RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Generations ( Upcoming Hit RPG! )

Rep:
Level 91
This is the game I have been waiting for. The game that sets the bar, at least in terms of content. This will be a great game. But please, pace yourself, set a reasonable goal, and work a little bit a day. Don't wear yourself out.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Inaru
This is the game I have been waiting for. The game that sets the bar, at least in terms of content. This will be a great game. But please, pace yourself, set a reasonable goal, and work a little bit a day. Don't wear yourself out.

You can wear yourself out making an rpg maker game?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
You can be working, and then be like "I don't want to do any more of this today." And so you never come back to it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i know what you mean inaru, i must have 20 games on game maker that were promising until i just got bored quickly, pace yourself and set a time of the day that you work on it, for like 2 hours each day, or else you just do too much one day, then say well i did a lot ill just wait, and eventually you just give up. make it so you look forward to it each day, dont make it into a chore.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
If you're doing something that you love, you'll never hate it.  w007, video games!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Ok this is what my Battle System is looking like Graphically,
Is it a do or dont?

" The forsaken winds bring a new face..."

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Really good battlebacks and monsters.
Seeo looks cool, too.
But will anyone else ever join you?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wooow... who is your artist for the sprites and monsters?  Or are the monters ripped from something...?

Edit: GUESS WHAT, SION!!
Looks like you have to change the title of your game. :roll: Check it out...
http://rpgamer.com/games/chaos/gocpsp/gocpsp.html
...It's already taken.

MY games name is Chaos Generations. Plus it isnt a commercial game, I could care less. The graphics are from LoM lol thanks. Seeo is custom, Many, Many people join you to answer that question. Seeo's the only one complete tho.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
this looks very promising, let me ask, do you ever plan to remake it, or creat a new game, on RPXP?

I plan to maybe do a sequel on rpgmxp depending on the sucess of this game but i have nothing already thought out completely for that.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
sequels are lame! unless you have it in a series, don't have a sequel.(bad example: every game that always has the saem characters. Good example: FF series)
I have a series of games. The ages series. So far I made 4 games in that series.

I mean like a series, not continuing this story. But yeah again, I'm not getting into it.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Go tany demos? or are you waiting got the completion of the game?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

I'm working on the demo as of now.  :^^:

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Cool awesome!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

This is the official Chaos Generatiosn website. Expect flash on it soon and all that good stuff.

Thanks to Malad Chaos Generatiosn now uses the Augment system in battle, as well as a new custom message box system. Malad will be helping with a myriad of other aspects in the game. As well as a big thanks to Donathin Frye, the voice of Kaiza and composer of two awesome original songs for the game found on the site.

A couple new screenshots can be found in media, they show off the new custom message box.

Chaos Generations.com

Right now I'm looking for a spriter so I can have the battlecharas finished abd whatnot. I'm finding it really hard to move forward without one.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Hey, any demo relase coming soon???? :twisted:  :twisted:

Sano has gone ahead and Redone Arcia, A farming village, which has recently been having a bad bandit problem. It only seems by chance our heroes come through at this time. During the last attack a young boy named Nils was taken captive.
Should Seeo stray away from his original goal to help?

~-----------------------------------------------------------------------~

Expecting Sirdeka and The Forest to be done soon. After that its just pretty much a matter of doing the story events, and getting the sprits finished.

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 90
Ok I wanna do a voiceover for the scientist dude

I'm singing merry had a lil lamb :P
http://files.filefront.com/Merry_Had_a_lil_lambwav/;4547542;;/fileinfo.html

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
On the subject of your system of choice...

The border is repeating... having a gradient like that is nearly impossible...  stick to a solid line going all the way across, so you don't have to worry about the pattern repeating.[/quote]

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I think you should make a version of the demo with voices and one without voices, because I have dial-up and its hard for me to download this stuff.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hey, that's a really good idea!
But, it would be difficult to go back and remove all of the voice acting he's already done... deleting the "Play Sound Effect" from every event and conversation...  Ouch.

Quote from: Yossy
Hey, that's a really good idea!
But, it would be difficult to go back and remove all of the voice acting he's already done... deleting the "Play Sound Effect" from every event and conversation...  Ouch.

It's simple just wait to put the voices after done the first demo, without voice... Then he put them in.  :O_o:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Well, alrighty then.

I was a-thinking...  if the voice acting is just on "Play Sound Effect," ...if the player skips forward to the next message box without waiting for the voice acting to finish, won't the clip already playing overlap with the next?

Did that make any sense?

YEEEEEAAAAARRRGBLBLLBLB!!!