RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Recolors Pack 1.4a [85+ Recolored Sprites]

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yes, new recolors will be arriving shortly....(I HOPE). (Plus, I extended the time for the recolor requests, so GO AT IT LIKE BUNNIES!  :cactrot:
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Added update 1.4a. Have fun.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
What was it? Some pictures people gave me didn't work. If it's not done, it may have yet to be done too.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, ppl, post in the other topic if you want your recolor requests in by Pack 1.4b.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
*bump*/working on new sprites for a custom sprite update...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
would you guys want a another recolor set for the villagers?

Rep:
Level 89
I would love you if you did that

Rep:
Level 88
I think i have a request still on the first page...

Rep:
Level 88
ya and i think it was clear that this isnt a place to request something we are doing these on our own free will(or a seperate topic is posted for request) and this is just were we post them up in bulk for eveyone to have...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
In the beggining you were taking requests... ???

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Oh, sorry guys...Haven't been on the computer in awhile. Kendo + No Keyboard are big obstacles in my way.

Rep:
Level 88
In the beggining you were taking requests... ???

sry i guess i said i'd try but i still cant think of how it would look and if i try it doesn't look right to me sry ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, these are great!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, I would to. Just got Photoshop CS8 just the other day. It would be nice to learn.

LOL, I just realized i said cs8, i meant cs2.