RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUPER addictive games

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
Super Smash Bros., then Super Smash Bros. Melee, and soon to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
->

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Smash Bros. on the 64. Summon Nights was some good stuff, too. Second was good until I stopped for some reason (still fun :D). Guitar Hero I/II were/are good. Never got good enough for consistent five stars on Expert for II. Maple I quit. Starcraft is some good classic stuff. I never stay addicted forever, though... But I hope I always stay with RMXP :D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
When one of two of my friends (or both) come over, we don't think, we don't ask, we don't question, we just put in Time Splitters 2. I have played that game for a LONG time. I STILL have not unlocked everything

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
My cousin has the first TimeSplitters, I love it. I'm planning on getting TS2 in a week or two (whenever I get the money).
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember TimeSplitters... Or do I? Is it that one PS/PS2 (I'm not even sure it's the right console but mainly think it's PS) where you have a gun type controller and you shoot people to death?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Idk if the TiemSplitters my cousin has is the first one or not. It's TM: Future Perfect for GC/PS2/Xbox.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Dead Rising and Resident Evil 4.

Man, I love zombie games.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You guys wanna get addicted then go play the abandonware RPG Dragonwars from 1989. You'll probably scream when you see the date, but man, you can't stop playing.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Blah.

Super Mario World and Allstars are THE ONLY games you truly can't get enough of...

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
The Tony Hawks skateboarding games always had me addicted.
Oh and bubble girl also!
SO much funn watching a girl fall.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:07:36 AM by Angelic_Diablo »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
The mighty melee SMASH. The only woman who still excites me after 6 years of marriage. 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Not really a game, but heroin is pretty addictive.

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
An addicting game for me was Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Aria of Sorrow was awesome, but too easy. The only hard part was the big boss in the arena.

Amazing game, but the final three bosses were way too easy.
(Graham, Julius and Chaos)

Rep:
Level 87
Aria of Sorrow was awesome, but too easy. The only hard part was the big boss in the arena.

Amazing game, but the final three bosses were way too easy.
(Graham, Julius and Chaos)

Not for me. See, I welcome challenges, so I faced Julius and Chaos around Level 25-30. I did beat the game, but it was tough. Man, I wish they're were more tough games. Like Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Castlevania: Dracula X.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It seems that you were really under leveled, I was over leveled when I fought the bosses.

Play Julius mode, that's more like Dracula X.

Rep:
Level 87
Already did it and beat it. Anyway, back on topic, another addicting game is Custom Robo on the Gamecube.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Gotcha Force is ten times better than Custom Robo, also for the GC.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hmm... Id say... Graffiti Kingdom, because you can draw your own monsters and set their attacks and stuff, and theirs multiplayer. That all makes up for the stupid plot and extreme shortness of the game. Also, Ape Escape Pumped and Primed, because its so fun to finally be able to kill my friends in multiplayer with the gadgets ive been using to catch monkeys for so long. And of cource, KATAMARI!

Rep:
Level 87

Never played that one, but Custom Robo is still awesome. One of my favorite Series.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Never played that one, but Custom Robo is still awesome. One of my favorite Series.

Indeed but custom robo was a better game i loved it all hail rahu 3!

Rep:
Level 89
Castlevania:curse of darkness
Final Fantasy 6
Super smash Brothers Melee
legend of zelda: windwaker
Megaman X8
Resident evil 4
Mario Cart DS
Super mario rpg
ETC..........................................  :mex:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Dracula X just sucked eggs. I beat it in like, 10 minutes anyway.
Chi No Rondo X was better because it actually was waaayyy harder and had a in-game story and characters like SotN

And Mario Kart DS, I realize, is terrifyingly addictive. I cant stop playing it. :O
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Tales of Symphonia for the GC.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Tetris Attack for SNES. I think there was once that I played it for a whole night without stopping.