RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Jury Duty

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Tommorow I have jury duty. I seriously pity the bastard whom's fate I'll have in my hands if I get picked.

I'm hoping I get sent home. Because I know I won't give shit. I'd probly be an asshole and try and make it a hung jury if I'm picked. I'd prolly be like, "Oh you guys think he's guilty? Fuck you, he's innocent." Or something along those line of assholery.

Anyhow if I get sent home all the better. I can do stupid shit like sleep or play RO or get drunk. Hmmm, getting drunk doesnt sound bad.

Any ways I'll fill peoples in later. If I remember right, if I divulge information if I'm picked I can be booted from the jury. So yeah, expect me to do so if I'm picked, and then I'll email who ever I need to so I can get booted from the damn jury.

Fuck jury duty, I seriously don't want to do this shit. I should be the LAST person who should be involved in any sort of legal matter.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hmm, you at jury duty. Too bad you can't record it.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
have fun  :( well not really I hear it sucks balls.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I really think there needs to be laws precenting me from having jury duty.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Just "tell" them you're phsyco and eat a piece of paper.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Don't I look psycho enough?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
"Well the trick is son, to tell them your prejudice against ALL races".

Rep:
Level 88
Jury Duty... D: I never want to have to do that.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Is jury duty something like YOU BE THE JUDGE.

YOUR ASS, THE VICTIM?
Arlen is hot.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Not exactly.  He going to be part of the jury.  The people who sit there and here the judge and the lawyers and the testifiers, witness, etc.  Then he and the rest of jury will go over the details and decide the verdict.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hang him to death,
no grind him

no worse.

Steal his cookie and eat it infront of his face, so close...he can hear the chip fall.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH IM SO MEAN HAHHAHAHa
Arlen is hot.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Some states, like MN lets you decide if you want to be or not a jury.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

YOUR ASS, THE VICTIM?
No but that would be so damn kool...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Can you bring water bottles in? Fill a bottle with vodka and get drunk in court.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

YOUR ASS, THE VICTIM?
No but that would be so damn kool...

I can only hope I will never get in court with you in the jury... No matter if I were innocent or not...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
I love'd jury duty. I had a great time with it. I think everyone should do it at a young age so they can see what it's about.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Jury duty sounds like something I would vastly enjoy.

I'm sure Yami would to.

Rep:
Level 88
I love'd jury duty. I had a great time with it. I think everyone should do it at a young age so they can see what it's about.

Haha, it's not an option though - you can't volunteer for it. >.<

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, I wasn't picked fortunetly. Any how, they got like twnety something potenital jurors, asked a bunch of questions to rule people out and what not.

My guess on why I wasn't picked.
1. When all the potential jurors were sworn in to tell the truth and what not I firmly said, "No."
 2. One of the questiosn to eliminate people was 'Do you have any family member that are police officers. Three of my cousins are cops so I raised my hand on this question.
3. Like always, I dressed like a hobo.

Next time I have to do this which will likely be 3-4 years. I'm going to show up drunk wearing a shirt that says 'Eat shit and die.' Hopefully If I keep pulling crap like this they wont bother with me.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:15:28 PM by Tsunokiette »

Rep:
Level 102
Okay, I wasn't picked fortunetly. Any how, they got like twnety something potenital jurors, asked a bunch of questions to rule people out and what not.

My guess on why I wasn't picked.
1. When all the potential jurors were sworn in to tell the truth and what not I firmly said, "No."
 2. One of the questiosn to eliminate people was 'Do you have any family member that are police officers. Three of my cousins are cops so I raised my hand on this question.
3. Like always, I dressed like a hobo.

Next time I have to do this which will likely be 3-4 years. I'm going to show up drunk wearing a shirt that says 'Eat shit and die.' Hopefully If I keep pulling crap like this they wont bother with me.
Way to go! XD
I wish i could have seen that.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
One day, They'll realize I should be the last person to ever be on a jury.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Fu where are you?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Fu where are you?
I'm pretty sure he lives in Sweden.

Way to go with the "no" thing. Lolz

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Fu, post that video of yourself so people can decide if you're Swedish or not :)
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What the fuck? Why would any one think I live in sweden? I'm confused. I live in mother fucken communist Massachusettes.

Last time I checked, I'm not is sweden. I'm so confused that Robot Squirrels are flying out my ass.