RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUPER addictive games

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
My pick:
Me and My Katamari  :)
DDR  ;D

...I have more, I just can't think of any right now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Goldeneye.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Games never get super addictive for me too long. Guilty Gear was fro awhile, so was Dofus.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well....

Mario cart
Super mario
Smash Bro's
Mario party

^ my child hood never failed.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
RPG Maker  :P

Most addicting for me is Betrayal at Krondor - I've played it so much.

Then, Sonic 3 with Knuckles Add-on, then Sonic 2 with Knuckles add-on.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Every Game...Play Five Times After completing the whole Things up to 100% and move to the next one.

But Specially RPG Maker  has me Addicted at the Moment :)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
DDR, Guitar Hero, maybe ParaPara if you could own it at your house.  Dem crazy dancin asians  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Starcraft for sure mang
even if u dont wanna play a reguler match, there are so many other types of games you can play on starcraft, its so awesome.

just for the record, i hate warcraft 3 compared to starcraft

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Guitar Hero and Galaga...

"Hey man you wanna go play Basketball?"
"FUCK YOU! YOU MESSED UP MY MULTIPLIER! GOD NOW I WONT GET 100%! FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKSHIT!"

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Radiata Stories, Dofus, Radiata Stories, FlyFF, Radiata Stories, MapleStory, and did I mention Radiata Stories?
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
At first it was Super Mario Brothers on the nintendo, then the first game I had for Sega was Sonic. I played Tenchu and Final Fantasy VII for the PS and over and over for tenchu. Thats when MMORPGs hit my life. EQ for a couple years, then WoW for a good 2 years, now I am hooked on Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and EVE....I can't get away!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Tales Of Symphonia, Super Smash Bros, Super Smash Bros: Meele, Final Fantasy IX, Final fantasy VII, Tales Of The Abyss, Star Ocean III, Chrono Trigger.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
well....

Mario cart
Super mario
Smash Bro's
Mario party

^ my child hood never failed.

You're lucky, the person ho gave me my N64 never gave me any Mario games, I don't think he had any, because he did give me all of his games too.

I would have to say: Super Monkey Ball 2 & Banana Blitz.

Rep:
Level 89
rpgmakerxp
...wait, is that even considered a game?

Radiata Stories, Dofus, Radiata Stories, FlyFF, Radiata Stories, MapleStory, and did I mention Radiata Stories?

Radiata Stories? So how many times have you played through it already?  ;D
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I haven't finished it yet, but I have gotten about 200 hours in about two weeks.

Rep:
Level 88
Morrowind.
Half-Life 2.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 89
I haven't finished it yet, but I have gotten about 200 hours in about two weeks.

200hrs, how did you do it?! I already went through it at least 3 times, and I don't think I even clock up that much time.  :o
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Dofus is fucking sweet!
I wana subscribe, but they dont have a home phone option.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Dofus? what is that?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@ RPG_Gnome: Correction, I have just over 150 hours on Radiata Stories, but that's because I tend to avoid the storyline so I can level.
@ Mexneto: Dofus is THE greatest free MMO in existance.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll google it.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Noway, Dofus is fun, but it's not the best.

Rep:
Level 88
Im playing right now.
Anyone wants to add my guy add: Perosin

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yeah, I haven't been on it lately (grounded...), but I'll be getting back on soon (like next week or the week after).

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Probably was "A Blurred Line" for RPG Maker. It wasn't the best graphics but it had probably the best storyline for an RPG Maker game that I've seen so far.

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
Super Smash Bros., then Super Smash Bros. Melee, and soon to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
->

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Smash Bros. on the 64. Summon Nights was some good stuff, too. Second was good until I stopped for some reason (still fun :D). Guitar Hero I/II were/are good. Never got good enough for consistent five stars on Expert for II. Maple I quit. Starcraft is some good classic stuff. I never stay addicted forever, though... But I hope I always stay with RMXP :D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
When one of two of my friends (or both) come over, we don't think, we don't ask, we don't question, we just put in Time Splitters 2. I have played that game for a LONG time. I STILL have not unlocked everything

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
My cousin has the first TimeSplitters, I love it. I'm planning on getting TS2 in a week or two (whenever I get the money).

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember TimeSplitters... Or do I? Is it that one PS/PS2 (I'm not even sure it's the right console but mainly think it's PS) where you have a gun type controller and you shoot people to death?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Idk if the TiemSplitters my cousin has is the first one or not. It's TM: Future Perfect for GC/PS2/Xbox.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Dead Rising and Resident Evil 4.

Man, I love zombie games.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You guys wanna get addicted then go play the abandonware RPG Dragonwars from 1989. You'll probably scream when you see the date, but man, you can't stop playing.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Blah.

Super Mario World and Allstars are THE ONLY games you truly can't get enough of...

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
The Tony Hawks skateboarding games always had me addicted.
Oh and bubble girl also!
SO much funn watching a girl fall.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:07:36 AM by Angelic_Diablo »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
The mighty melee SMASH. The only woman who still excites me after 6 years of marriage. 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Not really a game, but heroin is pretty addictive.

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
An addicting game for me was Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Aria of Sorrow was awesome, but too easy. The only hard part was the big boss in the arena.

Amazing game, but the final three bosses were way too easy.
(Graham, Julius and Chaos)

Rep:
Level 87
Aria of Sorrow was awesome, but too easy. The only hard part was the big boss in the arena.

Amazing game, but the final three bosses were way too easy.
(Graham, Julius and Chaos)

Not for me. See, I welcome challenges, so I faced Julius and Chaos around Level 25-30. I did beat the game, but it was tough. Man, I wish they're were more tough games. Like Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Castlevania: Dracula X.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It seems that you were really under leveled, I was over leveled when I fought the bosses.

Play Julius mode, that's more like Dracula X.

Rep:
Level 87
Already did it and beat it. Anyway, back on topic, another addicting game is Custom Robo on the Gamecube.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Gotcha Force is ten times better than Custom Robo, also for the GC.

hmm... Id say... Graffiti Kingdom, because you can draw your own monsters and set their attacks and stuff, and theirs multiplayer. That all makes up for the stupid plot and extreme shortness of the game. Also, Ape Escape Pumped and Primed, because its so fun to finally be able to kill my friends in multiplayer with the gadgets ive been using to catch monkeys for so long. And of cource, KATAMARI!

Rep:
Level 87

Never played that one, but Custom Robo is still awesome. One of my favorite Series.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Never played that one, but Custom Robo is still awesome. One of my favorite Series.

Indeed but custom robo was a better game i loved it all hail rahu 3!

Rep:
Level 89
Castlevania:curse of darkness
Final Fantasy 6
Super smash Brothers Melee
legend of zelda: windwaker
Megaman X8
Resident evil 4
Mario Cart DS
Super mario rpg
ETC..........................................  :mex:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Dracula X just sucked eggs. I beat it in like, 10 minutes anyway.
Chi No Rondo X was better because it actually was waaayyy harder and had a in-game story and characters like SotN

And Mario Kart DS, I realize, is terrifyingly addictive. I cant stop playing it. :O

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Tales of Symphonia for the GC.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Tetris Attack for SNES. I think there was once that I played it for a whole night without stopping.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Tetris Attack for SNES. I think there was once that I played it for a whole night without stopping.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.

World of Warcraft - Thank goodness I go over it without withdrawal
Phantasy Star 1 and 2 Online - Was always fun to play
FF Chystal Chronicles - Very soothing music and game play was awsome with my friends
Super Smash Bros Melee - Still play it and my friend and I are practicing hard to maybe go to a tourny
Splinter Cell - All versions are fun
Super Metroid - I always liked beating it over and over in less than 6 hours(in game)

more when I remeber
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

World of Warcraft - Thank goodness I go over it without withdrawal
Phantasy Star 1 and 2 Online - Was always fun to play
FF Chystal Chronicles - Very soothing music and game play was awsome with my friends
Super Smash Bros Melee - Still play it and my friend and I are practicing hard to maybe go to a tourny
Splinter Cell - All versions are fun
Super Metroid - I always liked beating it over and over in less than 6 hours(in game)

more when I remeber

WoW Is amazing. It's like a drug, I stayed up till 3:30 playing it once...
PTO is amazing also, I can't get enough of it.
FFCC Is one of the best Square games ever...
SSMB rocks, Dr. Mario is the best for quick kills, and so is Mr. game and Watch.
Splinter Cell, That game is so awfully boring....I hate it....
Super Metroid...a trifle...I love that game!!! Flawless in every way!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Civilization Series: That game could keep me up hours. Sometimes I go to bed thinking about what actions I am going to take my next turn ... and for the next 20 turns after that. ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Civilization Series: That game could keep me up hours. Sometimes I go to bed thinking about what actions I am going to take my next turn ... and for the next 20 turns after that. ;D

Civ IV Rocks, only one I ever played, my brother bought it for my birthday for me, I love it!
It's way too fun...French and Greek are my favs I think....

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Got bored of Civ VI, took for ever to create military. It spent like every turn making troops but the enemy always killed me with like ten troops. I just uninstalled. Uninstalled like HALO.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
addicting games hmm... that's an interesting topic.

SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!!11
disgaea
some flash games on some site. people, you have to try out ''ant buster'' or ''bloody penguin'' i got soo addicted to that bfore.
MAPLE STORY OMFG a yr ago i used to play like 10h+ a day. THAT WAS SAD. but anyway i quit maple story so yea...
(lot of mmo's are addictive because there's always someone that plays too much and you have to keep leveling with them or whatever)
never played Wow, but i see all my friends wasting 15-17(i dont remember the exact price) a month for a game. i wouldn't EVER spend money per month.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Starcraft
Warcraft 3 TFT
Super Mario World
Naruto Shippuden Naruultimate Ninja what ever the fuck its called

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wii Boxing

Shining Soul 2, Gunstar Heroes, Gunstar Super heroes.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Even though i hate racing games, i have to say burnout was very addictive the soundtrack makes it give you an adrenaline rush and you can't stop.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 87
Shining Force EXA is very addicting. I just wish it was as addicting as Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I've been looking for a game as addicting as that one for a while now.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Shining Force EXA is very addicting. I just wish it was as addicting as Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I've been looking for a game as addicting as that one for a while now.

Yeah, Aria of Sorrow was amazing...

:epic:

Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Warioware: Smooth Moves
I think crack might have been involved with the making of this game!
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Warioware: Smooth Moves
I think crack might have been involved with the making of this game!

LOL Warioware: Touched! and Twisted!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Guitar Hero!!!
Obv Super Smash.
Any new mega man game.
Gears Of War.
Devil May Cry.
Burnout.
Mario Kart.
Chrono Trigger.
And of Course GTA with cheats.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i'd like to add both games in Metroid prime series to my list i just rebought a new copy yesterday cause i never got the fusion suit before. as well as POKEMON! ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i'd like to add both games in Metroid prime series to my list i just rebought a new copy yesterday cause i never got the fusion suit before. as well as POKEMON! ;8

What game are you talking about? Fusion Suit was only in Metroid Fusion, not in any of the primes. (from what I can remember)
Varia Suit
Power Suit
Gravity suit
and Phazon Suit are the only ones in MP
MP2:
varia?, power?, dark, light

Rep:
Level 87

What game are you talking about? Fusion Suit was only in Metroid Fusion, not in any of the primes. (from what I can remember)
Varia Suit
Power Suit
Gravity suit
and Phazon Suit are the only ones in MP
MP2:
varia?, power?, dark, light

The Fusion Suit can be unlocked in Metroid Prime 1, but I don't know if adds any powers or special abilities.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Mario (first one)
Pacman ftw.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I-Ninja was sooo much fun!
But after I beat it, it got sort really hard trying to find the extra stuff.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Addictive, eh?  Probably the most addictive game I have played would be elder scrolls, it was really slow to start, but after you get into it, or just spam different characters, it is really addictive to me.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I must add:
R-Racing Evolution.
It's amazing. It has amazing graphics. It's controls are amazing.
GameSpot knows shit about games if they think that R deserves a 6.6
It's way better than the Gran Turismo series.

Also, I love Sega GT for the Dream Cast, Super Puzzle Fighter was amazing, Bubble Bobble 4, Cannon Spike and Mario Kart Double Dash, I don't know how I forgot that last one!

In Cannon Spike, Arthur is the best I think.

Out of the racing series, I think these are my hands down favorites:
R-Racing
Gran Turismo 3
Sega GT
GT2

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Im surprised no one (that I saw) said this,

Black And White
^^^^^^^^^^ Creature Isle
Black and White 2  ;D

Sims....
Diablo
Diablo 2: LoD
Starcraft
Half-Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift
Half-Life 2
Gears of War
Halo, Halo 2
etc, etc.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
burnout ruined me for racing games ;8

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Lumines, I can stay on one level for an hour and even after that I try again!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
La Pucelle: Tactics is also very addictive... the timer has stopped for me  :P 255h and had it for 2 years.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Resident evil 4 Had me addicted for 5 months without even touching another game  :o

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I guess its addictive, I beat it 50+ times.  After like 50 I just stopped counting.  I thought that was just me though.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I beat megaman battle network 4 like 12 times, and it was my least favorite one....star ocean 3 was bad for me playing too long too.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Battlefield 2: Modern Warfare
Hands down
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
im gonna attempt to buy a new game...it might possibly be here.

Rep:
Level 98
Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest

Rep:
Level 89
Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest  Puzzle Quest

True, true...

oh and New Super Mario Bros.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
puzzle quest? maybe ill pick it up.

New SUper Mario Bros. is frustrating sometimes though :P

Rep:
Level 89
how can New Super Mario Bros. be frustrating?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
im...not skilled?

lol, i dunno. I just die alot sometimes >.<

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
super mario bros was always semi-frusterating

Rep:
Level 98

Maybe? MAYBE?! DO IT NOW, GET THIS GAME NAOW!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Maybe? MAYBE?! DO IT NOW, GET THIS GAME NAOW!
:o

ok.
I cant drive though XD

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
soul calibur 2
halo
and some of the harvest moon games are extremly addictive

Rep:
Level 98
GET IN A CAR YOU FOOL.

DRIVE.

DRIVE.

DRIVE.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
SHE IS THE LION WE ARE THE CATS GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR

Rep:
Level 89
GET IN THE CAR BEFORE I CAP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS, BITCH!

Rep:
Level 98
OH NOES, A TIGER, EVERYONE IN THE CAR

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Megaman Star Force. Fuck, i bought it friday and i spent 11 hours already, i'd have been more if my batteries didn't die....

Rep:
Level 89
Hahahahahaha.....I was thinking of buying it, which version do you have?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Hahahahahaha.....I was thinking of buying it, which version do you have?

I got leo, not that it matters. The only differences are very minimal.

Rep:
Level 89
The difference is the Transformation....i was thinking getting Pegasus, looks awesome.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
The difference is the Transformation....i was thinking getting Pegasus, looks awesome.

I'd pick dragon over pegasus. But then again dragon si gamestop or eb exclusive.

Rep:
Level 89
ARGH! Dragon has Giga, Pegasus has Rapid and Leo has Buster....hmmm ill go with Dragon since Gmaestop is near my school....

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
ARGH! Dragon has Giga, Pegasus has Rapid and Leo has Buster....hmmm ill go with Dragon since Gmaestop is near my school....

Its totally worth it.

Rep:
Level 89
I will like it since i like the Battle Network series....and it seem you love the Battle Network series.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I will like it since i like the Battle Network series....and it seem you love the Battle Network series.

I do love the battle network series, like a fucking child. And im pissed its over.

Theres a little sidequest in this, and it lets you see megaman EXE for like two minutes, i actually sat there for a little bit.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Disgia 1-2, phantom brave.

And this fucker ¬_¬ http://towerdefencegames.com/vr-defender-y3k.html

Rep:
Level 89
Star Wars Battlefront 2

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This

It's simple yet addictive.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.