RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUPER addictive games

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
My pick:
Me and My Katamari  :)
DDR  ;D

...I have more, I just can't think of any right now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Goldeneye.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Games never get super addictive for me too long. Guilty Gear was fro awhile, so was Dofus.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well....

Mario cart
Super mario
Smash Bro's
Mario party

^ my child hood never failed.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
RPG Maker  :P

Most addicting for me is Betrayal at Krondor - I've played it so much.

Then, Sonic 3 with Knuckles Add-on, then Sonic 2 with Knuckles add-on.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Every Game...Play Five Times After completing the whole Things up to 100% and move to the next one.

But Specially RPG Maker  has me Addicted at the Moment :)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
DDR, Guitar Hero, maybe ParaPara if you could own it at your house.  Dem crazy dancin asians  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Starcraft for sure mang
even if u dont wanna play a reguler match, there are so many other types of games you can play on starcraft, its so awesome.

just for the record, i hate warcraft 3 compared to starcraft

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Guitar Hero and Galaga...

"Hey man you wanna go play Basketball?"
"FUCK YOU! YOU MESSED UP MY MULTIPLIER! GOD NOW I WONT GET 100%! FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKSHIT!"

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Radiata Stories, Dofus, Radiata Stories, FlyFF, Radiata Stories, MapleStory, and did I mention Radiata Stories?
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
At first it was Super Mario Brothers on the nintendo, then the first game I had for Sega was Sonic. I played Tenchu and Final Fantasy VII for the PS and over and over for tenchu. Thats when MMORPGs hit my life. EQ for a couple years, then WoW for a good 2 years, now I am hooked on Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and EVE....I can't get away!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Tales Of Symphonia, Super Smash Bros, Super Smash Bros: Meele, Final Fantasy IX, Final fantasy VII, Tales Of The Abyss, Star Ocean III, Chrono Trigger.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
well....

Mario cart
Super mario
Smash Bro's
Mario party

^ my child hood never failed.

You're lucky, the person ho gave me my N64 never gave me any Mario games, I don't think he had any, because he did give me all of his games too.

I would have to say: Super Monkey Ball 2 & Banana Blitz.

Rep:
Level 89
rpgmakerxp
...wait, is that even considered a game?

Radiata Stories, Dofus, Radiata Stories, FlyFF, Radiata Stories, MapleStory, and did I mention Radiata Stories?

Radiata Stories? So how many times have you played through it already?  ;D
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I haven't finished it yet, but I have gotten about 200 hours in about two weeks.

Rep:
Level 88
Morrowind.
Half-Life 2.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 89
I haven't finished it yet, but I have gotten about 200 hours in about two weeks.

200hrs, how did you do it?! I already went through it at least 3 times, and I don't think I even clock up that much time.  :o
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Dofus is fucking sweet!
I wana subscribe, but they dont have a home phone option.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Dofus? what is that?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@ RPG_Gnome: Correction, I have just over 150 hours on Radiata Stories, but that's because I tend to avoid the storyline so I can level.
@ Mexneto: Dofus is THE greatest free MMO in existance.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll google it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Noway, Dofus is fun, but it's not the best.

Rep:
Level 88
Im playing right now.
Anyone wants to add my guy add: Perosin

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yeah, I haven't been on it lately (grounded...), but I'll be getting back on soon (like next week or the week after).

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Probably was "A Blurred Line" for RPG Maker. It wasn't the best graphics but it had probably the best storyline for an RPG Maker game that I've seen so far.