RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Which RMXP Version is the best?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I have both DynaEmu's and Postality Knights Edition v2.0 ENHANCED. I was wondering which one is the best to use, which one is the most bug free etc. Which one do you use? Thanks. Vote in the poll.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
I think there are similar topics in the forum, but what the heck..

I use postality knights enhanced, i didn't try dynaemu's, so I  pick the knights edition. It's also bug free...

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I have no idea which is better. I have no idea which one i'm using. I got a burned copy from my friend. is there a major difference between the versions?
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
plus the legal version is out, so we really shouldn't be using the illegal version n e wayz...

I already un-installed the postality enhanced, downloaded the legal off download.com  and am gonna buy the licence as soon as I get $60
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Parky
I have both DynaEmu's and Postality Knights Edition v2.0 ENHANCED. I was wondering which one is the best to use, which one is the most bug free etc. Which one do you use? Thanks. Vote in the poll

i use Postality Knights Edition v2.0 enhanced only becorse it WAS!!!! the only one i could find. but ya go with Postality Knights Edition v2.0 i have had no bug on it.

Guess who's back
Quote from: Master_of_Time
I have no idea which is better. I have no idea which one i'm using. I got a burned copy from my friend. is there a major difference between the versions?

I think he wouldn't ask if there was no difference between them...
And by the way - if it's Postality Knights that you have, it will be written in the tiny "welcome screen"..

I got the illegal version of RMXP, but still, i'm not paying 60$ for a 2D game maker when you can buy 3D for 25$

Ididotic!!!!

Guess who's back
lol google spyers can read your post...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Rikkuholic
I got the illegal version of RMXP, but still, i'm not paying 60$ for a 2D game maker when you can buy 3D for 25$

Ididotic!!!!

Why not? Its worth all the money in my opinion, im buying in a couple of weeks  :D

Guess who's back
Yay for you I also use the illegal version.. [nobody heard, right?]