RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who do you give Rep points to or take away from ?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I tend to give Respect ponits to Creative talent, rather than things people may say.

I some times give REP to people who give good help to Noobs...

I very rarely take REP ponits away, the only time I do that is if I see people flamming others, or telling people to SHUT UP for giving their opinions.

The people I give Respect to often are:-
Lord Dante - Creativity
Nouman6 - For being a top bloke
Winged - For her Help
Silverline - For hs Music
Nightwolf - For making me Smile with his one liners

The only person I have ever subtracted from is:-
Jesus Hitler - Cuz he Flames without cause

And one other that asked to have a points subtracted ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:10:16 AM by Nouman »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can even cause i grin for many ppl, but i wish not to.

I give rep to usually those who make me laugh, as i like laughing, or those who helped me/ others, it a polite way, or those who make completely.....i dunno a word, but there are some posts..

Who i Give to-

Blizz, Nouman etc- For helping ppl, and using PHOTOS IN IT
LandOfShadows, Dante, Yossy, Lavate- As they're creative, and LOS usually makes all my resourcfes <3
Tsuno, Zeriab, Blizzard for kewl scripting, and some times i give ppl for tutorials
And other creativity/ lolling stuff

WHO I Take away from-
Anyone who flames without cause, and if there's cause and someone flames you, ppl usually tend to flame back, i cut rep from both as it is stupidity to flame someone who flamed you. It'd just be pure violentic........NEED
Some ppl dont know how to use rpg and forget to search, and there are somehelpers, who instead of saying, "use thesearch button" flame them, which i dont like...so yeah

OMG BOLD LETTERS OMG
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't really subtract rep points, unless I see useless posts. Most of me -rep comes in the projects section. (weird, yess) The reason be, is I see the same people BUMP each others games. I will not name them, but they are well aware of what they do. "Gerat game" for the 10th time, or "Cool"....get the point?

Hmmm For +Rep, I actually give that out a lot. I don't have anyone that I normally rep +, just anyone that can beat me to someone and help them. Heck its actually Yami. I rep for anyone who has helped anyone in anyway way they could.

People I have Repped Alot:
Yami - Wow, I thought I used to be the only one who posted screenshots to help people, no and she does it better then I do.
landofshadows - Wow how many times have you helped me! seriously I can't rep you up enough for the spirits
Blizz - Ummm...how many scripts does he have? I cant remember
Halo of the sun  - Always helping people here, nice guy.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I rep pretty much every time I see a post that I find amusing. And - rep when I see somebody being a pretentious condescending douche just for the sake of it.
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I + and - rep on a whim. Sometimes for a reason, somtimes just because I feel like it.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmm ya i usually do it whenever i find someone doing something nice,
minuses when theyre rude

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Whoever asks for it.

Unless there noobs.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I do that when i like people or HATe em

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I + and - rep on a whim. Sometimes for a reason, somtimes just because I feel like it.

Exactly the same for me.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I only + or - rep when someone does something awesome/stupid, and when I notice their rep and think they deserve better/worse.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I only + or - rep when someone does something awesome/stupid, and when I notice their rep and think they deserve better/worse.

Same here, LOL
:tinysmile:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I give rep when:
- Mods do their jobs properly
- People help the newbs
- People make me smile
- People point out usefull corrections to someone's post
- And whenever I see Blizzard because he was the first person to help me when I joined Crankeye well over a year ago.  ;8 (I even made a poll asking if he should become a mod. :P)

I give neg rep when:
- People spam the same topics more then once and are completely off topic
- There's a flame war going on
- Plagerism
- People are just plain stupid

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I dont usually do either, but usually for the common good people and those who help alot i +.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
I rep people who impress me with some of their actions or guidance, I rep those who really tried their best to help a newcommer or anyone in need. I subtract rep from the flamers and those who attempt to offend or counter some of my opinions (or anyone elses) or comments but don't really provide any argument or background what-so-ever, and I don't care is it a newbie of 2 posts or a 8,250 post moderator.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:51:03 AM by Decadent Sympozium »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I rep++ for mature/hilarious posts.
I rep-- for being a total twat and flaming.

I also rep sometimes when I see that somebody has more/less rep than I think (s)he deserved.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I rep people who impress me with some of their actions or guidance, I rep those who really tried their best to help a newcommer or anyone in need. I subtract rep from the flamers and those who attempt to offend or counter some of my opinions (or anyone elses) or comments but don't really provide any argument or background what-so-ever, and I don't care is it a newbie of 2 posts or a 8,250 post moderator.

Same here, I rep+ anyone who puts forward useful posts (especially in the Intelligent Debate Forum), and rep- flammers (especially in the Intelligent Debate Forum, it is meant for Intelligent posts after all ::))

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Mine has gone down 10 points in two days... An I was hardly online... WTF happend there...LOL

Not that I care much... But honestly... What the heck did I do so wrong ?

(No doubt Saladin and Gono)... I was on 70 some thing once... Wish there was away of seeing who de-reps and who rep's... Like a count... And if it's found that a Member or members are just loggin in to de-rep some one continously they get a harsh Email / PM or some thing...LOL

Meh... then again, no one really pays much attention to it... Or at least I don't the last person I REP'ed was Nouman, and the last person I de-repped was Silverline

De-repped Silverline for opening a thread in Spam that sort of up-set Blizzard... and Repped Nouman for merging my Resources... (1st time I have de-repped a MOD, didn't feel nice, especially as Silver is the best MOD eva).

Just gave Silver the point back... It was him that made Nouman a MOD...

I think I only use the feature once or twice a day if that... But its functionality is good, and it's better to have some thing than not...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:47:26 PM by landofshadows »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I usually -rep for people with anger management issues
But I don't think I have ever +rep

I would like to know why mine bounces between -2 and -3

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I give rep to people who help me and are kind to me
And I take rep from people who are just being complete d******ds at the time =P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I was on 14 yesterday, and Friday, I was on 24... Now I am on 11...

And all I have done is help people...LOL

Some one has it in for me I think...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I usually +rep people when they ask me to over aim or something. Also When ever I see mah daddy i -rep him because that's well what you're supposed to do. Then theres times I decide to be a douche and rep people randomly.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
OMGWTFBBQ!!!
I was on earlier this afternoon, it was -2, now its -5!
Sweet baby Jesus, what the ***k did I do this time?!?!?!?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yeah you go up and down I (long time ago) was at 30, next couple of days done to 4 or 5...same thing similar when I hit 70, except I went down to like 50.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OMGWTFBBQ!!!
I was on earlier this afternoon, it was -2, now its -5!
Sweet baby Jesus, what the ***k did I do this time?!?!?!?

It happens to everyone. Some people who may not like you just think if they derep you enough, you'll break down and cry. Actually, that may be true for YOU, but for most of us, it doesn't matter.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I +rep when I see someone being nice to others. (In other words, I have +reped Noeman a few times)
I -rep someone when they are complete buttheads.

And I never -rep a girl unless they REALLY deserve it. Cause I can't be mean to girls... I just don't have it in me....