 to do this but) check this

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Hmmm....alot of new battlers has been added since I last visited. As always dollmage, great battlers. ;8
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
thank u =)

update added new battler
Name: Kristofer
Class: King/Elemental Swordsman
RTP: NONE
Requested By: people who ask for a king/knight/Gigantic Sword

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
New one Monster:

Race: Mole Shark
Habitat: Land Type mosly rocky area/mountains

Bio: A very Agresive creature which attacks anyone within its territory, lives under ground via the tunnels it make

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks great dollmage. Are you still working on a game. With all these battlers, it is going to be awesome!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes ^_~ im thinking on switching to stencly doh, so it would be more flexible and i could do stuff i normal couldnt coz of script limitations (well im not a scripter so figures ^_^)

ziegfred the main hero of my game  (Adult Ziegfred~ after a few years he is now Back ^_~)

Name: Ziegfred
Class: Unknown
RTP: NONE

And yes he is finaly holding a weapon ^_~
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:47:18 PM by dollmage »

All whom sprite shall be gifted in the end...
AWESOME BATTLERS!   :) :D ;D

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
I wonder if you can use these in Stencyl with a Platformer/RPG combined kit. Would be pretty neat ;D Nice work Dollmage.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well yeah :D me too lol!
if you can do that in stencyl ill go for something like this

oh yeah i remodel my old golem sprite to this ^_^

ehek much better now right ^_^ lol (and i remember someone saying golem should be bigger. so there compare it with my battler :D hehe

and a few small monster

hehe cant wait for stencyl to come out :D weee

i just wish that i could post my project here for c&c but its for stencyl xD i dunno if that is allowed xD
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 11:46:50 AM by dollmage »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Oh god, I luv the Green dressed girl with the Rapier x3

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@caro caro

thankies but that's the thing -_- i just made that by editing the one i made way back errr 4got when, but it was requested on creation.

I dont know how to make -_- female battlers. I cant sketch female character nor imagine how one is suppose to look like. -_- maybe you could give me a few desings :D that would be good :D ill turns a few to sideview coz im need need dire need of Lafem battlers T_T for my rpg.

all i could ever made to be consider girlish from scratch, are this rainbow bunnies

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-X I could try make some. I could try makes the sprites for you to base =X I haven't tried spriting in white ties (Thou I think I could try).

=X With my spare time this weekend,  I could make some for Dollmage.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
^_~

nah its ok carocaro, no need to sprite battlers just looking for design/sketches but i cant use the ones from
any anime or any other commercially used character eg. games. etc etc

all i could do are stuff like this

ok back to sleep -_-

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-X I could always try making something up. (& The Monsters looks wicked Awesome <3)

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well i tried making another female battler ^_^ so is this
ok caro caro? or does she still look a bit tomboyish?

her name is Fuu.

Rep:
Level 86
*edited, sorry ^_^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:19:55 AM by vath »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks great dollmage!

Dollmage I changed the hair color on one of the battlers and I was Just making sure it's ok with you before using in my game?

If it's ok with Dollmage then everyone can use it if they wish..

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes its ok to edit my battlers to suit what ever kind of needs you haff

Thats cool thx Dollmage

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Well, first of all Dollmage is a genius, but i wanna also add something that no one has posted about yet...  she is VERY cute
Brains and beauty... amazing  ;D
(and yes, ive sen pictures xD)

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
WTF...? On CA dollmage said that "it" was a guy.
I'm confused now.... ???

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
dollmage... is a guy right?

if your talking about the picture he uses for a vi on creation asylum, I think thats just a random picture -_-

on the other hand, where've you been dollmage D:??