RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Generations ( Upcoming Hit RPG! )

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
About three to four years into development.
And still no demo. Heh, I'ma perfectionist.
And this project, well... It's not the easiest game to work on
I'll just say that much.

" I see my path, but I don't know where it leads.
                                  Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

And so, a family legacy began - 15 years ago.

Much before that – long ago in the World of Alterra, the wind's lips whispered peace as itswept through the vast expanses of the plains. Thousands of years of peace blew by, until the race of Humans began to quarrel with the many other races of Alterra. A single ash of conflict erupted into a fire that would burn away at the years of peace that so delicately embraced the land of Alterra for many ages.

At the center of the conflict was the Chaos Kingdom - said to be the most powerful dominion in the all of five kingdoms of Alterra. In times of peril, The Great Goddess would call for the Origintas to aid the Chaos Kingdom. Origintas were youth whose lineage traced back to the Ancients and whose purpose was to restore peace to the world.

By the power of the Origintas, the conflict eventually calmed, and more time passed by under another blanket of peace. A century later, this all changed. A very powerful Originta abused his heavenly gift, turned against the other gods, and attempted to use his power to shape the world to his own fantasies and desires. It was then that our hero's father, Kaiza the Flame Originta, undertook a dangerous journey to defeat this monster. Human Power alone could not vanquish the evil Originta, and so Kaiza gave his life to push his Originta power to its very limits.

Though Kaiza died, his sacrifice saved the World of Alterra, sealing the Fallen One for Fourteen Years until his son, Seeo, was mature to accept his burden and finish what his father had started. Seeo Briune is now a seventeen year old Knight in the Sirdeka Army. Stubborn and playful, Seeo usually missed the points of some of the essential things in life. A new war between Humans and Monsters begins - one to rival any previous war.

A struggle to save Sirdeka's Castle will change Seeo's life forever. The young knight now searches for the truth and will soon discover his destiny to become the next Flame Originta. As his father before him, Seeo's destiny would soon hold the fate of the realm of Alterra in his young hands.

This is his story.
The story of Chaos Generations

First and foremost, I'll say that I've been labeled many things since the beginning of this project.
And through my learning process of it all, I do hope all grudges aside,you would be
able to humble yourself to the point of being able to effectively enjoy the game. I don't ask
for your friendship, hell even your acceptance. I just ask that you give the game a fair chance,
it's all I can and will ask for...

Seeo

Hates: Failure / Destruction

Seeo Briune is a person who looks down upon every attribute that makes up his own personal structure. At the game's start, he's quite distant and seems to be almost completely void of any social fiber. But when the time comes to protect thoes he loves, Seeo changes for the better and begins molding into an icon of bravery and strength that widespreads across all of Alterra.Seeo is seventeen, and is a swordsman in the Sirdeka Knights. He's known for being one of the only persons able to join the Sirdeka Knights under the set age of 20. He is also, the grandson of famed Remiel Briune, and the son of a man known as Kaiza who perished 15 years ago. Seeo is usually known to spend most of his time training with upcoming prodigy Snowe Novell. Currently, Seeo is having strange trance - like, episodes. When the time comes to prove himself, will Seeo be able to accept his destiny?

Snowe

Hates: Weak Enemies / Narrow Mindedness

Snowe's past is clouded with mystery. The dissapearence of his parents at a young age, fueled that of Snowe's never-dying determination to fight and prove himself to the Sirdeka Knights and the world. He along with Seeo are shunned in society because of their ability to use Wind and Fire spells respectively without the affixation of runes. Though sharing this burden with Seeo, Snowe was hit the hardest by it. Called by many a " Demon " or Deivo equivalent, people feared that which they could not understand. Shortly after arriving he meets Seeo who becomes his best and only friend. Thereafter, gaining hope of doing great things to become accepted. Their freindship bloomed Snowe's acceptance and by General Sidney's honour they were both acceptedinto the Sirdeka Knights underaged. Snowe at times can be quite the emotional person, but his perseverence shines brightly in his heart.

Erina

Hates: Rudeness / Predjudice

Don't allow her beauty to fool you, kept underneath it all is a well-spoken, loud-mouthed young lady that will fight for what she believes in. Erina lives with her grandmother in the village of Arcia with her younger brother Nils. There they manage a grocery store. Not too long before Sirdeka is attacked, raids begin coming into the village. With little support from Sirdeka, Arcia falls into a state of panic. When Seeo and the party arrive, Erina believes they are the ones who can help her change that. She believes that she shouldn't be let out of anything, especially for being a girl.
   Her high-spirit at first challenges Seeo's leadership but after time, the find that they're both very much a like. Erina is adept at using a bow.

Cheska

Below are a few screenshots, may not reflect upon
final product.

EXTRA Screens:

Mockup:

Screenshot 1 - The Mana Tree, a place accessible through the vast greenery of the Sirdeka Forest.

Screenshot 2 - The Paradine Train Station, an early scene in the the game.

Screenshot 3 - The city of Sirdeka, a large caslte port city that's home of what would be known as the strongest army of knights on the continent. The home of Seeo and Snowe.

Screenshot 4 - The Dark and creepy Paradine Forest. What awaits our heroes deep within?

• Custom Battle System - Experience a custom battle system, along with originally sprited characters complete with combo attacks, overdrives, and a new feature exclusive to Chaos Generations known as Destiny Bond which allows charcaters with strong emotions for each other ( I.E Seeo + Snowe ) To perform amazing attacks together. Originta Transformation will also be a usable command in the new release.

• Take Back Sirdeka!!- At one point in the game, Seeo and freinds will establish a base at Sirdeka Castle. All characters you've recruited up to that point will be able to aid you by: Selling unique items, enhancing character skills, etc.

• Recruit Your Heart Out- The call for heroes are great. If you're going to stand a chance against the Datalion empire you're going to want to recruit many a warrior to your forces. Almost every charcater with a faceset can be recruited. Some will jump to join your cause, others will need to be persuaded. It's your choice.

• Visual Effects- From jumping, and solar effects right down to the characters blinking. Chaos Generations doesn't dissapoint with its visuals. A custom message box, artwork, and popart are just a few things to look out for.

• Voice Acting- You either hate it, or love it. But Chaos Generations comes to you with a entire cast of
    talented voice actors that only further bring the charcaters to life.

• Experience The Story- Enter a vibrant world full of lovable characters and a tale full of bravery, romance, betrayal, and adventure. The plot emphasizes alot on that of destiny. And how you cannot run away from who you truly are, or what you were destined to become.

General
    Createamation -> Chaos Generations: Voice Acting Team
    Createamation Square Members
    Edge Entertainment

Support
    Joshua Hughes ( rpgmaker ) - Monster Ripping
    SkieFortress - Spriting/Many Laughs
    Trance2/Ashen - Overral Encouragement & Support
    SleepAid - In game miscellaneous graphics / Saving my ass non-stop.
    RockmanNeo - Mapping / Beta-Testing / Always jumping at the chance to help out.
    Sanosuke - Mapping
    Animetor Lily,Yuirei, Kistune - Artwork / Character Design
    Kryon - Battle chara, Spriting.

As far as progress with Chaos Generations. The team factor is beneficial as well as a real pain in the ass at times. Theres usually always a one step forward and two step backward sort of thing going on, so as of now I'm not going to be giving dates anymore. However, I'll be sure to update with more information, screenshots, artwork, and all that good stuff as I get stuff in. You all probabaly already know I'm good for that. Well until I update,

~Sion
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:32:40 AM by Sion »
" The forsaken winds bring a new face..."

[ Chaos Generations ]

That looks okay but don't you think that you should use some better character battlers. they look wierd but i like the fact you included atma i'm one of his all out fans.

hi

Thanks, Yes Atma has to be one of the most coolest monsters I've ever encountered.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

Dude...could I please use the character pictures you have for my game. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. It would help me out a lot. And by the eay that does look good. Except for the battles...hhhmmmm Im not really sure

Umm... The facesets are all originally for my game. That means no other game. If you PM me i can show u how to make ur own.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
hey, didn't i see this on gaming world(forums)?

:wink: This RPG is known all over the net my freind. I bet you did...

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Wow this looks BIG! Stay on the forum and keep me informed :D

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i did. and i've seen that someone said that voice overs isn't such a good idea... and i agree :S
how large do you want this game to be? shfifty five tera bite? :P
lol...

Rep:
Level 90
hey man. He is taking a good risk because those are some awesome voices. heh. A little advice on it though, not voice acting all the way through, only on big events (i bet thats what your doing anyways) like how you are also using them for chapter transitions as well. And of course used for battling. Personally to me voices while playing only work for Disgaea: Hour of Darkness style or on picture sequences but I really like how this is turning out.

Yeah thats what I'm doing.  :wink:  Thanks, If anyone can do anime portraits for the characters i could do it like Disgea. But otherwise its along with a message and a faceset. And in battles.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Correction:
Your game uses voice acting, not voice overs.  Voice overs would imply that the game's original voice actors were dubbed over by other voice actors.  Thus, voice "over."

Your half correct. But I'm not trying to get into it. Bottom line is I have voices in my rpg. Comments on how to make my GAME BETTER would be helpful.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Sion
Your half correct. But I'm not trying to get into it. Bottom line is I have voices in my rpg. Comments on how to make my GAME BETTER would be helpful.  :^^:

You officially got the forest chipset and crypt chipset from charas. I know this because they're used in my game. My game which might get like, not as much attention as yours... :O_o:

Geez... I've never heard of anyone using voice acting in a game before.
Oh well. I hope to see this game completed.(and not super big, so I csan download it)

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wicked sick, eh :D ! you really put some thought into this. Oh, man voice overs, or actors as what Yossy said. If you need any more voices, I would be glad to help (because that would be fun   :wink: )

I got the chipsets from a friends game file. But i go to Charas as well, thanks for the comments. I'ma need alot more voices, they may not be joinable characters but still characters to say the least.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 90
Im an actor so Ill volunteer, it could be really fun in a sense. heh. Give me things to say and ill record them and send it to you so you can have a sample of what I sound like, ill say it multiple different ways though so yeah. ^^

LOL that would be so cool to do. I would so play the game if it had voice acting. You know what though, if you can't get enough actors...next best thing is always the Spell 'n' Tell. That's what Im using ( J/K )

Rep:
Level 90
Like I posted on your forums, I would like to do any male voices you want... of course, I can do a broad range of voices... I've had people say it's scary how much I can sound like Gollum (Smeagle) and Yoda (but I doubt you want either of those). I can do almost any accent, I can have varying degrees of evil.

I have done some other voice acting jobs before for some HL2 mods. Though, I don't think the mods ever finished... ah well.

Anyway, yeah. Your game looks great, and like I said I wouldn't mind doing any male voices.

I see, Well you have to have 5 posts at the forum to do a voice. Although I am seriously looking forward to hearing them. Best advice I can tell you all is to join up if you want to aid the cause. Saves me forum running. And less fan mail.. ^_^

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I can do multiple voices, male and female.  But, I'm not sure if I'm interested.

Did you use a generator for your facesets?
'Cause if you didn't, you should probably give credit to the artist.

It looks awsome, but personally, i like rmxp better. Anyway, when do u think there'll be a demo?

I made the facesets with Facemaker EN. Please dont ask me where to get it... I'll get back to you on the release date, it'll be soon.  :wink:
I need to see how far my mappers gotten.

[ Chaos Generations ]

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
This just keeps sounding more and more promising...

Sion, may I suggest to you a snippet of forum etiquette?  Mayhaps you would be interested in checking out some of our games?  As in, like, posting somewhere oustide your own thread?  'Tis just a suggestion.

I've checked out your games, just havent posted in them. I probably wont be playing most of them but they do look like they have effort in them.  :^^: And I'm not saying wont be playing most of them quality wise, But because I'm very busy. I barely had time to check my own thread just now...

But yeah I'll probably get a couple posts out there when I'm free.
 I cant promise you anything. Because I cant promise myself anything, only time will tell, But thanks for your concern.

[ Chaos Generations ]