RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Generations ( Upcoming Hit RPG! )

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Myeh.  :^^:   Hey, I just noticed your location!  Where's Clinton?  Er, what county?  I'm in Frederick county. :^^:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
:lol:  Its in a place I call America. Real close to D.C...
 You might as well say I live there...  :wink:
" The forsaken winds bring a new face..."

[ Chaos Generations ]

Myeh.  Hey, I just noticed your location! Where's Clinton? Er, what county? I'm in Frederick county.

Its in a place I call America. Real close to D.C...
You might as well say I live there...

she said county, not country

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah :^^:   I used to live in Bowie (Prince George's County), which was great because it was an equal driving distance from D.C., Annapolis, and Baltimore.  Most of my family are Washingtonian. :^^:

:^^: Really? My grandfaher lives in Bowie.. My family lived with him for about 3 months before we moved into this house. Its a nice area.

Now, Onto greater matters. New town finished.

The Town of Arcia

The Part 1 of the Town of Arcia. The first pitstop Our Heroes will take after making it out of Sirdeka Forest after the attack on the Castle. We meet Erina here. Be ready to Dive headfirst into yet another darker forest in search for the bandits hideout on a rescue mission.

Credit for this map goes to: Trance2

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 90
Hey why are you keeping a program open to the pubilic to yourself? If you all want facemaker EN, I can't help you with that, but FacemakerPL is the exact same thing. I'll have a link set up soon.

EDIT: Facemaker EN/PL http://rapidshare.de/files/6367756/Facemakerpl.rar.html

I'm not... I just give the link in PM's so as not to make my own thread go off topic.  :?

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 90
I know this is a little off topic, but I downloaded that PL and found it in another language.

After fiddling with it for a good half hour I got a good idea of what all the words mean.

I took the liberty of translating the stuff I most used (the main menu and a bit of the options). Here's a link to the translated version (into english):

"http://www.flashradiation.com/Downloads/Facemakerpl(translation).zip" (remove the quotes)

Now, onto your game. That map looks awesome. I can't wait for the game to be completed.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Your mappers are really good!

:wink: Thank you, Thank you all. My mappers are at least decent. BUT, because of time matters its no telling when the next time they are able to map is. So If your a good mapper consider helping our cause.

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm a pretty decent mapper...

)Yossy, Would you mind PMing me some of your work? Thats like not cluttered with npc's? So i can see the whole map please? ( I'm not justifying that you clutter your maps i'm just too lazy and dont want to have to go through that obstacle is all.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
on the face maker thing how do you save it?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I'm an okay mapper as long as I don't rip the tilesets myself like how I did with my one game. :lol:

And I aslo just noticed a defect with your sig. In the foresty place there aren't trees under the branches in the bottom left and on the right half, natural green trees are growing out of city tile.(sidewalks and stuff).
It's just unrealistic, man.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Thatw as the old version of that map. If I posted the newer one in my first post. You should see that problem fixed.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 90
if there where still voeic or what ever (i cant spell well lol) and i had a mic id previde but sadly theres neather lol
but the game looks good

Rep:
Level 91
a demo whould be nice

And that it will be. But like I said before, mapping and systems... Not to mention I havent gotten all of the voices yet. :? Give it a couple weeks. Or less, it depends on how the team works overall.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Hopefully this doesnt signify as a double post because of the dates in which these two posts have been set apart. I decided to revive this topic due to all the new tuff thats been added. I remembered i stopped updating here so I apologize...

Were really pushing towards the release guys. I dont have all the updates yet, But I decided to give you guys somthing to look at until then. As you can see SleepAid has done a great job fixing up the title screen.

Most of the old,rushed, and non appetizing events, have been re-done, and are being fixed up with voice overs and such.

Thanks to Rockman_Neo, Older maps have been revamped and or re-done for even more pleasure.

And as another addition, More events will take place in Demo #1 including the new intro, which shows off all of the Seeo fanart in the panels and credits everyone who assisted with the game thus far.

And here are some screenshots I just took. Some are final others arent, Go figure.

Enhanced Maps

Official Announcements

An Artistic Treat

Upcoming event sequences. Soon Chaos Generations will be hjaving the major
event sequences like so,
characters will be created by one of Createamations very own artists Melissa Espitia. More information
on the progress of this update can be found here.

http://s12.invisionfree.com/Createamation_...hp?showforum=31

CBS and CMS galore

Last week, Burned Soul agreed to the constructing of Chaos Generations Custom Menu system and Battle system. He also agreed to create the item creation system which would be originaly created by Tears123.
A mock-up of the design of the menu has been created.

Expect further news in future posts. Thank you.

-Sion

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Looks good!!
 Keep it up!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Seeo pushes the team to do the inevitable.

Do you have any idea what inevitable means...
http://evergar.forumsplace.com
The Forum for my new series:
Evergar

" Impossible to avoid or prevent " Here you are sir.

In addition, CMS might be constructed by Rockman_Neo.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Okay, well, I knew what it meant, I was wondering if you did.
Basically you are saying:

Seeo pushes the team to do the impossible to prevent.

This makes no sense, you don't push someone to do something which will happen regardless. Try changing inevitable to something like near impossible.
http://evergar.forumsplace.com
The Forum for my new series:
Evergar

Damn, I thought there was a forum I advertised at that I didnt proof read. Nice catch my freind.  :wink:

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
He kinda pointed it out when he first said it. :O_o: