RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unreal Games - Now Hiring

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Unreal Games

Ok, being that I am one of the few people who have finished a game in this forum, (Judgement) I would like a group of people to help me make more  ;8 . You see, I can't do anything, unless its stick related. So, I would like the help, and if you joined up, most of you'll will already have an assignment. So please, help me out here. Plus you will get a badge (thats in the making) Please show examples of work

I need
Storywriter
Scripter
Mappers
Spriters
Composers

Current Team
Forcystus- Stick Anything, Storywriter
Blackzoneone- Storywriter
Kidkay- Mapper
Jalkson- Mapper
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 04:55:09 PM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
xD i like how you said "one of the few people who have finished a game "xD - ishness. I'll map for you here are some of my examples

I mostly work in 2k3but i down work in XP - I do OWN a original Version of RMXP.
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'm a decent mapper. Here's some examples of some of the stuff I've done.  I need to work on my towns a bit.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Good job both of you, your part of the team. Badges coming soon.
Kidkay, the only thing I can say is that your world map looks empty. (I have used that tileset to, its very nice)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:16:49 AM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I can be a storywriter. Unless it is a sequel, but I guess I can do a sequel if I tried.

Do you need some proof of my writings or something?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No, its ok if you don't have example. But, I can't give you a badge so ask Jalkson or Kidkay for one.

Also, since a story for one game is being done by someone else, and I'm doing one for another game, you may not get work for awhile.

:welcome: to the team

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Thanks, message me when you need me.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I need music people for new game that does not have a topic yet
It will be an oriental, ABS, dungeon hack.
I need help...