RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruting Helpers to help modify/make my game on rpg maker

Rep:
Level 87
I have realised from the crappiness of my game that I cannot make it good alone so I was wondering if I could get someone willing to help me and we could make the game together?

P.S: If Interested MSN me or Email me at maxwell@wightcablenorth.net (both my MSN and Email address is the same) or PM me or post on the topic.

P.P.S: Please!  ^-^  ;8

P.P.P.S: Please!  ;D :D   :tpg:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:13:37 PM by Etular »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I can't presently help you, but you should have this moved to Tester Recruitment or w/e the forum is called.
that's kinda where it belongs.

also, good luck with your game

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
If you make a link or something to show me where it is i'll put it there.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you can't move your topic :D

just contact a moderator that's on right now and ask them to move it ;D

Rep:
Level 87
But do you know where it will move to if I do that (Where shall I ask them to move it to)?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Projects/Games: subforum Team/Tester Recruitment

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
Can i be allowed to know some thing a bout this game like
p.s i added you to msn
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private